Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Happy for the Chiefs, also disappointed for the niners as they also deserved it and couldn’t have given any more. But i am done with that dickhead Kelce, I’ve been such a fan of his for years but to do that to Big Red, Coach Reid he’s the biggest dickhead going. He’s lucky they won so those are the headlines but he needs to publicly apologise, he tried to spin it in the pitch saying he gave him a little love tap to keep him fired up, no Travis you lost all respect for your coach and thought you know better and was pissed that you was left off the field at the moment so you screamed in his face and nearly pushed him over you bellend. She’s going to need to keep on downing and chugging those drinks if this is the path she’s going down, in her hillbilly era looking cheap and nasty.
Yeah I understand the passion of the sport, the heat of moment but this wasn't a helmet on thrown on the ground, this wasn't a rival teammate who is as equally rilled up as you. This was his fucking coach, an older man on the sidelines, no one involved in any sport would think this is okay. Lines have been crossed and if the coach doesn't pull him up on it he's as weak as fuck coach.

This behaviour is not okay in any way shape or form. Shows a totally over inflated ego and a serious lack of respect for someone he is meant to show respect to. Good luck Taylor, your going to need it with this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

QueenBW

VIP Member
I think there’s a difference between gossiping about stuff like her oaf of a boyfriend and her excessive jet use and straight up calling her an alcoholic.
But no one called her an alcoholic? Some of us voiced concern for what we're seeing and pondered if it could be veering into alcohol dependence.

It's a conversation about a public figure and her public behavior, which I find particularly relevant since the way people put her in a pedestal and want to make her untouchable and bristle at the tiniest amount of criticism is something that doesn't happen with most celebs.
---
Conversation at work- would you take her millions to put up with everything you do getting overly scrutinised, including you getting the ick at your boyfriend live on tv?

Mo money mo problems is my take. I don’t want the bedtime visitors of chateaux de waffles in the media or the contents of my Aldi basket (3 bottles of Sauvignon blanc) documented for everyone to see 😂
But that's a false dichotomy. It doesn't have to be money and scrutiny or no money and no scrutiny. Yes, all celebs face some level of attention but she courts it to the point of receiving it in excess. Look at Beyonce, Gaga, Katy Perry, etc etc. Tons of money. Some attention but not to the levels of stalking Taylor receives. But they also don't actively court the media nor do they train their fans to act like unhinged Swifties do with her blessing.
---
[/QUOTE]
Sorry but nahhhh. Just because other sports people get aggressive doesn’t excuse it.

Imagine if the sound went wrong at Tays concert and she got up in the sound guys face and shoved him whilst screaming in his face. She would be cancelled.

Another case of one rule for privileged men 🫠
I keep thinking of how this would have been handled if Travis had been a Black player. Or Latino. We'd be elbow deep in racist discussions of machismo and aggression amongst men of minority communities. But since he's white and his team won, we (we as in the collective not anyone in particular here) are just gonna shrug and say "it's football", "boys will be boys".

Last edited:
  • Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Talking about the Travis/his coach thing reminds me of the bad blood yelling she did last year during tour (she’s not doing anything etc) Yes she was defending someone but I still thought it was quite aggressive and she looked MAD mad. I know she didn’t touch anyone and everyone seems to love it coz of how it fitted in with the song but she very much lost her temper and yelled at a staff member. Which is the same as what Travis did yesterday, right…? (I wasn’t around on her when that happened so not sure if you discussed this at the time)
A coach is not the same thing as a security guard from a security company that's paid by the stadium, not by her. She was also defending a fan when she "lost her temper" not throwing a stress tantrum cause she was losing a game. She also didn't touch a soul, whereas Travis got in his coach's physical space and shoved him at least a little. Apples and oranges in my opinion.

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
If he wants a girlfriend who can take the heat, I’m available (well technically I’m engaged but my fiancé would understand) and I love drama

• Haha

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Angry on the field and angry off the field are two very different things, imo. But like I said, everyone's allowed one and I'm not here to argue 🥰
---

As I said, everyone's entitled to an opinion 🥰
---
Also, seriously watch this and tell me he pushed his coach. Where is the push? 😂
And the time he literally punched a teammate during a practice game? (That was right around the time he started talking to Taylor too, not years ago.)

I understand your opinion but ignoring multiple incidents to make a point isn’t it. I would also suggest looking up domestic violence stats for NFL players. Are they all violent behind closed doors? No but pretending like it’s not a possibility when we can see the temper on the field is, at best, naive.

I do think it’s funny that it’s just tempers and emotions running high. If that were Serena Williams in a final it wouldn’t be excused (in fact when she did lose her temper in a final or semi final it very much wasn’t tolerated as emotions running high). Men really do get handled with kid gloves.

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Did this work -
---
It could turn out to be great, I’ve probs been bit harsh based on the few seconds I’ve heard.

not a massive post malone fan, but can’t wait for the Florence song
Definitely not gonna be the folkevermore vibe that people were hoping for

• Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
Like Lana is never going to say anything negative about being dragged on stage to celebrate Taylor's n'th Grammy while still having 0 despite 5 nominations this year, the coach is not going to say anything negative about Travis*.

*Unless he's planning legal action or some kind of tell all.

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I guess the fact that she does have Jack and Aaron and other creatives helps as an outlet if she can’t discuss it with Travis?

Multiple boyfriends to meet your multiple needs 😂
I reckon her time with him is spent climbing him like a tree and he just grunts at her like a caveman for food and sex 😭

• Haha
  • Wow

estellastheme

Chatty Member
If she drags him on her new album, I’d actually love to see his clap back.
I’ll get popcorn ready, no one ever spills the dirt on T Swift
I hope any clapback he has is in the form of a William Bowery x Justin Vernon song.

Give me Exile part deux!!! Give me Nevermore!!!

• Heart

Lady_choo

Different variants with different bonus tracks is pure greed imo. I don’t buy any of the vinyls or CD’s cos I have no way to play them but like aside from it being a cash grab how annoying would it be to have different versions with different songs. Then she’ll probably release a complete collection or something.
And also imagine announcing a variant in Australia and then making it only available in the US?! WTF?!
*deep breaths, separate the art from the artist*

smudge126

VIP Member
I’d like to see her write a breakup song about him, but featuring the lyrics “in your life you’ll do things greater than dating the boy on the football team” as a nice little callback to her earlier work. I think that’d be so good.

Taylor, if you’re reading this though, I want paying for that idea.

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Taylor sees what she wants to see, she is happy to party with Jackson Mahomes despite her past views on female assault etc, so she’ll put her blinkers on if she’s love drunk on him. As an aside though I think it’s only the second time Andrea has watched him play and both times he’s lost his temper and acted like a complete dickhead manchild, first the helmet, then last night with Andy, her red flags should be going off for her daughter with someone so volatile!
Absolutely. If I saw my daughters romantic interest behaving in such a way I would be horrified. Equally if my son behaved in such a way Id be having words.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Agree with all of this.

Also think she is living out her high school popular girl dating the football star teenage fantasy but that reality is gonna hit her REAL hard when she lets herself feel how different her life has become from who she was 2 years ago.

I can’t help but feel sad for her. I know she is 34, but Joe was her first real relationship and heartbreak hurts a lot at any age. To me this all reeks of wanting to be so busy and so ‘happy’ you forget any bad stuff.
i really think she loved joe, but he wasn’t prepared to live in her world and she wasn’t prepared to give it up, she’s loving the attention at the moment, I believe she loved the attention around the whole Kanye episode(s) as well,
Settling down to live a quite private life was never going to be her when she craves attention and drama, I actually feel her work matured and albums matured so much with him, and now she’s reverted back to the old “reputation” stage of her life.
Music wise great I’m sure there’ll be so great tunes but as a person, i really don’t like her at all anymore 😅 even though I love her as an artist.

ls240898

VIP Member
Travis getting dragged online for his statement about the shooting. People saying he was too drunk so wouldn't have noticed what had happened, asking if he's sobered up yet
I feel like that’s so unfair. He was celebrating and he wasn’t expecting a shooting. I’m no Travis defender but that’s too harsh
---
Jesus he just can’t keep Taylor’s name out of his mouth for 5 seconds can he

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Merpedy

VIP Member
I agree, you know that saying about you should never meet your heroes, I feel like I just want to go back and scrub the whole entire public shebang since September from my mind and just separate all of that from the art, and just listen to and enjoy the music!
I honestly feel the same way 🥲

She always had this problem that a lot of her songs could somehow be linked to her exes or boyfriends and it would be too on the nose sometimes but I’m increasingly having difficulty separating that now with the Joe breakup being handled the way it was, some of the vault songs being very on the nose and her generally just being too much for me at the moment. I wish I could just remove myself from her public narrative but I can’t seem to escape her at all because of social media algorithms

I feel like I managed to avoid the majority of it with the Super Bowl and then I turn on Twitter and it’s all I can see

Doesn’t help that the majority of the fanbase are frankly annoying too. Maybe it would be bearable if people could have open conversations (a bit like here)

• Heart
Reactions: 18