Taylor Swift #4 Midnights EST, we'll be in our jammies. Why does she need validation from the grammys?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jumper on her store that I want has sold out :( does anyone know if she is likely to restock the merch on her website?

4 Grammy nominations for Red Taylor’s version

- song of the year (all too well)
- best music video (all too well)
- best country song (I bet you think about me)

Carolina nommed for best song for visual media too

Reactions: 5
4 Grammy nominations for Red Taylor’s version

- song of the year (all too well)
- best music video (all too well)
- best country song (I bet you think about me)

Carolina nommed for best song for visual media too
guess she still needs validation from the Grammys

im glad she didn't get red tv nominated for aoty

Reactions: 4
So glad they didn’t give her an aoty nomination too. She’s up against the below for music video:

Adele - Easy on Me
BTS - Yet to Come
Doja Cat - Woman
Harry Styles - As It Was
Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 5

I think she should win it, it was one of the most talked about things last year. But the Grammys love Adele for some reason so

Reactions: 6
Seeing all the tik tok lives of people trying to get pre sale tickets and its giving me the fear.

Reactions: 12
Is tik tok just hyping up the pre-sale. Like I keep seeing how hard it’s going to be to get tickets, so that’s going to drive the pre-sale demand and only a small amount are released. I don’t know why but I’m not too worried about being able to get tickets when she comes to Europe? Maybe I’m naive but has she become so popular that she will sell out in minutes? I know Rep was a different time but for 1989 I was able to get tickets easy enough.

Reactions: 2
Shes definitely more popular. Her latest album singles topped the charts in the UK. I think shes only had one prior number one prior to that? Could be wrong.

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely more popular and she hasn’t toured since 2018 so the demand is there. Thinking about Harry Styles tickets, I was trying to get a friend tickets and they were literally flying off the shelf during the general sale. In my personal opinion, Taylor is much bigger than Harry so I think it’s going to be hell.

To make everything worse, Ticketmaster is just pathetic and won’t be able to handle it

Reactions: 6
Is tik tok just hyping up the pre-sale. Like I keep seeing how hard it’s going to be to get tickets, so that’s going to drive the pre-sale demand and only a small amount are released. I don’t know why but I’m not too worried about being able to get tickets when she comes to Europe? Maybe I’m naive but has she become so popular that she will sell out in minutes? I know Rep was a different time but for 1989 I was able to get tickets easy enough.
I’ve seen her live six times and have never had issues getting tickets. If one show sells out quickly she usually adds another date. I’m not too worried; the presale isn’t usually too insane in the UK

She’s definitely more popular and she hasn’t toured since 2018 so the demand is there. Thinking about Harry Styles tickets, I was trying to get a friend tickets and they were literally flying off the shelf during the general sale. In my personal opinion, Taylor is much bigger than Harry so I think it’s going to be hell.

To make everything worse, Ticketmaster is just pathetic and won’t be able to handle it
Gigantic is way better than ticketmaster. When I bought Ed Sheeran tickets there was a queue of 30,000k people ahead of me, went into gigantic and got tickets straight away

Reactions: 1
Looks like fans are lashing out against Taylor and her team about this ticket thing now. Even this annoying girl on tumblr who refuses to ever criticise Taylor is getting angry at her

Reactions: 1
I think this will be her most popular tour ever— building off the hype for folklore, her re-recordings, and the latest album. It’s too bad because the Eras theme is one I would’ve always hoped for and would’ve loved to see from her, and have been a longtime fan, been to shows back when she was in arenas… but… I’m not even gonna try for tickets tbh. The demand is just too high and for some reason the energy around it is putting me off. Like it just all seems too big and crazy in a way?

I appreciate Gen Z and all but I’m not sure I want to be in a stadium with them screaming all night for Tik Tok views lol, maybe I’m getting old.

She gave out too many presale codes in a bid to make more money. That’s what went wrong.

She gave out too many presale codes in a bid to make more money. That’s what went wrong.
Ah ok I didnt realise that. Some venues will have higher demand than others also. I watched someone get tickets in Colorado and there seemed to be all areas left in pre sale including floor.

However I thought more presale were always given out than tickets available? Its not a guarantee of tickets I didnt think? Happened with Lewis Capaldi last week.

Is there a better way of doing it than this?

Out of interest not being sarcy.
I’m not from the US but there was a boost system for the rep tour. The more a fan streamed certain videos and watched some ad etc, the more boosts they’d get. Those with the most boosts got earlier access I think. Basically it meant the most “dedicated” fans could get tickets first but it didn’t cost them anything to stream the videos etc

I think this will be her most popular tour ever— building off the hype for folklore, her re-recordings, and the latest album. It’s too bad because the Eras theme is one I would’ve always hoped for and would’ve loved to see from her, and have been a longtime fan, been to shows back when she was in arenas… but… I’m not even gonna try for tickets tbh. The demand is just too high and for some reason the energy around it is putting me off. Like it just all seems too big and crazy in a way?

I appreciate Gen Z and all but I’m not sure I want to be in a stadium with them screaming all night for Tik Tok views lol, maybe I’m getting old.
I agree with you. I’ve never seen her and tbh I’d mainly want to go because I think it would be fun to be with a stadium of fans who all know the deep cuts. It doesn’t look like it’ll happen that way for an eras tour. It gives me the feeling that they’re trying to break records with this tour. Which is fine cos I admire her ambition but like you say, it seems too big

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.