Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Swifties, please help advise me on whether this is legit? This woman on my local Fb selling group is selling her Taylor tickets and I said I was interested and she sent me proof of purchase. She said if sold she can send via ticket master platform. This is what she’s sent me - does this look ok? She’s had a profile since 2017 and her Fb looks legit.

Attachments

ishant

VIP Member
Was it here that someone recommended a novel that could be Taylor’s life? Something about however many lives of a woman.

I might be making it up

gossipgal21

VIP Member
I don't think Paris will have those towers, it isn't bit enough for it, and they can put the lighting on the roof instead as it is an indoor arena. Or at least, I'm hoping, as one of my views will defo be blocked.
that is a good point! Fingers crossed then 🤞 What date are you going / whereabouts are you sitting???

Motherofboys

Someone I know had their Facebook hacked and then a status put up selling “tickets” weirdly they were £150 each as well for really good seats. They had to contact Facebook to get the account taken down! Do you know this person in real life? Maybe call/whatsapp them to check they’re legit? I’d only buy from the resale sites though to be honest
I know a person this happened to as well. Same price!!

Tadpole

Another one planning ahead. Is anyone planning to get merch at the tour? I'd like crew neck or hoodie, and have a hotel booked the night before so wondering do I keep it or cancel. Daughter thinks the merch opens day before so is wanting to go down the day before, but not sure if that's right, or if it's only certain times etc.

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Anyone with a fire stick got the new version on there yet? Or am I going to have to cough up the £1.99 to watch it on Disney tomorrow 😂

Luce0331

VIP Member
I don't think Paris will have those towers, it isn't bit enough for it, and they can put the lighting on the roof instead as it is an indoor arena. Or at least, I'm hoping, as one of my views will defo be blocked.
The towers probably will be there as they’re for the speakers, doubt they would have booked the venue if they had to make drastic changes to the staging 🤷‍♀️
Delay towers at the same arena
IMG_8925.jpeg

Last edited: