Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ishant

VIP Member
It's just the moving up the release date from the 15th to the 14th... I don't wanna clown but I feel like there must be a reason...

Probably the 56 billionth version of TTPD or something equally useless but... I am still taking out the 🤡 makeup and hoping for something better.

What UK time will the show finish if starting the second it comes out? I need to set an alarm 🤣🤡

Reactions: 1

enkaym

Keep seeing people saying she will change the set list for poets. What do we think?

shellie

VIP Member
I told you guys the Reddit jet tracker has them as in the Bahamas!
TMZ has an article about it. They think they know the actual place they are at and it is somewhere she went when she was with Joe.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Omg 👀 I did! If you’re indeed my customer I’ve been slaving away all night in my bracelet lair.

Re: merch, I have like a Taylor “nook” in our soon-to-be office. But I also have a cardboard cutout of rep Taylor, so my boyfriend is clearly very tolerant. He said no to the mirrorball prints TK/TJMaxx sold last year though haha. Cardboard cutouts fine - print work is where the line has to be drawn!
I only placed the order this morning, but I messaged last night and the seller responded this morning.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Should I try to stay up and watch it? I have to wake up at 530 am tmr but the temptation is there.

ishant

VIP Member
What do you think QueenBW?

I'm up and 🤡 full of regrets. can't wait to see it properly during the day!

• Heart

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I know people are not a fan on here haha but on the podcast yesterday travis was talking about the concerts in Singapore and nearly slipped up saying they were ‘ the last’ of something. He covered it up by saying of that leg but would make sense if there is changes to come once TTPD is out!
Around about what time in the podcast does he say that? I want to go listen just to that part!

slugella

VIP Member
Does anyone know Anfield well and can advise on travel? I have a hotel booked but am considering just driving home after now or getting my bf to pick me up if parking will be too much hard work. Is there anywhere that won't be mental to park or be picked up from?

I used to live in Liverpool so know the city really well but am not a sports girlie so Anfield is a mystery to me. 😂

ls240898

VIP Member
Someone I know had their Facebook hacked and then a status put up selling “tickets” weirdly they were £150 each as well for really good seats. They had to contact Facebook to get the account taken down! Do you know this person in real life? Maybe call/whatsapp them to check they’re legit? I’d only buy from the resale sites though to be honest
Omg someone I know had this happen to them on Instagram as well!

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I’ve tried looking for an updated seat map for Paris but can’t find one. I think I’m just going to hope for the best as what can I really do now anyway 🤣 why is everything about seating so stressful even after you’ve got a ticket 😩 😅
I don't think Paris will have those towers, it isn't bit enough for it, and they can put the lighting on the roof instead as it is an indoor arena. Or at least, I'm hoping, as one of my views will defo be blocked.

• Heart

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Okay well that's good to hear! It's mad that this website is allowed to do it if it's illegal!! How is that even possible!! Who would I report it to do you know?View attachment 2809895
The website probably does have some actual sellers so it’s hard to report, there are only so many checks they can do. When you buy from ticketmaster resale or even Twickets the seller doesn’t get the money until after the show which makes it more reliable and offers more protection, I think these other sites operate differently to that.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I didn’t cry once, starting to question if I have a heart 🤣🤣
I didn't cry watching it last night but partly because I was just exhausted (I actually fell asleep several times, definitely not from boredom) but watching Luke's reaction to the end of the tour made me properly teary this morning.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Anyone else addicted to buying beads 😂 I’ve made so many bracelets I signed up to send some to a fan thing on tiktok for a girl who lost her life in the Manchester attacks. But I’ve got so many. I might list some to sell online but idk what to price them as
That’s a lovely cause, what’s the TikTok? (Obviously don’t doxx yourself!)

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
There's 8 midnights songs. Definitely room for culling. Plus what's another 10 mins between friends?

I'm a lover of change. Lolz.
---
Kevin was doing some shirtless vigilante shit in ice hockey trousers (I assume). That was a moment.
Yeah he always does this, the first time i joined the stream I was like what the heck ha, but if you notice he changes his tops too depending on what set it is, so likes to have fun with it!