Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Proseccofiend2022

Entering the chat again 😂😂

I was going to wait until I see her in August but couldn't. My partner surprised me with a 'Taylor swift Era's tour evening' which consisted of food in the colours of her albums. Anywaaaaay, I wanted tone rewind 'champagne problems' 100x 😂😂

What a show

• Heart
Reactions: 21

wordzalad

VIP Member
He strikes me as really stupid and I can’t imagine Taylor actually having a deep conversation with him. Honestly I think their relationship must just consist of sex and counting out their piles of cash
Travis- “You’re so hot”
Taylor- “Thanks babe, you too. I’m also really rich”
Travis- “Me too…. Wanna bang babe?”

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
For all two of you who care, we’re having a talk tonight. I’ve a feeling this is going to be it. I’m joining a nunnery tomorrow lads 😂. I don’t think I’ll physically be able to listen to this album.
We care ❤ I was in that stage 18 months or so, and I was DEVO when we ended things. But now I’ve got my very own London boy 👫
I hope you get whichever outcome you want/need. And just be glad you don’t end up with Mr VIVAAAAAAAA VIVAAAAAA VIVAAAAAAAAAAA Kelce

• Heart
  • Haha

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
The email from booking.com just said the hotel could no longer accommodate me. So cos I’m nosy I messaged the hotel on Facebook and unfortunately they actually closed down at the end of February.
Well, in fairness, that's a pretty good reason...

• Haha

ls240898

VIP Member
Her interpretation of mirrorball:

My interpretation:
She craves public attention and praise and pats on the head, she reflects whoever she is with back to be perfect

Reactions: 20

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
The singles are definitely the worst bit about lover. It's a more than decent album. You just have to wonder wtf she was thinking.

I found these threads......last year sometime I think, when I fully embraced my spiral down the TS rabbit hole (was a casual fan before Midnights). I don't participate much (nothing personal, I'm naturally introverted and can struggle to join in with a group that feels more established) but I really enjoy the fact that, although we're all fans of Taylor's, we're not afraid to call her on her BS, or be frustrated by her. Plus I have zero (0) RL Swiftie friends, so no one else gets it 😅

• Heart

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
I’m late to the chat but I just love this thread because none of my friends are huge fans so love being able to come on here and freak out over the suprise songs and all 🤣
I’ve had a shit day so I’ve put on the the movie on Disney and I’m bawling, I cried in the pictures watching it but it’s hitting me hard rn that it’s actually happening so soon! 😭

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
I feel like the blanket would be cool if I was 13 years old. But considering most of her fan base is older... When would we use it? It doesn't fit my decor and that's important in my 30s 🤣

• Haha