Taylor Swift #4 Midnights EST, we'll be in our jammies. Why does she need validation from the grammys?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do they mean by insufficient ticket inventory? All ready sold out from pre sale?
it sounds to me they have tickets left but too few to meet demand.My guess is they will do a lottery with the remaining or give them to wait listed fans

Reactions: 3
Ticketmaster is a bleeping disgrace and always has been. I miss the days when you'd queue up at the venue to get tickets.

Reactions: 5
don’t have a link to hand but I did read they’re being investigated for it in the state of Nashville?
I’ve had a little look and I think something could happen(I’m not well versed in American laws and regulations). But there’s a lot of talk about how ticketmaster-live nation group have an unfair majority and the merger shouldn’t have been allowed to happen.
I think this shitshow could actually end up having winder industry implications though.

Reactions: 5
I’ve had a little look and I think something could happen(I’m not well versed in American laws and regulations). But there’s a lot of talk about how ticketmaster-live nation group have an unfair majority and the merger shouldn’t have been allowed to happen.
I think this shitshow could actually end up having winder industry implications though.
They have a monopoly in the market and there is no longer competition, meaning they are setting their own prices and can pay their staff as little as they want. To add - there are laws in America which can enforce them being broken up.

Lots of fans seem to be blaming/turning on Tay Tay. Good, she should be held accountable for this

Reactions: 7
She will definitely put out a vague meaningless statement before the day is up

Official tm stsyement

Reactions: 1
I know they have to talk about the numbers to get their point across but I wish they’d stop mentioning the world records as if it’s something to also celebrate. It might be if it didn’t mean that a lot of genuine fans couldn’t get tickets because of the ridiculously high prices

Reactions: 7
So I don’t get it… basically the shows sold out in pre sale through this verified fan thing but even that meant loads of people still missed out and now there isn’t enough tickets left for general sale?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.