Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ls240898

VIP Member
Not too sure about Album personally. I think Anti Hero is a lock for Record and might even get Song as well.
agree. Can’t remember what else she’s up for but reckon she has Pop Album and Record in the bag. Can see her performing if they guaranteed a win in a big category tbh

Reactions: 1

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Imagine telling Baby Blair that the Our Song girl would have a serious effect on the 2024 election 😭
I really think she'd rather be excluded from that narrative..

Biden has been such a disappointment. Honestly thought he'd have retired by now too.
---
I think big machine songs. Reputation was when all of that was going down and she probably wrote songs that couldn’t go on the album because they were about Scott. Correct me if I’m wrong but going by the LWYMMD video where she hinted at the vault, the battle to get her masters back had already started
Nope. That was years later. After lover.
---
Misread you. Maybe.
---
She signed with republic Nov 18 so that was post rep tour. Hard to know. I don't think she would have been able to get as good a deal with any other label had the rep tour not been so good.

Lwymmd was August 2017 I think? The vault might have just been a coincidence then.

Last edited:

JLXRD

VIP Member
I’ve had 2/3 of them in the UK
So I got an email saying my scarf was delayed until 9/2 but like what about the other 7 items 😡

so annoying. I’m tempted to cancel but I do desperately want my wonderland blanket as it’s actually sooo me and obvs quite unique.

Shutuplori

So my latest clown theory is that the 10th is Chinese new year...rep announcement for new year's Day? 🐍😂🤡

• Wow
I don’t mind it and I like how humble they were about Taylor liking their post but they’re milking it now 😂
Oh god, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to mis-gender them, I'll go back and edit my post.
Ahhh I didn't realise they're milking it now I just keep seeing the same video 🤣

• Heart

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Rumours on twitter she’s potentially registered a reputation vault track under the acronym AUA!

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Where did you hear the college game isn't until 2027 after this year? They do it every year, they just haven't announced the 2025 teams yet but it will happen. The tickets are very expensive though, you'd probably find it is cheaper or at the very least not a huge amount dearer to go to a London nfl game including flights/hotel/tickets.
Oooh. Do they? Why is the 2027 fixture named then? Weird. Must check again.

I see hospitality tickets are on sale atm (over €600) but the general sale starts in March.

Must look at the London option.

kathryn3

Not really sure why you are trying to hide your body shaming of a man (also as wrong as body shaming a woman btw) behind female whataboutery there?!
It wasn't my intention to bodyshame, he has a lot of visceral fat?
But as per Taylor Swift's boyfriend, bodyshaming is all good, so long as it's in the past 🥳