Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
What if spending time together has dumbed her down and the next album is about stroking squirles in the park

• Haha
Reactions: 36

JLXRD

VIP Member
Had a dream I was at N1 London and it was surprise songs, she sang So Long London and it was really sad and then she sang Exile but for the Bon Iver bit up through the floor lift JOE appeared and sang it as a duet with her (makes sense since he did apparently write it). They were both crying and singing it.

Anyway obviously whole stadium crying and then at the end he and Taylor hugged and he said into the mic ‘Taylor Swift everyone, forever my friend’ and then I BAWLED.

It was such a cute little truce moment, my brain is clearly far too invested 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Unfortunately I’m in an YLM phase of my relationship and I’ve a suspicion that the new album is going to ruin me.
---
For all two of you who care, we’re having a talk tonight. I’ve a feeling this is going to be it. I’m joining a nunnery tomorrow lads 😂. I don’t think I’ll physically be able to listen to this album.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I know it was years ago, and different genres ago, but it makes me absoutely howl that the same person wrote the lyrics 'when we're on the phone and you talk real slow *jump jump* Cause it's late and your mama don't know'

AND

'Did you hear my covert narcissism I disguise as altruism, like some kind of congressman?'

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
So he came home early. In depth conversation was had and we’re going to be okay, for now ❤ thanks for all the love for my dramatics 😂. I went through the seven stages of grief for nothing.

people who collect the vinyls: do you think they’ll have higher resale value eventually or does all her releases mean that won’t happen?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'll never understand the rationale behind PR packages for influencers. Is anyone going to be like "oh yes I'll watch that show/movie because this over privileged waste of space got a boatload of freebies"?

Reactions: 28

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Hello everyone, my name is londongirl2001 (not from London), I’m 45 years old (not born in 2001) and three weeks ago I started listening to Taylor Swift songs. My life is changed and now I need help. (Thank you @QueenBW for mentioning this thread in the questions&answers thread 😂).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Me: Of course I’m a feminist! I will not make men my identity or obsess unduly over them!

Also me: YOU BE THE PRINCE AND ILL BE THE PRINCESS ITS A LOVE STORY BABY JUST SAY YES 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

kathryn3

Finalised my Dublin outfit 😍

JA.jpeg

/s

..but seriously, obvs people can obviously wear what they want, but I'm hoping we Europeans are cooler than that, going to her show wearing his shit.
Travis' ego getting bigger by the day thinking he's popular outside of the US.
Bro, you're exchangeable for any name & number. It's not you; you’re just Ken. 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Maybe I’m not a romantic but what is the point of getting on a 24hr flight to stay somewhere for two days

Reactions: 26

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
On funeral songs, I’ve already said I want all too well 10 minute version to be the one they play in full in the middle of the funeral. Make my friends and family sit through the full 10 minutes 13 seconds from the grave.

After my funeral, everything fades to black, a phone is put on a stand, a sharp phone ring breaks the confused silence, my voice fills the room, “I’m sorry, the old (my name) can’t come to the phone right now, why? Oh? CAUSE SHES DEAD”

• Haha
Reactions: 25

JLXRD

VIP Member
I might be gay but I’m not a Gaylore 😂 thank you for the fair warning 🌱
It’s a very good book though so I would recommend, just not for the Taylor refs.

Although I remember a tiktok where someone was saying there’s so many Taylor refs… one being ‘alls well that ends well’

😬 I cringed for them. Imagine thinking that’s a Taylor specific phrase. Shakesy P just borrowed it from Tay.

• Haha
Reactions: 25