Taylor Swift #4 Midnights EST, we'll be in our jammies. Why does she need validation from the grammys?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had absolute mares buying tickets in the past. Queue for ages, get them in your basket and then you still can't check out for some reason. So stressful.

We tend to just pre-order or buy direct from ticketmaster retailers now. They tend to be hidden in travel or estate agencies and people forget about them. My hubby bought the rep tickets but I think all he did was phone one place a few days before. Admittedly the demand was lower, but still, works for in demand concerts too. The mad thing is, I buy pretty much everything else online. I've just been burned too many times.

Reactions: 2
I struggled getting the 1975 and Blink tickets this year and I’ve been buying concert tickets for years without problems. It feels like it’s getting so tough and then ticketmaster sell some of the seats 10 times the price which makes it unaffordable for a lot of genuine fans.
I think to register for these sites you should have to use ID, like at Glastonbury and the venues should work in partnership to actually check them. They do it for some shows so it’s not impossible.

Reactions: 4
Are these in the UK? Could you share the names? 🙏
I live in NI so only know the ones local to me. They would likely only be doing Dublin tickets (IF she chooses to come here (not looking likely)).

I've just checked and the main one (Skelton travel (they are on insta) - not near to me but popular because they do coaches etc too) have been doing London dates for pink and others but their prices include hotel stays (but often not travel). I actually thought they were a proper travel agency but seems to be just coach tours, football tickets, concerts. We've never gotten a coach from them though, so they definitely sell tickets on their own but probably just for events in Ireland.

There was a ticketmaster outlet in my home town but I'm not sure if it's still operating as one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
There's someone in tiktok saying bigger than the whole sky is about an abortion, specifically a baby with John mayer
Like you can't possibly know this. It's all speculation. No surprise they have turned off their comments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The ticket saga in the states is quite the sh*tshow and then radio silence from herself 😶🌫
i know it is mostly ticketmaster’s fault but surely she should acknowledge it? With her friend Ed Sheeran making tickets so accessible she should do the same. But she won’t say anything, or do anything probably -she’s “too soft for it all”

Reactions: 6
Regardless of where the fault lies, surely she can’t put tickets on sale for international dates while it’s this much of a mess. She may not be at fault but she has the power, the team and the money to change things.

Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie, I have wondered about this a lot. I think BTTWS and Would’ve, Could’ve, Should’ve are linked, the use of those three words in BTTWS in particular made me really stop and listen. I also think it would make sense as to how that relationship still seems to be her biggest heartbreak mistake (I love ATW but Dear John is far sadder, imo). I also think it would have been easier to hide back then, her label wouldn’t have wanted the squeaky Disney princess clean image from that era. We’ll never know for certain and whilst I had thought it I hadn’t voiced it, especially on TikTok where it has the potential to cause utter chaos.
I think it’s a bit fucked up to sit and ponder if someone has had an abortion, let alone make a tiktok about it. I’m not sure what’s wrong with people

Reactions: 9
i think it’s fucked up people speculating whether it’s miscarriage or abortion. no one could possibly know unless they are close to Taylor herself and she has confirmed.

i personally have gone through a miscarriage and the lyrics speak to me on a personal level, but i wouldn’t sit there and think ‘omg has Taylor been through a miscarriage?’

Reactions: 8
It IS fucked up, but equally I’ve never known an artist to mythologise their own private life quite as much as Taylor has, so I’m not surprised that people feel comfortable making these weird leaps.

Reactions: 7
Fans won’t forget this and hopefully this could be the start of the downfall of ticketmaster. They’ve fucked up one to many times now. Ticketmaster UK/Europe better get their tit together for when dates go on sale here.

Reactions: 10
Fans won’t forget this and hopefully this could be the start of the downfall of ticketmaster. They’ve fucked up one to many times now. Ticketmaster UK/Europe better get their tit together for when dates go on sale here.
don’t have a link to hand but I did read they’re being investigated for it in the state of Nashville?

Reactions: 2
What do they mean by insufficient ticket inventory? All ready sold out from pre sale?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.