Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
For those that have watched, all the songs that were tagged on the end previously (long live, wildest dreams etc) are these now in the movie in the right places?

mcfeez

VIP Member
This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I feel like he's pretty well matched to Taylor. When she's being her natural self and not putting on a front.

I imagine she found being with Joe draining at times. She can be articulate and well spoken when she want's to be, but I don't think she want's to be that person all the time.

My boyfriend shares very few interests with me, I thought that was somewhat normal?
I'm interested what you mean by her natural self.

Because it's illegal, it should mean that safer modes of reselling (in this case, just Ticketmaster) will be more reasonable if/when they do come up.
Okay well that's good to hear! It's mad that this website is allowed to do it if it's illegal!! How is that even possible!! Who would I report it to do you know?
Screenshot_20240312-074038.png

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
I like to plan very very far ahead but does anyone know what time Taylor is expected to be on stage at Wembley please and thank you?
My ticket for 23rd June says 3:15 so I’m assuming that’s for entry if that’s any help? I reckon maybe 6/7ish?

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Yes they could have but I was thinking about how rare beauty had a whole section didn’t they at the eras tour and the thought of a brand like PLT having like that would annoy me. We know why she’d promote Rare on the other hand.
There are so many of those competition companies (the ones you have to pay for) offering Tay tickets I can only assume they've bought them (likely at VIP prices) because they are making the money back anyway. PLT may have done the same thing too, assuming that it would be good for their brand to run a promotion. Could just be one set. But, I'd say a box at Wembley or anfield is much more likely.

lablife54

Just seen a mash-up of Timeless and Better Man in TikTok. If she ever did that I would be on the floor dead. It works so well and they are probably my top two favourite vault tracks (excluding ATW10)

honkytonkcat

Does anyone know Anfield well and can advise on travel? I have a hotel booked but am considering just driving home after now or getting my bf to pick me up if parking will be too much hard work. Is there anywhere that won't be mental to park or be picked up from?

I used to live in Liverpool so know the city really well but am not a sports girlie so Anfield is a mystery to me. 😂
I don’t know Liverpool too well but I’ve been to Anfield a few times over the last couple of years for football and gigs - they usually put on shuttle buses back to the city centre but be warned the queues can be horrific. After the Elton John gig in 2022 me and my mum opted to walk back as the bus system was chaos. The few times I’ve actually queued for it was when it’s too dark/cold to walk and it took a while.

I’ve never driven so can’t give any advice on parking I’m afraid, depending on how far your hotel is I would either consider walking, prebook an uber/taxi or be prepared to wait out the shuttle buses.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
If anyone knows it’ll be you lot- is there a way to assess how much a LP Viynl sells for an average? I think eBay has a feature but I cannot work out how to find it 🙃😬

First going to N1 Edinburgh alone, now considering selling LP-buying a fixer upper was a poor life choice 😂
If you go to put a listing on eBay it will tell you what previous ones have sold at.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I still haven’t watched it from start to finish yet. Got as far as Champagne problems last night. Aiming for a full watch through tonight!