Taylor Swift #4 Midnights EST, we'll be in our jammies. Why does she need validation from the grammys?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually had no idea she had implants
It's been speculated over the past few years but never confirmed. I haven't been convinced before but in these photos they look like it to me due to how the chest between them looks- although could just be an amazing bra.

Reactions: 5
yeah, I don't like talking about people's bodies or looks but i don't think she has implants. it's just the way her body has filled out in the last couple of years plus made to measure clothes plus probably some tape to hold things in place

Reactions: 2
I thought this was an “open secret” lol, Taylor went from having no boobs to very round, while “medium” implants even though she lost weight, I assume she got bigger ones post 2016 after she gained. To me it’s far from being a big deal tbh, I’d be surprised if a celeb didn’t have anything done after so many years in the industry.

Taylor is in a new outfit, do we think she’s performing or was the dress just uncomfortable?

Reactions: 3
Implants or no implants, I think she looks hot 🔥
What makes Taylor look so good now is the confidence she’s gained, she’s always been beautiful but it felt like her appearance was curated for others and not herself, now we can see her having fun and not caring so much about what people are going to think about her wearing something more revealing for example, there was a lot of pressure for her to be demure before. That’s why I think the 30’s are the best decade for a woman, it feels like your 20’s are a race to reach something you don’t even know what it is (I certainly feel like that now) while once you hit 30 you see it’s not the end of the world and life won’t end at 29.

Reactions: 6
I really doubt she’ll tour Europe until 2024, so it makes no sense to announce dates at this point

Reactions: 3
That first outfit was so bad. She normally gets it right too. It would have looked slightly better if the metal skirt but started lower (like an actual skirt).

The second dress is gorgeous.

I'm torn about the implants question. I went from a B cup to a D cup in my early 20s (before I put on weight/had babies) so it can happen.

Reactions: 4
She first had implants around the 1989 era then a bit bigger during the bleachella phase. Against her stick thin figure they were very obvious. Now she's at a healthy weight they blend in more. I find that back home in the Uk people can still be like 😱 in regards to implants or plastic surgery. Where I live now, it's not unusual for women to have implants or tummy tucks etc especially after having kids.

Gosh I was looking through pics of her during 2015 and she looked shockingly thin, ill. I can't believe I didn't see it at the time.

Reactions: 1
She first had implants around the 1989 era then a bit bigger during the bleachella phase. Against her stick thin figure they were very obvious. Now she's at a healthy weight they blend in more. I find that back home in the Uk people can still be like 😱 in regards to implants or plastic surgery. Where I live now, it's not unusual for women to have implants or tummy tucks etc especially after having kids.

Gosh I was looking through pics of her during 2015 and she looked shockingly thin, ill. I can't believe I didn't see it at the time.
You can see her chest bones though. In the pics from tonight.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.