Taylor Swift #44 You should see your faces!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly OT but for my friends birthday this year I’m buying her a gift that relates to a lyric from each album. I was done a few days before TTPD was announced and now I have no idea what to get for that album, anyone got any ideas?🙈 I’ve already got a candle, notebook, alcohol etc
Seven bars of chocolate she likes like a mini hamper? ☺

or since it’s a Matty inspired album some hard drugs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t see Florida!!! getting much love but I honestly adore it it’s such a bop for me. Someone on tik tok said the beats match the Florida State University team march (I’m not sure the right term I’m British and my school sporting experience doesn’t extend much past being on my schools rounders team 🤣)
Florida is growing on me with each listen, to the point where just now I was properly going for it singing along (that always my mark of how much I love a song 😂).

I do think it's an album of growers, and a different one grabs me each time. But god, I really I do love WAOLOM. "Don't you worry folks, we took out all her teeth." 😡😡😡😤💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Inappropriate suggestions:

drugs
Novelty handcuffs
Period pants (like the cover)
Lab coat

real suggestions:
Collection of poems
Nice writing stuff (fancy pen?)
Something related to a famous poet like bookmarks with poems on?
Another inappropriate one…negative pregnancy test 😬

7 bars of chocolate 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I understand why her and Matty didn’t work in 2014- 2016. The active addiction was thriving for him and I can understand her walking away from that.

Matty is outspoken about a lot of issues, particularly LGBTQ+, immigration and religion. There’s no way Ms Christian Country music Taylor could attach herself to that even after she switched to pop.

the only reason they didn’t work this time is because her fans are mental and her family initially flipped their lid because he says twatty things in interviews.

I hope his current relationship is happy and I don’t wish a breakup on them but I do wonder if they were both single in the future if they would chance it again. I sort of hope so 😩, they do make a lot of sense. But maybe not the greatest for each others mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I understand why her and Matty didn’t work in 2014- 2016. The active addiction was thriving for him and I can understand her walking away from that.

Matty is outspoken about a lot of issues, particularly LGBTQ+, immigration and religion. There’s no way Ms Christian Country music Taylor could attach herself to that even after she switched to pop.

the only reason they didn’t work this time is because her fans are mental and her family initially flipped their lid because he says twatty things in interviews.

I hope his current relationship is happy and I don’t wish a breakup on them but I do wonder if they were both single in the future if they would chance it again. I sort of hope so 😩, they do make a lot of sense. But maybe not the greatest for each others mental health.
I really want to believe her about the "chapter closing" stuff and I mostly do. But I have a niggling doubt 🥴

Reactions: 11
I really want to believe her about the "chapter closing" stuff and I mostly do. But I have a niggling doubt 🥴
what her caption said and what the lyrics say are totally different. I get it, time has passed and she’s met Travis etc but I just don’t see it being over yet. The whole album screams she isn’t past it.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

I don’t think they should be together - it sounds so toxic. Imagine saying you’ll kill yourself if someone leaves you, what the duck
It seemed completely unhealthy and I can’t see them making it long term

Reactions: 23
what her caption said and what the lyrics say are totally different. I get it, time has passed and she’s met Travis etc but I just don’t see it being over yet. The whole album screams she isn’t past it.
I know. But hopefully she is. We all have one or more randoms from our past where we look back and wonder "wtf was I thinking?". Taylor has had her share, admittedly. Maybe Travis offers her the mega-famous version of simplicity?

Reactions: 4
I’m so in love with this album and I think I love all the songs, however, I’m dosed up on anti depressants and the emotional bluntness that has come with them means I just cannot cry no matter how much I can relate 😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think they should be together - it sounds so toxic. Imagine saying you’ll kill yourself if someone leaves you, what the duck
It seemed completely unhealthy and I can’t see them making it long term
I’ll rephrase. I don’t think they should right now but if they both got the help they desperately need (particularly Taylor. Mattys spoken about being in therapy since being diagnosed with ADHD) I think they could be really good together.

but definitely not right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know I’ve missed a lot of pages but have we discussed the in ear monitor sounds during ICDIWABH!?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ll rephrase. I don’t think they should right now but if they both got the help they desperately need (particularly Taylor. Mattys spoken about being in therapy since being diagnosed with ADHD) I think they could be really good together.

but definitely not right now.
I wonder if they’d still be that into each other without the over the top public love bombing?

Reactions: 8
Did anyone think on Wednesday morning that we'd be here by the evening and every day after? 😂 I didn't.
Honestly if you told me this time last week that I’d be bopping to a song about Taylor hamming the clam to Matty Healy I’d say you were mad - I was ready to bawl my eyes out about Joe Alwyn

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.