Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i have been listening to evermore all week, i'll admit I usually class it as my least favourite album along with debut (unpopular opinion sorry - i'm just a lover and folklore girlie til the end), but i've had a major rethink and realised how good it actually is. got a feeling TTPD is going to be a totally new sound for her though
I just ordered myself a copy of Evermore at the weekend (I love physical Cd's), should arrive tomorrow 🤞🏼

Reactions: 1

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I was supposed to have lost weight. Had a whole year and here we are.... I need to start Monday
I’ll join you in that… maybe not this Monday though because I’m in Italy so I’ll be eating pasta. But the week after 🤣 I’ve gained weight since I’ve said I’d lose it for the eras tour
---
We are on to Midnights now.

Our Song (accoustic) was just 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I am almost a bottle of wine down 🥲 Ive said when I do go I will be staying completely sober to try remember it all fully.
Our song without the full on country accent is just bizarre… although you hear the twang come out in parts!

Tadpole

Not too bad. I think rep was €120?
God, I can't remember, but that sounds quite a lot for, what was it, 5 years ago. But I'm just still bitter at getting them on release day (and probably paying that much for 4 tickets), and then loads of randoms getting them free nearer the time lol.
Definitely think the 'normal' tickets this time round aren't bad value, given the length of the show, and compared to others touring now too.

• Heart

MidnightAura

VIP Member
If she announces more dates they are for people who were on the waitlist? Or general sale? Anyone hazard a guess?

Is the author of this one of us cos this is everything we have been saying 😂 https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...lor-swift-is-a-master-of-misleading-messaging

I feel so bored of the tour film being hyped by her team. I know it's still fun for fans to be able to watch so I'm not hating on that, but the marketing of it has been so OTT for something that's been on TikTok for a year and already at the cinema and released to rent..
Great article!!! She hits the nail on the head.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
this is a scam, please don’t send them any money. Was the post something along the lines of ‘oh we panic bought in the presale so now have tickets, will sell together or happy to split’ …
Also they will want DM only and also you’ll find they turn off the comments. x
Yeah 😢 oh well. I’ll block them. Thanks

slugella

VIP Member
I think she just likes money tbh

Off topic but does anyone else kind of get an off vibe about Sabrina? I like some of her songs but everytime I see her I just think she gives off mean girl vibes. I am an Olivia Rodrigo fan so maybe that’s why I’m biased.
What was the drama with Olivia? I don't really know any of Sabrina's songs, I've only seen the clips on tiktok of the rhymes she does at Eras in each country. Maybe I'm just an oldie millennial lol but I find them so cringe. 😂

I do really like Olivia's music though, going to the Guts tour this summer.

Waffleandlies

If anyone knows it’ll be you lot- is there a way to assess how much a LP Viynl sells for an average? I think eBay has a feature but I cannot work out how to find it 🙃😬

First going to N1 Edinburgh alone, now considering selling LP-buying a fixer upper was a poor life choice 😂

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’ve been burned so many times that I think this is it

However! As reputation and reputation tour was produced by Big Machine, would this be allowed? Would they = Scott/Scooter/whomever controls the catalogue these days have to approve this, or make the deal?
its been deleted 👀

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
Does anyone know Anfield well and can advise on travel? I have a hotel booked but am considering just driving home after now or getting my bf to pick me up if parking will be too much hard work. Is there anywhere that won't be mental to park or be picked up from?

I used to live in Liverpool so know the city really well but am not a sports girlie so Anfield is a mystery to me. 😂
ask me anything! i've never been to anfield but know how to get to and from etc with public transport

if driving i'd advise parking in st johns - if you sign up online with your reg it's £5 for 24hrs. then get the train from central to sandhills (5 mins) and it's a mile walk to anfield (they usually have a soccerbus on matchdays, so imagine this will be running for the gigs too?) st johns shouldn't be too hard to get out of at that time, unless you're driving back towards anfield!

you could also get the train to a town a bit further out and have him pick you up at one of those stations? depending on where you're going? like if you're on the m58 home maghull or ormskirk shouldn't be too bad and it'll be no more than 30 mins by train from sandhills