Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see how he’ll spin this one on the new heights podcast this week, they’ll already be trying to bury his mic’d up so no one gets to actually hear what he said to Coach Reid!
I saw on BBC News in an interview Travis apparently called it a “love tap” 🤨 okay then..

IMG_4805.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

JLXRD

VIP Member
In your life you’ll do things greater than dating the boy on the football team, but I didn’t know it at fifteen thirty four 😅

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Gosh I so hate being this person but the more I see of this stuff the less I buy it. Like, let’s think of this way: someone films this from the NFL’s official team , someone from the NFL’s marketing team has to send this to edit , cut down and be clipped for maximum impact, and someone else has to send this and probably what, 3 or 4?, other options to Taylor’s team and Travis’ team for approval/clearance. It goes through at least what, 3 rounds of edits, approvals. At this point they may even have a shared PR just for their relationship based on how many public pieces of content there are of them.
Then tracking back, that probably means T&T sit down with their team before the game and are told, okay we need a few pieces of cleared content for after the game, what are you happy to have shared? None of it is spontaneous, none of it is private and to me that makes none of it romantic or real. Even if the relationship is real this stuff can never be truly authentic, because they both know it will be used in the media and online and follow them. So sure Travis is thanking her for travelling halfway across the world because it’s probably some sort of approved language to really showcase their love.
If Taylor’s relationship is starting to look like an unimaginable romance movie, guess what? It’s probably because it’s not real. real love isn’t a romance movie. I’m sorry!! I want to believe it… but I just can’t help but feel more and more cynical that this relationship is about a great story for them both (and they might be in love too, but it’s not the kind of love we all recognise. How can it be?).
I know it was mega loud on the pitch but it’s like he’s shouting it for it to be heard by others, rather than just having a genuine moment between them.

JLXRD

VIP Member
In a way it’s a shame the title Red is already gone because what a perfect name for a Travis diss album.

• Haha

HotDawg

VIP Member
I really disliked TK’s behaviour. I don’t believe it means he’s automatically think he’s aggressive off the pitch but he’s aggressive on the pitch and that’s gross. It’s bad.

Reactions: 20

Merpedy

VIP Member
I thought she didn’t drink between tour dates? Bestie really seems to be throwing away all the self care for her voice and what not

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I don’t understand how her fans who are obsessed with her haven’t come to the same conclusions. When they analyse everything!!
because he holds her hand, walks beside her and equally loves the attention. Helps that he’s taller than her and successful in his field (for now). It’s internal misogyny passed off as love for her.

• Heart

ot55

VIP Member
I’m so tired of their relationship being shoved in our faces. They may like each other, but I will forever be convinced that Travis is using her to climb up the fame ladder. Being with Taylor has put him on the map. Before dating her, most people outside of football fans had no clue who he was, now he’s becoming a big celebrity name. I wouldn’t be surprised if he proposes soon, he knows the fans and media would go feral if Taylor gets engaged. Although, he does seem the sort that would be secretly messaging other women behind her back.

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
I mean, I am an uber Swiftie, been a megafan since 2007 😂 but just don't get the Travis Kelce thing. She's having fun, sure but she could do a lot better 👀
---
He also showed who he was last night assaulting the coach. I love her but she's an idiot if she doesn't think she'll be on the end of that temper one day. It's all great while they are winning, what happens when he falls off the perch and he's not winning anymore and he's not the golden boy.

"The NFL has long been plagued with incidents of players abusing their spouses or children. Since 2000, 134 players have been arrested for domestic violence and 15 for crimes relating to sexual assault, battery or solicitation, comprising 13% of all NFL arrests, according to a database by USA Today that tracks NFL arrests. Intimate partner violence accounts for 15% of all violent crimes in the United States. For NFL players, domestic violence is the highest criminal charge at 55% of total arrests made."

• Sad
  • Wow

MidnightAura

VIP Member
They will always find excuses for who she's dating. If they break up I bet all of a sudden the ones who excused this behaviour will use it as a reason to hate Travis.

It's so similar to how they've treated Joe. Things they loved him for they now use against him.
Yes, exactly. There are some Swifties who could witness Taylor kick a puppy and they would say the puppy had it coming.

The ones posting videos of them together and saying he’s a great protector etc give me the ick. We don’t know what he’s like with Taylor in private. We do know he has a nasty temper, screams in peoples faces, throws things when He’s upset and refers to women as ugly and breeders.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
People don’t want to think of Taylor Swift with a drinking problem but if she can’t go a week without having a drink then yeah she has a problem.
I think since a lot of us are British, we have a higher threshold to what’s considered “a problem”.
If someone told me they drink once or twice a week I don’t think I’d find that weird

estellastheme

Chatty Member
No surprise here, sadly, she doesn't seem to care 🙃
Nor, it seems, does the NFL. It’s sickening that he won’t be reprimanded or fined for that shove.

Could you imagine if a woman did that to her coach? Or - for the nfl fans - if somebody like Colin Kaepernick was still in the league and did that? You know, a player that the NFL and teams colluded together to blackball for quietly kneeling during the national anthem.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Personally think people here who have been rooting against them since the start are gleefully clinging to the ONE singular supposed red flag. Its the superbowl, emotions are incredibly high, his coach looked incredibly surprised at Travis' reaction which tells me its an out of character moment. Its not an excuse but lets use some rational thinking over this perhaps instead of jumping to wild conclusions that hes a domestic abuser in the making. Just my opinion and we're all allowed one, before anyone comes for me 🥰

• Heart

Merpedy

VIP Member
ONE singular supposed red flag
I mean it’s repeated now. This is the second time he’s been clearly angry on the field, this time just looks worse because another person is involved

Nice of him to give Taylor ammo for when they eventually breakup though
---
She’s clearly fine about it because they’re still friends 😂
Think we all know there’s a bit of a power imbalance when it comes to Taylor and most other celebrities right now…

JLXRD

VIP Member
I don’t miss Joe because I found him to be a charisma vacuum BUT I think Taylor does.

I actually think this whole last year has been a big rebound heartbreak response to losing who she thought was going to be ‘the one’.

I think she’s keeping Travis for a good time not a long time 🤷🏻‍♀️

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Because Travis got mad on sidelines? Was he out of line yeah but so was others throwing helmets etc . Mahomes was in Rice's face.

Annoyingly for us who think he was in the wrong, he’s not going to throw his second best player under the bus straight after a Super Bowl in front of the worlds media is he, and risk him wanting to go elsewhere, and risk pissing off the Hunt family (owners) in one straight swoop. He needs to deal with the disrespect in private though, if he isn’t going to in public.