Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My hotel in Vienna just cancelled for August as well 😭 I booked it last summer when I got the tickets and surprise, surprise everywhere is super expensive 😬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Trixxx

VIP Member
For all two of you who care, we’re having a talk tonight. I’ve a feeling this is going to be it. I’m joining a nunnery tomorrow lads 😂. I don’t think I’ll physically be able to listen to this album.
Hiii 👋 Pathological people please here who also went through this stage in a past relationship. This album may be a toughy for you (I mean we all hope it is the album we think it is), but you will probably love it even more for this reason.

It is super hard, and we all care so this is definitely a safe space for you to talk it through and join us all in heartbreak on the 19th April.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

gossipgal21

VIP Member
I like this thread and I’m a massive fan, have been for years. I like the posts and the discussions for the most part, but I’ve felt sometimes, more than other threads I’m on, I don’t always fit with the general mood/vibe/opinion and so not always welcomed. The Carrie hope fletcher thread is my jam for so many reasons 😂😂😂
I dipped out for a while, there was a lot of Taylor fatigue and criticism which is all valid and I could understand peoples views but it didn’t fit with where I was at fully so I just sat out and observed, I think that’s one of the strengths of a forum you do get a whole mix of views and considering some of the threads on Tattle I’d say this is a pretty well balanced, fair and hilarious thread so I love it. I think it’s just fuelled my obsession as I don’t have anyone to talk to about her in real life so I let it all out here 🤣

• Heart

Ladybird90

I have nobody else to share this excitement with, but I fell in love with a dress for the tour from Simply Be, which was out of stock in pretty much most sizes. I’ve just found someone selling on eBay so I’ve snapped it right up. Hopefully it fits ok 🤞

• Heart

Fifah1907

VIP Member
My god does anybody ever come across Nikki King on tiktok and her absolute bizarre, borderline stalkerish ‘Easter eggs’?? She just adds numbers up and twists everything to fit her narrative and everybody eats it up in the comments when NOTHING she ever ‘figures out’ comes true! Sorry if this makes me sound boring but I cannot get behind sheer and utter nonsense and delusion! 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ Taylor Swift’s Easter eggs are always OBVIOUS! You do not need to add up the number of letters in a sentence, multiple it by her favourite number and then subtract the track numbers of the surprise songs to come up with some wild date in the future you’re saying Reputation TV will be released! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
People like her make me want Taylor to stop the Easter eggs 😂 and I’m a serial clowner 🤡

Chickentikka

Hopefully it’s not a hotel cancelling just to open bookings back up at double the price!
This happened to the hotel I booked for Dublin. Had the dates booked before tickets were released and they had time to gouge the price. They cancelled a few days after tickets & then the price was & still is TRIPLE. They didn’t give me a reason for cancelling either!

• Angry
  • Sad

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Taylor has an announcement every day this week on GMA right? Do we know what Fridays is as there are only 4 extra songs?
Probably just announcing the blueray super special edition Taylors Version exclusive 72 hour only* DVD
*will be fully available at a later date

• Haha

HotDawg

VIP Member
This is exactly it. I can’t imagine him discussing music, literature or art with Taylor, and I can’t imagine Taylor having that much in depth knowledge of sports so it seems like an odd match because they don’t seem to have much in common. All of her exes have been more arty types
Except Matty who comes across as really pretentious but not bright.

• Haha

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
My hotel in Vienna just cancelled for August as well 😭 I booked it last summer when I got the tickets and surprise, surprise everywhere is super expensive 😬
I booked multiple cancellable hotels when I got mine just incase this happened. I won't be cancelling them until right until the limit. If hotels wouldn't do that, I wouldn't have to do this, but only way I feel I can keep myself from being stuck in that situation, meanwhile they are being money hungry.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
It would make sense for Matty to have called it off with all the hate he was getting from fans. She was clearly in her I don’t care what other people say era and maybe she didn’t want to be alone

julixx

Chatty Member
You all influenced me and I just got disneyplus. I'm now putting on an entire performance for my pets, who thought they were free of this with the concert break

• Haha
  • Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
This is honestly the most bizarre part of their relationship to me. I don’t think they’re fake or PR like some people but I do think the dynamics of their relationship are strange. I feel like Taylor is way more into the idea of them as a couple than Travis as a person. It was understandable during his football season she couldn’t stay very long after games because he’d have training and she was still touring for some of the weeks, but this + the less than 2 days Australia trip is sooo strange to me. Why bother with such long haul flights when other scheduling would’ve made sense to spend more time together? And now it looks like they’re probably going right back into pap walks and potentially red carpets and not going off somewhere secluded.
I may be wrong, but i genuinely get the impression that 90% of the time they spend together is in front of the paparazzi and cameras

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I love this thread so much.
Here's a question though.

Are we all on this thread because we're so interested and invested in Taylor? Or are we more interested and invested because of this thread?

I genuinely don't know the answer, but I know having you all to chat, debate and laugh with makes being a fan funner.

• Heart