Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trixxx

VIP Member
I saw that on Twitter 😂 😂 I love that out of it all he decided the song was the most confusing part
The whole thing was bizarre 🤣. I originally saw on Instagram and they clearly don't have the rights to the song because its not the same on there.
I just cant believe he said he doesn't know that song. Her music is pretty much always on in my car so he's definitely heard it in there, and its one of her more well known songs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
I had this thought a few years ago and it ruined the song for me because for a while every time I heard it I would think about dying. Seeing footage of it being played at the Eras tour has got me over that so now I can actually listen to the song again. Why am I like this?? 😅
It's just transferred to me, that's all. Maybe it can be a baton we pass on as a rite of passage. 😂

• Haha

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I actually got booked into the new premier inn that hadn’t/hasn’t been built yet for way cheaper than the original hotel I booked!!! God bless premier inn always 🫶
Me too. We're in the north docklands one. I had booked an air bnb (that held about 10) for a very reasonable price at the time but it was actually air bnb that cancelled it, saying the listing looked suspicious...

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Watching the tour and having a moment... We booked when Liverpool allowed people to join the club and buy tickets. I made an account and there's nothing there but a history of payment. Has anyone heard anything since they booked?

The booking confirmation has the seat numbers and everything
You can always email them to double check but if you’ve got the confirm email I’m sure there’s no issue

gossipgal21

VIP Member
I was sooooooOooOoo tired watching it in full last night I’m going to have to seriously work on my stamina for the real thing, though being there in person will help with the adrenaline I am sure 😅

(also I fast forwarded the 1989 bit don’t come for me I have seen it before and I was TIRED)

(um ok so also fast forwarded Lavender Haze because I kind of hate it 🙊)

Got as far as Fearless last night, then all the way to Lavendar Haze this morning, just now finishing the Acoustic set at the end. One day I'll manage it all the way through 😅

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
My friend got those ones, and they worked out at £135 (stg)...I got premier level ones for Saturday night, but have given them to my daughter, friend, cousin (coming from NYC) and sister in law (wished I'd kept one myself now!), and think they were the same price.
Not too bad. I think rep was €120?

Tadpole

Speaking of tickets, I'm just looking at the seating map again for Dublin, and the big 'boxes' have now been added, and I think we're right at one of them. I assume they're speakers?? Does anyone know if they mean it'll be a restricted view as such? We're quite low down in lower bowl (106 I think), so worried it's going to block most of the stage and walkway. I know we're lucky to be going, but more a case of managing expectations.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
And I have just learned this now so thanks 🤣
I only found this out the other day. I can't remember how.
---
At this rate we’re all gonna need to do an eras tour crash diet in a month or so. I’ve just eaten through 20 Jaffa cakes watching this
I hate jaffa cakes. Anything orange + chocolate in fact. My kids hate them too. If anyone gave them a jaffa cake when they were wee I would inevitably end up with a regurgitated spongey chocolate mess in my hand and a confused/disgusted child.

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
As a lot of you are experts, can anyone give me ultimate tips for Ticketmaster?

I'm going to try for Radio 1 weekender tickets tomorrow and my chances are already limited as only 30% go on general sale 😫 Tickets go on sale at 5pm so I'm going to be at work - do people find it works best on mobile data rather than wifi?

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I was suprised Ally didn't get more recognition too, like a meet and greet or something, but she did get VIP and I'm pretty sure that must have been gifted because on insta when the tickets originally went on sale she did an IG story saying something like her seats being in the gods. Her VIP tickets were amazing she was so close to Taylor. So maybe the VIP was from them? Or would it have been from a brand? Not sure how it works!
The VIP were the nosebleed seats that she paid for, her partner got her the other super close tickets.

Just seen a influencer on TikTok saying she has paid £1400 for a resell ticket 🫨🫨🫨 actually crazy money but I’m thinking is it even legit? I didn’t think you could even buy resale at this point but I could be wrong
You can get them resale on Ticketmaster when they pop up

Bettina55

I’m very much seeing Oscar content even now, I’m a big film buff. I don’t see the same think pieces that the media ran with either
That’s interesting, there’s obvs a level of double standards. Wonder if it’s just cause of Taylor’s stratospheric level of fame

ishant

VIP Member
Anyone know how legit Crazy Days and Nights actually are?

They have a post up and most people think it's about Jack & Taylor. I'm not saying it is true of course and could be lies but if it is...it sucks. More so after the last reveal about Max Martin asking to use a bit of everyone's music he worked on for a project he was doing and everyone he asked said yes apart from her. I love her music but the more I read about her...she seems to be turning into the mean girl she claims everyone else is.

It must be! I also noticed he didn’t include her in the thank you post which I found bizarre considering how close they are even if she didn’t have an actual input in bleachers new album they work together so much something will always rub off.