Taylor Swift #4 Midnights EST, we'll be in our jammies. Why does she need validation from the grammys?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like people love to gloss over the fact that he put a naked mannequin of her for his music video too, that was bleeping disgusting and he was never held accountable
Everyone involved in the making and distribution of that video should be held accountable, it was so disgusting and there's no excuse for it. It really angers me that that video is still out there in the world.

I don't want my entire post to be about that gross video! So I'll add that I'm still at the stage where I don't know my favourite songs on Midnights yet because I'm finding myself fixated on a different song every day 😅 today it's Midnight Rain.

Reactions: 12
Looks like Taylor is attending the EMAs. Might she announce international dates tonight?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I do agree she has been problematic at times but then plays victim and tries to make out she's ever so virtuous. It was nasty and spiteful to bring scooters wife into it imo. What's the saying- success is the best revenge, I don't know why she doesn't just let that speak for itself. The releases are getting boring now as well, it does feel exploitative tbh.

Anyway yes I will still be frantically trying to secure tickets.
Scooter’s wife inserted herself though:

Reactions: 5
She is at the EMAs, I wonder if she’ll announce anything on stage tonight 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She is at the EMAs, I wonder if she’ll announce anything on stage tonight 🤷🏼‍♀️
Fingers crossed, I’m hoping for an award win speech with “I’ll be back here on my eras tour, along with X other countries” and then an official announcement on socials.

Her outfit is terrible

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Scooter’s wife inserted herself though:

I still think it's a bit pathetic tbh 😕 she could have easily taken the higher ground, her slating and humiliating his ex wife to get back at him wasn't going to sell more records- it was purely for herself.

I love the skirt part of the outfit, the top doesn't seem to work as well but she still looks amazing! Hopefully she will announce info on the European tour tonight.

Fingers crossed, I’m hoping for an award win speech with “I’ll be back here on my eras tour, along with X other countries” and then an official announcement on socials.

Her outfit is terrible

Agree - a swimming costume with chains over the top?! Looks uncomfortable. She has an amazing figure but could have worn a nicer dress!

I mean peter kay's out here announcing dates for 2025 and im just thinking I'd like maybe a night at the etihad to see taylor in 2024 for my 40th

Reactions: 6

Her outfit is terrible

Horrible outfit but her implants look good 😂. On a serious note, cuts like that don't suit her body shape. She is slim but has wide hips and thighs and somehow they make her look boxy.

Reactions: 1
Horrible outfit but her implants look good 😂. On a serious note, cuts like that don't suit her body shape. She is slim but has wide hips and thighs and somehow they make her look boxy.
Yeah her implants look so much more natural with the body she has now, I remember you could see the exact outline of them when she was thinner.

Yeah her implants look so much more natural with the body she has now, I remember you could see the exact outline of them when she was thinner.
Are we serious that you think she has implants? It’s just a push up bra?

• Haha
I didn’t realise she had implants either, but my first thought upon seeing that photo was how her cleavage looked very implant-y. Natural boobs rarely look so perfectly symmetrical whilst sitting so far apart, if you seen what I mean.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.