Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ls240898

VIP Member
To be fair, we have no idea if she is or is not sight seeing. She doesn’t post it on social media anymore but she might.
From the jet posts, in the US she seemed to fly in on show day and fly out straight after the weekend. Even sometimes flying back to her closest home after each individual show. I suppose she will have seen quite a lot already especially in Europe but she could totally go unnoticed if she wanted to

mcfeez

VIP Member
What are some hypothetical song titles in the future love ballad and/or break up album for Travis inspired by last night.

Humbugged

Did beyonce announce her album? 😂
No she did not ,

But during an event that her husband was contracted ( event organiser for the half time show )to do , she decided to release 2 singles with threw Usher under a bus , because the thread where I was they spent shit load of time talking about it

Somebody on the last thread was bringing up Scott Swift (and Ed ) in their Chiefs gear when he does not support them - Scott is an Eagles fan and Ed is a Browns fan like Jason and Trav - and as was most of Travis' box thay all got behind Trav because than is who he plays for . I think it is cool that Scott is friends with Andy Reid the former Eagles head coach who drafted Jason then went to Kansas and drafted Travis as I think Ed is close to Andy as well

ishant

VIP Member
What are our thoughts on it being I Can Do IT With A Broken Heart? Taylor nation mentioned it the other day and she mentioned going on stage heartbroken in her times article
“I know I’m going on that stage whether I’m sick, injured, heartbroken, uncomfortable, or stressed,”

Might be a reach but that’s my guess
Yes! And Taylor Nation posted about all the tracks 13 the other day