Taylor Swift #44 You should see your faces!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, new to this thread but a long time lurker and a huge The 1975 fan. Has anyone mentioned yet how similar TS Fortnight video is to the first few minutes of the “Somebody else” music video by the 1975.
As someone who adores both artists I am living for all this 😆

Reactions: 4
i've got to say doing the debut twang and cracking an egg exactly on beat for the last chorus of guilty as sin is very very satisfying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi all, new to this thread but a long time lurker and a huge The 1975 fan. Has anyone mentioned yet how similar TS Fortnight video is to the first few minutes of the “Somebody else” music video by the 1975.
As someone who adores both artists I am living for all this 😆
I haven't seen that song/video linked but some other similarities have been noted especially with about you.
What do you think Matts reaction is to it all?
I don't know much about him but he comes across as someone who would understand her need to write and process her life through lyrics.

I skipped ahead to Guilty as Sin in Chats' reaction and to their credit they actually clocked it was about masturbation immeadiatley and said the word. They are simultaneously quite clever and dumb as rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't seen that song/video linked but some other similarities have been noted especially with about you.
What do you think Matts reaction is to it all?
I don't know much about him but he comes across as someone who would understand her need to write and process her life through lyrics.
Video linked (I hope this is allowed). I haven’t seen anyone reference this yet but the nod from Taylor is HUGE.
I reckon Matty is flattered perhaps? Hard to know, he is seriously problematic, but I do think this won’t have been a shock to him.

Reactions: 6
omg I saw a possible gaylor in the wild suggesting that the scouts honour is a way of fingering (three middle fingers up the canoe).
More than anything else it made me feel old 😂
Every time I see you call it a canoe I actual lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay I didn’t get The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived at first but I get it now!

When that angry bridge kicks in 😍😍 she’s having her Happier Than Ever moment and good for her!!

Reactions: 7
I skipped ahead to Guilty as Sin in Chats' reaction and to their credit they actually clocked it was about masturbation immeadiatley and said the word. They are simultaneously quite clever and dumb as rocks.
That’s a spot on description!
Someone should do a tally of how many times they call a lyric “offensive” or a song “superior”. I like their reactions generally but I don’t know that I could sit through 2 entire hours of them with mouths gaping and rocking back and forth while grabbing on to each other for dear life!
And am I remembering correctly, did they declare So Highschool the best song she’s ever written? Like, really???? I really like the “in the blink of a twinkling eye … etc.” bit and the vibe of the song is lovely and uplifting and nostalgic but it is neither superior or offensive!! I hope one of you do the hard work and report back on their video!!

Reactions: 11
I love that they realised straight away 😂 swifologist kept riding the Joe wave for majority of the video
I thought he clocked it during Fortnight? Maybe a bit delulu about it later on (me too, especially in loml 😭 )

Reactions: 1
OK, so from feeling kind of 'meh', I'm now completely in love and obsessed with this album. Every time I think I have a favourite song, I listen to another one and love it even more. How does she do it??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.