Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
It was around this time last year I fell down the Swiftie rabbit hole because seeing a clip of her performing illicit affairs at Eras made me sit up and take real notice. Time flies. This thread has played a significant part in my fan enjoyment! What a year to join in 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18

bellbells16

VIP Member
Maybe I’m not a romantic but what is the point of getting on a 24hr flight to stay somewhere for two days
I honestly find it so depressing. What’s the point being that rich and successful if you’re not going to enjoy it and have meaningful experiences in life and actually see a place that you visit? Will be interesting to see if they go on holidays at all in this 2 month break.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I think it's very plausible that she'll do something to add a bit of TTPD into Eras, not like a massive overhaul but the idea that she will dedicate one surprise song to Poets seems likely to me. Adding a full new era even if she does have an almost two months break is a lot for the show.

It really continues to baffle me why she's releasing a totally new album in the middle of the Eras tour. Full chaos.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
People can say what they like about Joe but it’s refreshing to see a man dressed normally after seeing travis so much

• Haha
  • Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
I hope when they make a documentary about this Kate Middleton stuff they use the rep tour opening with all the headlines and the ‘nobody physically saw me for a year’ thing.

I bet someone has already made that edit on tik tok 😂

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
My god does anybody ever come across Nikki King on tiktok and her absolute bizarre, borderline stalkerish ‘Easter eggs’?? She just adds numbers up and twists everything to fit her narrative and everybody eats it up in the comments when NOTHING she ever ‘figures out’ comes true! Sorry if this makes me sound boring but I cannot get behind sheer and utter nonsense and delusion! 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ Taylor Swift’s Easter eggs are always OBVIOUS! You do not need to add up the number of letters in a sentence, multiple it by her favourite number and then subtract the track numbers of the surprise songs to come up with some wild date in the future you’re saying Reputation TV will be released! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ishant

VIP Member
For all two of you who care, we’re having a talk tonight. I’ve a feeling this is going to be it. I’m joining a nunnery tomorrow lads 😂. I don’t think I’ll physically be able to listen to this album.
oh gosh we care. You are not alone. I know we’re literally only in your phone but at least one of us is bound to be on here at any given time. We’ve got you ❤🌸

• Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
All I can think when she throws her arms around him after a three hour show is how she must be soo sweaty and stanky 😂

• Haha

ls240898

VIP Member
Castles crumbling is so meh for me so if she cut Enchanted or Long Live for it I’d be annoyed. I think there will be no change for TTPD except surprise songs will be heavy from that album but what do I know

Shutuplori

Midnight rain can get in the bin, I'd be happy to lose that one
---
And lavender haze

I said what I said.

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Also a bejeweled fan here. Doing the ‘NICE!’ bit is always a lil mood booster on a commute 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Anyone seen the blind that apparently Barry Keoghan has been sucking face with Lana Del Rey while sporting a Sabrina friendship bracelet at Oscar pre-parties? 🤣 How do these people think this stuff up
Wouldn’t have those rumours if he went home to see his son and not flit around Hollywood 🥰

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
So unbelievably ready for TTPD now. I was falling in love when Midnights came out and didn’t appreciate it for the crumbling relationship album it came out to be.

This is my first new Taylor album on this thread and I’m SO READY.

• Heart

ChilliBean

VIP Member
taking the piss
---

I love how invested you are in this!! She’s loving Red and 1989 to be honest. I thought she would! She shows no love to Evermore or Folklore
Ffs that’s disgustingly lazy to not even edit it properly

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
Oh god, don't know whether to be mortified or creased up, but just received my adult autism assessment report and at the point where they detail intense interests and obsessions, Blondie gets a mention 🙈 I said I was in my TS era and was enjoying rediscovering the albums I missed and that I get really obsessed with songs and albums for a period of time and then move on. But that happens with all music, not just TS.

FML 😂😂😂

• Haha

Jen34

Was anyone staying at the Sandon Hotel at Anfield for the Liverpool dates? Just had my hotel booking cancelled despite having booked in June.

• Sad
  • Wow

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Can't believe this time next month we'll all be listening to TTPD! 🥳

I'm excited to hear So Long, London. The recent track fives on albums haven't been my favourites (with the exception of YOYOK of course).
tolerate it and my tears ricochet didn't feel like the most personal songs on folklore and evermore to me, I always felt like mirrorball, this is me trying and happiness were the more revealing songs imo
“I can go anywhere I want (I want) just not home” broke me when it was released.

I was 11 years into a relationship with my sons dad who was an alcoholic. It was incredibly toxic and he genuinely tried to make me insane with textbook, terrifying in hindsight gaslighting to cover up for his behaviour, MTR put into words how it felt more than I ever could and I’m so thankful she wrote it.

He has since passed away and I do still talk to him when I’m screaming at the sky because he was a cunt who changed my brain forever 😂

never listened to Tolerate it the whole way through 👀🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart