Taylor Swift #37 It must be expensive always rooting for the anti-hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did a bit of maths. Since she started back in the shows this year, she’s done 50 surprise songs. The most being from Speak Now (14% of songs performed were from SN, 7 songs performed in total). Ordered from most songs performed to least:

Speak Now - 7 songs (14%)
Fearless, Red, 1989 & Midnights - 6 songs (12% each)
Evermore - 5 songs (10%)
Reputation - 4 songs (8%)
Debut, Folklore & Lover - 3 songs (6% each)
Other - 1 song (2%)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hope the mashups stop when the tour comes back, I’d be gutted to miss a full version of a song I loved

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find it weird how she goes out of her way to publicly make out with Travis every time he’s at a show? Girl, get a room

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else find it weird how she goes out of her way to publicly make out with Travis every time he’s at a show? Girl, get a room
It really must be pure lust. I can’t imagine what they talk about, they must just bang 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is the little run and slamming into him all about an all? Fair enough the first time he was there she was excited about, but why is it now a thing every time he goes, it’s far too try hard & it just looks awkward and performative for the fans that can see from that vantage point. This is a moment that should be for them two completely backstage without Scott hovering around making sure Travis hits his marks 🤢 She’s going for “crazy in love” and not bothered who knows it, but it’s coming across as beyond staged.

Reactions: 22
It really must be pure lust. I can’t imagine what they talk about, they must just bang 🙈
He strikes me as really stupid and I can’t imagine Taylor actually having a deep conversation with him. Honestly I think their relationship must just consist of sex and counting out their piles of cash

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What if spending time together has dumbed her down and the next album is about stroking squirles in the park

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He strikes me as really stupid and I can’t imagine Taylor actually having a deep conversation with him. Honestly I think their relationship must just consist of sex and counting out their piles of cash
Travis- “You’re so hot”
Taylor- “Thanks babe, you too. I’m also really rich”
Travis- “Me too…. Wanna bang babe?”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is the little run and slamming into him all about an all? Fair enough the first time he was there she was excited about, but why is it now a thing every time he goes, it’s far too try hard & it just looks awkward and performative for the fans that can see from that vantage point. This is a moment that should be for them two completely backstage without Scott hovering around making sure Travis hits his marks 🤢 She’s going for “crazy in love” and not bothered who knows it, but it’s coming across as beyond staged.
And the way it's like she's literally hanging off him....arms around his neck and her feet almost ofr the ground, it just looks soooo juvenile. I honestly thought the novelty would've worn off by now, but I suppose given all the time they've actually spent together, it's probably still the honeymoon/lust phase. Will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks when she's off tour. I'd kinda hope she'd just lay low and rest, but I imagine it'll be pap walks, but there's also TTPD in there, so it'll be interesting to see if she does much press for that.

Reactions: 11
I do not think I have ever publicly made out with someone since I was a teenager 🤣. A quick kiss or holding hands yeah but beyond that nah 💀

Reactions: 10
Taylor is very extra with everything she does. Seeing her run and make out with her boyfriend in public is pretty “on brand”.

Reactions: 5
All I can think when she throws her arms around him after a three hour show is how she must be soo sweaty and stanky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.