Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spectacles

VIP Member
He is the captain hence the big C on his uniform and why he was involved with the coin toss . There is 3/4 captains for off/def/special

Has been for 7 years
Fair enough 😂 I thought Mahomes was captain? Don't actually much about the sport so apologies for not knowing. Only heard of him because he's Taylor’s bf.

Reactions: 2

emerald

VIP Member
Sure, there's things that have gone over my head as well. Like in YOYOK when says "so long Daisy May" I assumed it was some literature or film character I wasn't familiar with 😩

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
(Also loved it and also cried into my tub of ice cream and also finally got the appeal of Leo Woodall cause I couldn't understand how he'd pulled a Meghann Fahy when I'd only seen him in White Lotus).
Have only watched the first series of white lotus so have never seen him before. Thought him a bit nondescript at first but definitely warmed to him as the series progressed.

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Everyone around her will have an NDA. The amount of people she’s written songs about that haven’t retaliated. The only negative things you see about her are pre-fame or from people who weren’t close enough to warrant having an NDA
So the NDAs aren’t reciprocal?

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I know it happens all the time with musicians, but it must be weird for Travis to have your girlfriend heavily promoting an album about her ex

Reactions: 1

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
Asked for the concert afternoon off last week, my boss was like ‘I’ve given you the whole day because a) you’re going to be unbearable and b) you need to savour it’ 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
Awww that is so lovely of them 🥲🥲

Yel

Chatty Member
Studio sessions leaking is a lot less likely than a clean version of the audio leaking. But I guess someone would say that to help mask the low quality.