Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Anyone using passion or stress to justify aggressive behaviour is a dickhead. Anyone being aggressive and trying to justify it by saying theyre just being passionate is a dickhead.

Its telling men that its ok to behave in such a way if theyre stressed or in a high pressure situation.

Its what domestic abusers say, you just stressed me out, you shouldnt let me get wound up, its because I was drunk, Its because the football had got me wound up. Just no. Full stop.

Imagine someone who works in a high stakes, high pressure job getting aggressive like that with a colleague. Theyd be disciplined at the very least or sacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Nah I’m crying at “jet-lag is a choice” 😂 It’s giving Molly Mae “we all have the same 24 hours in a day as Beyonce”

• Haha
Reactions: 41

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I’m just having a hard time placing the mature, self aware, poetic writing girl who wrote Folklore and Evermore, sat in her gorgeous plaid coat in the garden chatting so eloquently in the long pond sessions, to this one who has spent the last 6 months whooping and swooning over the loud brash not much between the ears apart from ball, cars, wrestling and always making a scene football player, making herself fit into the wag scene, and becoming a slave yet again to the fame and game of it all, like it’s almost a regress. Are they all just characters including this one and we never get to see the real Taylor, does she even know who she really is, the psychology of all of this wants me to almost write a thesis on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks he’s proper ugly and definitely not stylish at all? I’ll see myself out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

JLXRD

VIP Member
Sorry but nahhhh. Just because other sports people get aggressive doesn’t excuse it.

Imagine if the sound went wrong at Tays concert and she got up in the sound guys face and shoved him whilst screaming in his face. She would be cancelled.

Another case of one rule for privileged men 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have a few the morning after thoughts on the incident, I don’t think travis meant to knock into Andy he was just riled up (my son plays football trust me you should see what some 10/11 year old kids do 😱) also Andy is like a second father to him, Andy drafted him (and Jason for that matter) - they have an exceptional bond. Also there’s a strong possibility Andy was the link between Taylor & Travis. I don’t think what he did is acceptable, but do understand that emotions are heightened, they had a lot of shite on them all week ‘the underdogs’ and they were losing. We’ve all thrown our toys out the pram before I’m sure. Andy won’t let Travis get away with it but it’ll be done in private - he won’t publicly scold him.
Yeah, 10/11 year old kids, not 34 year old men.

Are we seriously still at the point where we excuse this behaviour as "boys being boys"!??

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Yel

Chatty Member
"jet lag is a choice" surely the trick is she never actually fully adjusts to these new timezones because that would take its toll and she doesn't need to with a 3 hour show. Warming up and cool down time still needed, but not rehearsal. It's not like she's sightseeing or working in an office to has to adhere to the local 9-5.

Let's see how she deals with jetlag if she had to get the airport bus, struggle with low cost carriers weighing to make sure you're not over their stingy 7kg and snaking round immigration for an hour.

Reactions: 34

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Well, I didn’t expect to tune in this morning and see people on the thread (the minority, thankfully!) defending ridiculous aggressive behaviour as “it’s sport!” and with a “boys will be boys” attitude. Very disappointing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Just came across this… it’s probably from around the time the offensive tweets were written. And from when he didn’t know how to spell squirrel. Taylor was writing All Too Well and this guy was writing Squirle 😂

1707900286597.jpeg

my timeline is probably off but I’m sure you all get the gist!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

iriel

This place doesn't disappoint. I'm glad that you see that Travis loves the clout. I thought I was alone. Taylor doesn't strike me as the most sensual, sexual person. They're both using each other, I have no idea what proportions. However I do see more fame getting to Kielce's head and struggling eventually with Taylor who is not easiest to be around. TS surprised me with her choice.
Am I alone in feeling bad for Joe? We have no idea what happened but Swifties are blaming him for dimming Taylor's light. He's an introvert, didn't use her, didn't blab. Pandemic forced Taylor to slow down. Not everyone can handle fame. Taylor knew Joe hated it.

Reactions: 32

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Rough day in the thread today. Started out with aggressive boys will be boys talk to arguing about alcoholism. This is what football does to people!

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Can you imagine going out for a night with Taylor, Jack and Lena. I feel sorry for Joe that he spent evenings around such annoying people, who probably get significantly worse all together.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Lads I’d be downing the shots and going at the beer hard core if I had to pretend I was dating that man child.
As soon as he started singing viva Las Vegas I’d have been reaching for the straight vodka.

• Haha
Reactions: 31