Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jjjg

VIP Member
Andy Reid said he caught him off guard and they both laugh it off now. They were all hugging on the field.

Reactions: 1

justbeingnosey230521

Totally. He really thinks he's some sort of UFC or WWE Champion, and will model his post NFL career on that.
Unfortunately for him, he has none of the likeability or charisma of The Rock or John Cena, etc.

Just a point on this there was already talks of him going to wwe before Taylor, George Kittle the 49ers tight end was at wrestle mania and him and Travis do tight end uni together, also Pat Mcafee ex nfl player / espn podcast person who travis is great friends with larks about in wwe sometimes too - plus there’s the fact wrestlemania this year is at the eagles home

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Anyone wanna drop the links?! I think i heard a bit of one track but it was hard to make much sense of it with just Taylor’s vocal…

justbeingnosey230521

Only a bit though, it's still a shit non apology. It wasn't 'just" screaming in his face. He got physical. He pushed him. If he was really sorry he would never have referred to it as a"love tap (🤢). Everyone else managed to keep their emotions in check.
He didn’t push, he ran up to him and grabbed his arm which knocked him off balance. If you actually watch the podcast you can tell travis was actually quite quiet about it and Jason was the one who getting seriously f*cked off that people were making it out to be more than it was

HotDawg

VIP Member
Im guessing these are all quite young swifties who haven’t heard those expressions before tbf, we can’t be too mean, if they weren’t alive when Fearless came out, they’re only babies 🥲

Also a lot of people aren’t readers or don’t know famous quotes well, like my husband would not know where it was the best of times thing originally came from (uncultured swine he is 😂)
Yeah some of these are just kiddos who haven’t anywhere near finished school yet so they’ve not got through the classics. I feel old! 😢😂

• Heart