Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ls240898

VIP Member
Omg guys sold 20 bracelets on vinted #smallbusinessowner (rishi sunak if ur reading this, im not a small business owner no need to tax me let’s be reasonable)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

grannypants

VIP Member
Just dipping in to say I’m spending my saturday night listening to folklore and it’s just the perfect album isn’t it 😭 I really don’t know if she’ll ever make an album like this again but I hope she does, it’s so beautiful.

Also it always shocks me when people say that hoax is a skip. Stood on the cliffside screaming give me a reason?? Your faithless love's the only hoax I believe in??? Mate

#justiceforhoax

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

ls240898

VIP Member
Ariana grande posted on insta to say not to direct hate to anyone who may or may not be the subject of her songs. So easy. Why can’t T do the same!

• Heart

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
The hospitality prices for the Aviva are finally out...

LMAO.
1000056749.png

---
All you anfield and Wembley hospitality bitches can relax knowing you got a BARGAIN.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
I know I’m in a minority but when you hear him talk on his podcast, he doesn’t come across as stupid.

Anyway. I love speak now, and slut - two of my faves!!! But I would have been disappointed with a mash up.

Reactions: 23

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
I quit my job today. One I really wanted to work out and have worked so hard at, but it just wasn't working. Driving home Taylor did some serious heavy lifting soothing my guilty soul. I did a very dramatic rendition of The Lakes. 😂 💃🏻

Bring on TTPD. At least now I'll have the time to listen to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

wordzalad

VIP Member
Eras Tour (Boyfriend’s version)
Travis looks like he’s going to try sell me a course on how to “free my mind” for 500 and Barry looks like he’s going to yell “oi oi sexy” out of the side of his friends souped up Seat Fabia

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yel

Chatty Member
I know I’m in a minority but when you hear him talk on his podcast, he doesn’t come across as stupid.
This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I feel like he's pretty well matched to Taylor. When she's being her natural self and not putting on a front.

I imagine she found being with Joe draining at times. She can be articulate and well spoken when she want's to be, but I don't think she want's to be that person all the time.

My boyfriend shares very few interests with me, I thought that was somewhat normal?

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it weird how she goes out of her way to publicly make out with Travis every time he’s at a show? Girl, get a room

• Sad

QueenBW

VIP Member
Don't know if it's been mentioned but The Eras Tour turns one today and I seriously can't believe it's been a full year already but also that it will theoretically end this year. It feels like such a huge part of the pop culture discourse.

• Heart
  • Wow

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Is Eras just going to go on forever?
I can’t help by wonder why. Does she not have a “real life”’to go back to? Or is she avoiding having to deal with the fact that she has a Joe shaped hole in whatever shred of normality she has left. The prolonging tour has the same “look how happy I am” bullshit vibes the pap walks do imo.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I think, based entirely on what she said in Miss Americana, that she's kind of guided by her fears quite often. And she's always been scared that a day will come when the industry doesn't "let her" do music anymore, when she can no longer be successful. She's currently at the top top top of not just her game, but any artist's game. She's probably at least a little bit scared that this is as good as it gets and it's all downhill from here and wants to prolong her summit for as long as possible.

Or maybe she's just avoiding being stuck at home with Squirle Man.

Or, like the Gen Z intern in my office said, she's planning on taking time off to have babies. (I swear sometimes Gen Z seems way ahead of us Millennials and super liberal and other times I'd swear they're my grandmother reincarnated).

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
What is the little run and slamming into him all about an all? Fair enough the first time he was there she was excited about, but why is it now a thing every time he goes, it’s far too try hard & it just looks awkward and performative for the fans that can see from that vantage point. This is a moment that should be for them two completely backstage without Scott hovering around making sure Travis hits his marks 🤢 She’s going for “crazy in love” and not bothered who knows it, but it’s coming across as beyond staged.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I’m on this thread because I like her music. I don’t know anyone irl who likes her really or would talk about her with me. I like hearing theories on lyrics and slagging off Travis 😂. I love that people don’t brown nose her here and there’s space to be critical.

It’s a nice community ❤

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
It really must be pure lust. I can’t imagine what they talk about, they must just bang 🙈
He strikes me as really stupid and I can’t imagine Taylor actually having a deep conversation with him. Honestly I think their relationship must just consist of sex and counting out their piles of cash

• Haha
Reactions: 21