Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been discussed I’m in the of Asda and just saw the post of cd with the bonus track, those of us who have already pre ordered will we have to order this album to get the bonus track?! If so does anyone have any advice on how to cancel the other order? Thank you x
Both are bonus track versions but different bonus tracks. The first variant has “the manuscript” as a bonus track, this variant has “the bolter”.
if you ordered through her online store there’s a”contact us” section where you fill out a form. If you ask to cancel they’re usually pretty quick

Reactions: 1

HotDawg

VIP Member
To be fair, we have no idea if she is or is not sight seeing. She doesn’t post it on social media anymore but she might.

JLXRD

VIP Member
Anyone got a video of the viva Las Vegas thing? I mean it sounds like watching it will make me die of cringe but still.

Tadpole

That was amazing on piano. Melbourne has won everything, my god, I feel an emotional wreck.

Spid

VIP Member
I have a few the morning after thoughts on the incident, I don’t think travis meant to knock into Andy he was just riled up (my son plays football trust me you should see what some 10/11 year old kids do 😱) also Andy is like a second father to him, Andy drafted him (and Jason for that matter) - they have an exceptional bond. Also there’s a strong possibility Andy was the link between Taylor & Travis. I don’t think what he did is acceptable, but do understand that emotions are heightened, they had a lot of shite on them all week ‘the underdogs’ and they were losing. We’ve all thrown our toys out the pram before I’m sure. Andy won’t let Travis get away with it but it’ll be done in private - he won’t publicly scold him.
A measured and reasonable take here

Jjjg

VIP Member
Mahomes holding him up it looks like too. Wow.
Andy can bump him back, he'll fall. Lol

• Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Coach doesn’t seem phased. He’s been his coach for years. So 🤷‍♀️. If it’s still messy in the morning, maybe Pia or Tree can handle it. 😉😂

He didn’t push, he ran up to him and grabbed his arm which knocked him off balance. If you actually watch the podcast you can tell travis was actually quite quiet about it and Jason was the one who getting seriously f*cked off that people were making it out to be more than it was

---
Just listened to Beyoncé's single and liked it! Interested about her album. Some people seem to think she's trying to be Taylor by doing country which is an OTT take imo. I'm not even a huge Beyonce fan but as if she's making music choices based on Taylor.

I bet her and Taylor will get nominations for AOTY Grammy next year. I realise I am making this comment before the albums have even come out so could be wildly wrong. 😂
From what I heard it sounds good, could really do without the association with Taylor though. I need to breath!!

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Makes me sad that London are going to get London Boy and the new London hate track, So Long London LOL
We'll be lucky to get surprise songs at this rate :LOL:

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
jet lag would probably help her in europe, if on eastern time she'll be doing shows here 'early afternoon' and i'm sure if she wanted to go sightseeing at early hours in the morning / 'evening' for her that could easily be arranged with the right connections and price

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
To be fair me and my partner have spoke about this quite a lot, we don’t know a single other person who calls themself a fan. People at his work say she’s annoying (primarily women by the way, which really surprised me!), and there was only one other fan at my work who sadly has left now! We’re both the big swifties of our actual friend group. That’s why I was so thankful to find this thread!
I agree! None of my friends like her, I’m going to eras with my sister in law, a couple of my friends in work like her but apart from that I don’t really know anyone who would call themselves a fan