Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Did this work -
---
It could turn out to be great, I’ve probs been bit harsh based on the few seconds I’ve heard.

not a massive post malone fan, but can’t wait for the Florence song
It’s such a short clip don’t think we can judge it too much on that

Reactions: 1

Spectacles

VIP Member
"jet lag is a choice" surely the trick is she never actually fully adjusts to these new timezones because that would take its toll and she doesn't need to with a 3 hour show. Warming up and cool down time still needed, but not rehearsal. It's not like she's sightseeing or working in an office to has to adhere to the local 9-5.

Let's see how she deals with jetlag if she had to get the airport bus, struggle with low cost carriers weighing to make sure you're not over their stingy 7kg and snaking round immigration for an hour.
I'd have to be on serious medication to be able to function if I was on the go all the time 🫨

ishant

VIP Member
What if… she drops it tonight instead? It is Friday? Hence the website shutting?

you’re welcome 🤡

ls240898

VIP Member
I kind of want to order this new one (when it gets to the UK store) and then cancel if there’s another additional variant I like better
---
Different variants with different bonus tracks is pure greed imo. I don’t buy any of the vinyls or CD’s cos I have no way to play them but like aside from it being a cash grab how annoying would it be to have different versions with different songs. Then she’ll probably release a complete collection or something.
*deep breaths, separate the art from the artist*
Olivia Rodrigo did the same thing (they’re on the same label) but it was more of a surprise rather than marketed as “buy this colour and you get this bonus track”

julixx

Chatty Member
I slept in 🥴 did she seem emotional at all during YLM? What an amazing combo, I would've been thrilled with that

Em28_

Chatty Member
I fear we could be losing Mary’s Song today, put that on my Swiftball ballot with You Are In Love.

Also, don’t wanna start any clowning but TaylorNation seem really active at the moment, lots of costume sharing across socials (way more than I’ve seen before other shows but maybe it’s just because I’m awake)

Last edited:

Tadpole

I love Taylor’s music but the capitalism really grinds my gears, we’re in a cost of living crisis and she pushes people to buy multiple copies out of fomo
Agreed. I've bought the original TPPD vinyl as we will actually listen to it, but the other variants can do one. Plus, surely it's somewhat cheapening them too, like we now know it's never really 'limited edition/collectible' as that'd mean that they'd be capping their profit margins and that's never going to happen.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I’ve managed to get the collectors edition this time but it was painful the last time 😔 such an easy way to fix it as well but I suppose her team/her prob think it creates more demand
You'd be surprised. I used to work for a company who did the sneaker raffles, where you entered and if you won you had the opportunity to buy whatever hype trainer/clothing item it was. We'd get for example 5,000 pairs, and we'd have 350k entries! You get rid of one way for people to bot the site and another appears, there's cook groups now telling people how to do it and what the hype item is. Unfortunately everyone knows there's a huge market for anything TS related so it'll be difficult for this kind of thing going forward.

I remember Record Store Day for the past two years, the lakes it was easy and I was at the front of the queue, LPSS I was again right near the front but the queue went on forever for it. I dread to think what it'll be like this year. Secretly I'm hoping she doesn't release anything so I don't have to be there at 3.30am!

Sleepyapple

They know what the people want!

she’s playing to 96k 🤯

unintentionally hilarious
96K and stacks and stacks of us still missed out on tickets! I think that’s why there’s the livestream. Demand was extreme here in Australia. Will possibly never get over not getting even an obstructed ticket.

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I just don't personally think annoying drunk = drinking problem. There's no world in which I would declare Taylor innocent of indulging, I also think there's a 99% change she's at least into some drugs, and I know a lot of fans would never dare suggest it. As many others have said, I don't think any of that means she has a serious problem. I also wouldn't be surprised if she's one of those girls who isn't even that drunk but uses it as a reason to be extra and appear EVEN MORE FUN! (but none of us think it's fun, we think it's obnoxious)
Completely agree with this, you articulated it better than I could, haha. She honestly didn't even seem drunk at all last night.