Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
She literally been loud and proud over every news site, social media and the actual news channels for days and now she wants privacy with the umbrellas when she’s leaving?! 🙄😆 Oh girl it’s too late for that charade anymore, Blake’s not arsed, be more Blake,

• Haha
Reactions: 22

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Can we talk about Taylor beer chugging for a sec? Like is that the real Taylor? Never in a million years would I think I’d see her doing that! It’s so performative and screaming try hard. She really said ‘be that girl for a month’ hey. It’s disappointing. She could have just waved ?!
I mean no one ever talks about it but the girl likes a drink, so that in itself doesn’t surprise me but how cheap and messy she looks when it’s performative is proper ick!

QueenBW

VIP Member
Only a bit though, it's still a shit non apology. It wasn't 'just" screaming in his face. He got physical. He pushed him. If he was really sorry he would never have referred to it as a"love tap (🤢). Everyone else managed to keep their emotions in check.
It's also devoid of actual ownership of his faults if his wording was that emotions "got away from him". They don't have a life of their own, big guy. You're supposed to control them since you're not ten years old.

Classic male half arsed apology.

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
honestly EXACTLY how I felt, I didn’t find it cute at all it gave me really bad vibes,
Like he was showing the security team he had a bigger dick they they did.
A few times he’s been seen almost pushing them aside as if they’re just groupies and completely taking control of everything.
I really don’t get a good feeling from him at all, I think Taylor is still so in love with Joe she wanted someone who was the complete opposite but this isn’t gonna last and if it does i assume it’s because he’s now got an audience he could never dream of having before meeting her.
Agree with all of this.

Also think she is living out her high school popular girl dating the football star teenage fantasy but that reality is gonna hit her REAL hard when she lets herself feel how different her life has become from who she was 2 years ago.

I can’t help but feel sad for her. I know she is 34, but Joe was her first real relationship and heartbreak hurts a lot at any age. To me this all reeks of wanting to be so busy and so ‘happy’ you forget any bad stuff.

• Sad

grannypants

VIP Member
He reminds me so much of one of my exes.

he once stood in the bedroom with his pants (not boxers, not briefs, but tighty whitey pants!) pulled up round his pits, walking round doing what can only be described as a chimp impression.

he probs thought he was so goofy and funny but I could never look at him the same after that.

when I see travis, i see pants man
Not PANTS MAN 😂😂

Also I’m currently on the train to the o2 for the 1975 concert tonight (sorry but daddy I love them) and I’m kinda hoping Matty gets drunk on stage and spills the tea. ‘You know who you are, I love you’ honestly keeps me up at night and I’m DYING for some context

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
I don’t think people dislike it because of who she is. I think people dislike making whopping great assumptions based on a tiny snapshot of someone’s life.
But that's what gossip sites are, no? Like 99% of what we say is opinion based on the snippets we see from someone's life. Otherwise we'd have very little to discuss, probably could only talk about her music as it relates to us, not even about influences or anything.

• Heart

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
I’m a bit of a hopeless romantic but I just think this is sweet and comes across really genuine imo

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
just found out the melbourne venue is usually 100k capacity :oops: biggest shows of her career!
I think it’ll be a little bit less than the 100k capacity because of the size of her staging but even so wowsers! But the biggest shows of her career and only turning up the day before with all that jet lag, see this is where it’s getting sloppy for me!

TheChicagoPiano

He seemed to have a genuine thing against bigger people. It wasn't just one tweet but several along with quite a few talking about women being ugly and using the R-word. What's annoying is if it was anyone else, her fans would be the first to call them out but nope, he got a pass. Even he shrugged it off and rather than apologise, made some bs excuse about it being years ago and how he wished he had deleted them on his podcast.
Imagine if that was dug up about matty Healy while they were dating … I wonder why her fans have these double standards?

• Heart

atomic

Umm maybe because she’s built up a tolerance ? If she feels that she needs a drink to get through a social situation (I.e every game and every award show and every dinner) this could be a sign of psychological dependency. I just don’t think people are actually ready to have this conversation about her hence how this thread is going at the moment, so shall we just chalk her up to be happy living her life with a drink every time she goes out and all is ok, if that’s easier for everyone!
I guess I am probably also a functioning alcoholic then if that is the case as I would probably have a drink at all of the social events you have mentioned! Perhaps I am in the minority but I really just don't think it is as big an issue as people on this thread are making out 🤷‍♀️

Smca53

VIP Member
This afterparty is DEAD why are they the only ones dancing lool
Just surrounded by people either watching them and / or filming them as they dance to her song and show PDA… wish I’d never watched this, the cringe 💀

kathryn3

Your daughters are watching you defend Travis Kelce. They're watching you excuse disrespective, violent behaviour in the name of passion and "high tension". They hear “just let it slide”. dO bETter 😘

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I mean, people are complex. Not 2 dimensional characters we see on an album cover. It’s possible for Taylor’s personality to be both these people at once.
You’re absolutely right. It just felt like something changed/ shifted within the Folklore era with her, everything was so much more mature, and maybe I’ve put her on the pedestal too much since then. It’s just worrying seeing things over the last few months that amount to over saturation, as it’s kind of taken on a new life of its own this fame monster of Taylor + Travis the coupling has created. I would hate for this to be the catalyst or for her to be her own downfall, the world loves to build people up just to tear them down.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I actually started to question is she a high functioning alcoholic, she literally always has a drink in her hand when she’s photographed apart from when she’s on stage on tour! Her behaviour at the Grammys when she was drinking was unhinged, the overly touching people, shaking Ed and Jack, and the dragging of Lana, it’s like she becomes the loud brash messy one that Travis also is, perhaps they are a match!
Ive wondered this for a while tbh. It’s easily done, especially in her line of work. Every time I’ve seen her drunk at award shows she always looks sloppy compared to everyone else and we know she loves her wine. Is that enough evidence to say she is, no. But there is definitely an undercurrent of alcohol running through her songs that makes me wonder on top of her real life behaviour.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Anyone using passion or stress to justify aggressive behaviour is a dickhead. Anyone being aggressive and trying to justify it by saying theyre just being passionate is a dickhead.

Its telling men that its ok to behave in such a way if theyre stressed or in a high pressure situation.

Its what domestic abusers say, you just stressed me out, you shouldnt let me get wound up, its because I was drunk, Its because the football had got me wound up. Just no. Full stop.

Imagine someone who works in a high stakes, high pressure job getting aggressive like that with a colleague. Theyd be disciplined at the very least or sacked.
This! Travis has shown a few times now he has a very short fuse. His behaviour with the coach was aggressive and uncalled for.
It’s not normal. Travis really is a little prick who thinks he’s bigger than his team.

• Heart

grannypants

VIP Member
a lot of people miss joe, and although i don't feel sorry for him i think he was a positive influence and made her happy, at least for a period of time. bib - joe knew joe hated it too, yet he stuck around for six years and listened to her talk about marriage for three albums straight 🤷‍♀️
Exactly. If there’s one thing Joe isn’t it’s a gold digger. She was hinting like mad for him to put a ring on it and he was like MEH 💁🏼‍♂️

I was hoping that the cringe would be cooling down over summer but no doubt we’ll get Hiddleswift 2.0 snogging in colosseums and cathedrals around Europe! Yay!!

• Haha

ZeldaPinwheel

Every time I see Travis all I see is Connor Mcgregor. His antics with his coach have cemented that image even further.