Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are in the middle of a messy superbowl.

We got news of TS11 instead of rep TV.
I'm too tired to remember wtf else happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jason Bell is a funny one, isn't he? He's likeable but so emotional and animated. Find it so bizarre to picture him with Nadine Coyle.

Reactions: 8
don’t have a clue what the rules are or what’s even going on most of the time, but I’m eating sweets and just enjoying waiting for snippets of Taylor

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone have a dupe for the top Taylors wearing? I’m not paying $720 🤣
Hers looks more meshy though
---
ITV loving Taylor.
In fairness, they don't normally get coverage.
---
Anyone have a dupe for the top Taylors wearing? I’m not paying $720 🤣
---
@Yupyupyup

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Travis has really fucked up there, shoving his coach. That’s what the headlines will be about.

Reactions: 10
Not watching the Super Bowl. Partly because it’s nearly 3am but I figure if The Chiefs win Taylor’s very public smooch after will be all over the news so I won’t need too🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm going to regret this tomorrow, but in too deep to go to bed now. God, this could go either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is anyone else watching on CBS? I've got it on in the background while I potter about but haven't heard her mentioned once.

I guess itv in the UK realize most of their viewers are watching for her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Props to you UK girlies watching still. It's 8:45 pm here and I'm falling asleep even when my neighbors cheeer every time the 49ers score.

Reactions: 4
I’m in the UK and I just remembered I washed my bedding today so I have my bed sheets to put back on when I eventually go to bed 😭😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
i think sky sports are using the cbs feed? assuming we get the box commentary when the us has ads. only saw her three times or so in the first half but they did mention travis 'needing to calm down' 😆

i came to bed after the halftime show but am obvs still awake, my dad's still downstairs watching!

Reactions: 3
I went to bed at half time too, but now watching in the phone . And hubby who's the NFL fan is snoring beside me, wtf have I become.
Better not be a draw, my body clock can't deal with extra time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just turned it on to see if I'm having my schadenfreude fest or not and dear God this is the most boring game on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.