Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Little bit surprised there’s not been a Donna Kelce & Andrea Swift picture yet! Scott and Ed the dads were pictured together last night but has anyone seen the mum’s together?

g321

Sorry if this has already been discussed I’m in the of Asda and just saw the post of cd with the bonus track, those of us who have already pre ordered will we have to order this album to get the bonus track?! If so does anyone have any advice on how to cancel the other order? Thank you x

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
She doesn't post often. We will share here if she does

You will lose days! I said I would never download during lockdown and yet here I am 4 years later scrolling daily
I wonder if tattle has a function to posted there’s a new tiktok like it can youtube videos 🤔

enkaym

She is really in her "I do not give a sh*t" era, hey? She doesn't care, guys!

Attachments

mcfeez

VIP Member
It's kinda sad in a sense. All that money and ability to travel but never really doing it.
Like I'm not feeling sorry for her. But all she does really is work. Yes she has a comfortable life and no worries about being able to eat or heat her house. But she's hardly ever settled anywhere. Living out of hotels mostly or on a jet.

I wonder if it's mainly due to a safety thing. Not just for her but everyone else .
The only thing I can think of is when she went to the pub in Belfast and complimented the musician playing there - I think that was around 2020/21.