Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Not just the same clothes but the same pose 😂 😂
Joe is in LA at the mo as well
I think the film he's doing is (or was) called And. There were pics of him with Emma Stone years back linked to this movie but the actual production never materialised and I wondered if this was due to the strike and schedules clashing. Still hugely awkward for Emma though.
---
Ah, the title has changed. Kinds of kindness. Apparently out June 21st. So why is Joe there now? Couldn't be reshoots this late, could it?

Reactions: 1

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Did she okay YOYOK and Our song on the same day originally? Or were they from 2 different days anyway? (I know the film was shot over 3 days. But it could be that they’re wanting to run one set list from start to finish rather than 8 acoustic songs at the end?)

Signed,
An optimist
The typos done me dirty there didn’t they 🤣🤣 but hopefully yous get what I mean 🤦‍♀️

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
The towers probably will be there as they’re for the speakers, doubt they would have booked the venue if they had to make drastic changes to the staging 🤷‍♀️
Delay towers at the same arena View attachment 2811928
What event is that? Fair enough! Wishful thinking, haha.
---
that is a good point! Fingers crossed then 🤞 What date are you going / whereabouts are you sitting???
I'm going 9th and 11th and I'm in front of the diamond both times, one left and one right. You?

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I don't think she will. I think she'll end out the tour as it is, and then maybe tour it separately. Another one though that's nervous about losing Long Live for Castles Crumbling...definitely think she will add it, but would prefer her to maybe shorten another era than take a Speak Now one out.

I'm going to miss Kevin hockeybro in the tour break, love his live streams, he's just so cute.
He's adorable. The t shirt changes always make me laugh.

• Heart

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I don’t remember but the extent of my lyrical genius tells me it was just her saying So Long London over and over to sad piano tune 🫠🫠😅
Love that 🤣 I’ve had many a dream where I hear a song and think it’s great and then a few month later the song comes out… always happened with Katy Perry of all people. Think I’ve listened to too much Max Martin production in my time🤣

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
Thanks, missed that bit. Still doesn't seem like the most generous of giveaways for a couple of standard tickets.

Wasn't long ago she was selling signed stuff in her store for less than it now costs to buy the normal version.
I still think she will do signed stuff, she did a no purchase necessary or buy an album her last full brand new album (for presale) and signed stuff. She wants to break records.

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Question for any hospitality ticket people… I have a couple of hospitality tickets at Wembley and I have assumed I can bring my 11 year old with me? I can’t see anything online to make me think otherwise but we would both die on the spot if she was denied entry.

i have tried calling to check but it’s been hard to get through to an actual person!

lablife54

She announced a new Wembley date a few months back and it was for waitlisted people
---
Those same “insiders” are saying a new leg in Europe for Eras too
I think it was a mix - I saw a few people get codes for the added Wembley shows who had bought tickets for the original dates with non-Midnights presale codes

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
The QR code on the eras shop tab on Disney+ just takes you to the usual TS website with only the Poets stuff still up?! Did America get special merch for this release?!

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Swifties, please help advise me on whether this is legit? This woman on my local Fb selling group is selling her Taylor tickets and I said I was interested and she sent me proof of purchase. She said if sold she can send via ticket master platform. This is what she’s sent me - does this look ok? She’s had a profile since 2017 and her Fb looks legit.
I don't think it is legit. I'm Ticketmaster Ireland but it doesn't look exactly the same... I also have a listing for all seats.
1000056654.png
1000056655.png

ls240898

VIP Member
I’ve been burned so many times that I think this is it

However! As reputation and reputation tour was produced by Big Machine, would this be allowed? Would they = Scott/Scooter/whomever controls the catalogue these days have to approve this, or make the deal?

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
If anyone knows it’ll be you lot- is there a way to assess how much a LP Viynl sells for an average? I think eBay has a feature but I cannot work out how to find it 🙃😬

First going to N1 Edinburgh alone, now considering selling LP-buying a fixer upper was a poor life choice 😂
Have a check on Disorg, I always check on there to see what people are currently selling for. Just make sure you’ve selected the right media/version of vinyl