Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Oh fuck I’m so sorry 😞. I know it’s part of their laws that they’re allowed guns in the US but this is so preventable and so sad! Thinking of those poor people who just wanted to celebrate and have fun and have been injured or killed as a result

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Merpedy

VIP Member
I haven’t seen any public moment between them that comes off as romantic. I don’t see any chemistry or sexual tension between them or anything, it’s just coming off as friends

The things they also supposedly say to each other also just come off as being written in a slightly shitty fan fic
---
I almost wonder if the PR part in this relationship for her is that America won’t lose their current obsession with her because she’s still actively providing them some sort of content even when she’s not in the country

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Ugh, that Viva Las Vegas made me die a bit inside. He can come across as charming and progressive on the podcast with his brother but seeing how he behaves when the adrenaline is high is just gross. I hope Taylor really saw that, like really saw who he can be. Just gross.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
He didn't need to apologize to anyone but Andy which he did minutes after. The NFL mic'd up showed the going after and apologizing and hugging him while the game was going on. It was done at that point but tv didn't show it. It then showed on mic'd up then all hugging and I love yous.
Erm yes he did have to publicly apologise and don’t tell me any different, did I as a Chiefs fan want to watch my tight end scream in my beloved coaches face and project to the world that’s what goes on in our organisation in the middle of a Super Bowl final with the worlds eyes on us no I bloody didn’t, was I totally ashamed of him in that moment yes I was, so yes that formal public admittance of it being wrong, from his own mouth without any show or airs and graces and the rest of the BS was very much needed.

mcfeez

VIP Member
Talking about the Travis/his coach thing reminds me of the bad blood yelling she did last year during tour (she’s not doing anything etc) Yes she was defending someone but I still thought it was quite aggressive and she looked MAD mad. I know she didn’t touch anyone and everyone seems to love it coz of how it fitted in with the song but she very much lost her temper and yelled at a staff member. Which is the same as what Travis did yesterday, right…? (I wasn’t around on her when that happened so not sure if you discussed this at the time)
Can you explain how you think these are the same?

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Precisely this. He’s not apologetic, he’s defending it.
He’s also justifying aggression, referring to it as “love”, that’s extremely problematic and unhealthy. I’m a football fan and I was genuinely shocked by his conduct and disrespect.

• Heart

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Oh god I just got a glimpse of the beer chug, it’s so embarrassing! They literally WAITED until they were on screen and immediately jumped into action once they were. Are these girls 17?:sick:

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I think since a lot of us are British, we have a higher threshold to what’s considered “a problem”.
If someone told me they drink once or twice a week I don’t think I’d find that weird
i think alcoholic has weird connotations and maybe not what I meant. I think she uses drink as a crutch when she’s uncomfortable as a bit of a boost, which can very quickly turn into a problem.

when I worked in a liver clinic, there were so many women there who were surprised at the level of damage they’d done to their liver because they “only” have a glass or two of wine every night. I don’t doubt Taylor’s liver takes a hammering but not talked about because it’s Taylor.

Last edited:
I know I'm going against the grain but...
*whispers* I like Travis and taylor together 😳 opposites attract and all that...
I also prefer Travis to Joe...Joe's boring to me, at least Travis has got a bit of something about him and I find him quite charismatic whereas I feel like Joe makes you work for a smile

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Well, I didn’t expect to tune in this morning and see people on the thread (the minority, thankfully!) defending ridiculous aggressive behaviour as “it’s sport!” and with a “boys will be boys” attitude. Very disappointing.
For me, it’s that this is the second time we’ve seen him do something like this in a short period that makes it really indefensible.

Everyone loses their temper occasionally and behaves in a way they aren’t proud of but this is now a pattern which makes me think he doesn’t see it as an issue 😬

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Because Travis got mad on sidelines? Was he out of line yeah but so was others throwing helmets etc . Mahomes was in Rice's face.

But this is a Taylor Swift thread, so we’re going to focus about her boyfriend and not the whole team.

• Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
Because Travis got mad on sidelines? Was he out of line yeah but so was others throwing helmets etc . Mahomes was in Rice's face.

Who cares what the others were doing? Travis is Taylor’s boyfriend so we’re talking about him. And just because the others were doing the same doesn’t make it ok

• Heart
Finally a little bit of responsibility! Jason just said to him on the new heights podcast premiere that “you crossed the line there’s better ways to deal with that than screaming in his face” and Travis replied with “it came at a moment I wasn’t playing very well and sometimes those emotions get away from me and that’s been the battle of my career” eta - he just apologised to Andy Reid. I liked the fact Jason is saying he isn’t trying to make this light hearted at all but just wanting to explain the relationship between him and Andy and how they are, they both knew they had to address this and it was unacceptable, I’m glad Jason pressed him on it and held him accountable.
Only a bit though, it's still a shit non apology. It wasn't 'just" screaming in his face. He got physical. He pushed him. If he was really sorry he would never have referred to it as a"love tap (🤢). Everyone else managed to keep their emotions in check.

• Heart

dalmatirox

Chatty Member
Once the Eras tour left the states it seems she hasn't been interested despite the fact there was/is the rest of the world to go .... 😂

It also links up with the supposed timeline of their relationship too which is a bad look but she's still 'untouchable' at the minute.

I've always found it weird the Eras tour movie is done and dusted already when there's still dates until November 2024, I guess its good to have a record of when she cared 🤐

• Haha

ls240898

VIP Member
And before Taylor he was trying to shoot his shot with SZA and Megan Thee Stallion, and with Kayla too he clearly has a penchant for a curvy black lady so Taylor is the complete opposite too based on their past partners! Clearly after Kayla he was looking for his next gf to be a star or higher up in the fame food chain if he was trying to date Megan etc!
When I googled them it said they broke up because of financial reasons - was the financial reason that he wanted a gf that was a billionaire? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17