Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgal21

VIP Member
I know I recently said a similar comment during a run through of the whole Red album but…

seriously, Reputation is a corker of an album right??

I cannot believe I used to not like it. 😳

“please don’t ever become a stranger
Whose laugh I could recognise anywhere”

ohhhh 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 20

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I know I’m in a minority but when you hear him talk on his podcast, he doesn’t come across as stupid.

Anyway. I love speak now, and slut - two of my faves!!! But I would have been disappointed with a mash up.
I don’t think he’s stupid, just not an academic well read posh artsy type that everyone’s used to her being with! To me he’s just your typical sports person who knows every stat and element to the sport they’re in with this encyclopaedic knowledge of it, seems to have got his head screwed on around his finances etc, but not sure how deep his conversations with her would go! Seems to be a surface level type of bloke!

Reactions: 19

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I like this thread and I’m a massive fan, have been for years. I like the posts and the discussions for the most part, but I’ve felt sometimes, more than other threads I’m on, I don’t always fit with the general mood/vibe/opinion and so not always welcomed. The Carrie hope fletcher thread is my jam for so many reasons 😂😂😂
I've genuinely never felt in any way negative about any of the regular posters here. We don't always agree on everything but it's never in an aggressive way (to me anyway) and we all share a love of her music. So I'm both surprised and sad you feel that way.

• Heart

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
I imagine she found being with Joe draining at times. She can be articulate and well spoken when she want's to be, but I don't think she want's to be that person all the time.
joe is just 'well, actually...' personified

Last edited:
  • Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
So I refused to go the cinema because I didn’t think I wanted to see it before our Edin date, and then I wouldn’t pay out for the film for one watch after the Christmas merch email not getting here for Christmas debacle. I’m stubborn af.😬 Well, fast forward to now and here’s me getting ready for my girls to come home from school: 13 is painted on the hand, friendship bracelets on, rep snakey jewellery to match my black t shirt with sequinned sleeves 😳 I’ve only ever watched it on dodgy streams with diff swaps of people filming it going on, missing important parts of songs, people giving birth screaming the songs, oh and Kev stripping off doing his vigilante shit….so to say I’m excited for it is an understatement! We have choc brownie M&M’s, Fanta lemon, Walkers Max Texas bbq crisps, Ben & Jerrys Phish food, and Aldi’s Jelly Cherries 🍒 I’m ready for it Blondie!
Half an hour countdown to our little Eras watch party is on ON! 🎉🙌🥰

• Heart

enkaym

I don't think she will. I think she'll end out the tour as it is, and then maybe tour it separately. Another one though that's nervous about losing Long Live for Castles Crumbling...definitely think she will add it, but would prefer her to maybe shorten another era than take a Speak Now one out.
I love Hayley but the idea of losing Long Live to Castles Crumbling makes me want to cry - Long Live is such a moment for long term fans!

• Heart

grannypants

VIP Member
I found this thread in the Red re-record era (I really wanted somewhere to gush about the atw ten minute version 😭) and it’s so lovely how much this thread has grown since then, especially in the last year! Feels like a real community now 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Folkevermore

VIP Member
The other day my mum suggested I sell my Lover in Paris vinyl to afford more furniture for my newish house… dumbest idea I’ve ever heard

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
The singles are definitely the worst bit about lover. It's a more than decent album. You just have to wonder wtf she was thinking.
My theory is that she just wanted big hits after feeling like Reputation hadn't been as loved as she had hoped it would be, she just went for what would be the most commercial in her mind. The songs that would get stuck in your head whether you wanted them to or not. That's the only way I can explain Meeee--heee-heeeee

shellie

VIP Member

He's the Corneliast!
He was caught on his phone during the concert...probably looking up lyrics :LOL:

What is funny is the amount of her fans defending him when if it had been anyone else caught on their phone when she was performing, you know they would have been called out for disrespecting her.

veevee04

VIP Member
I love taylor but all this rushing and kissing travis. She's in her 30s grow up I can't help but think she's doing it for her tween and teenage fans. My daughters 11 and laps it up!!!

Polkadot123

VIP Member
A workout person I follow who does like dance and step workouts on youtube. Has posted she was going to do a taylor swift/Beyonce dance party video but after doing research has decided against because she doesn't agree with either artist. Because they use dark and devilish symbols.

See you in hell swifties ✌🏻

• Haha

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
i agree with them putting the acoustic set at the end tbh 🤷‍♀️ wouldn't make sense to have her back and forth from guitar to piano or three in a row at each when the actual eras tour set is two songs not six. glad the archer / cardigan / etc are all in the right place at least. don't get the repeats though, would only make sense if it was all separate