Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThePelican

Isn’t she naturally curly haired? I’ve tried all the overpriced hair products and tools and the planet, and my hair is still a fucking mess at the slightest hint of wind or humidity. She’s probably got the same issue.
Unfortunately curly hair does not fall into place like dominos
I imagine she gets it chemically straightened using the Yuko system, or similar. It works extremely well - the hair becomes straight and shiny, and it lasts until it grows out. I used to have it done myself so I can attest to it. I only stopped because it was expensive and took about four hours each time.

Reactions: 2

ls240898

VIP Member
So the theory was that Rep TV would be released Feb 16th, does anyone still think this would be the case even if she only announces it next week?
I wouldn’t rule it out completely, she’s obviously be preparing for this for a while and I don’t think the production for vinyls is that delayed these days, after the struggle during the COVID years.

I could see a March or April release personally

Reactions: 1

crabupatree

VIP Member
I saw something saying her Tokyo show would finish at 6.30am PST and the Super Bowl starts at 3.30 PST and the flight is 13 hours so even if she did fly back she would miss most of it

slugella

VIP Member

It wasn’t targeted at your post, it’s just something that I’ve seen voiced a lot because people are constantly comparing midnights to folklore and evermore and the lyrics in that
Oh I know I didn't think it was just adding my opinion as I'm one of the fans who isn't a huge fan of the album :giggle:

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Has anyone had any luck with resale? Me and my friend have a ticket for Liverpool on 13th (! will we get something special 🤡 ) June, from the presale but one of my friends missed out as we could only get 2 at the time. Had nothing show up so far!

Just tried again now and omg the little tune axs plays as you get to the end of the queue haunts me from the stress of that ticket week 😂
The tune is soo weird. I keep trying for a friend. Nearly bought 2 on tm at about £750 the other day but lost them.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Thanks for understanding! I've edited now ❤

In blondie topic... has anyone bought any "taylor inspired" stuff off shein? I'm debating whether to try some bits for my girl to do her and her friends and Eras party 🥳
I edited the quote to match so no one has to know apart from all our comments referencing it 😂

Have you looked on Etsy? May be more expensive but better quality so I guess it depends on the budget. I just find with shein you get so many rubbish things for each good thing it doesn’t feel like a saving to me

Humbugged

I’m none the wiser here. It’s not an attack, it’s a fake article…

I thought they were only suspended/fined if they don’t turn up?
---
Also i think at this point we’re all trying to stop her flying!!!!
So he will have to answer the questions one way or another . Or do what he did and do it live on ESPN so everyone knows

So how many fake ads is it ok to post ?

Whose business is it for you to decide how she gets about . Should she hire a paddle boat to get her to Tokyo and back . Maybe she should just stop touring

ls240898

VIP Member
Speaking of, since getting apple tv on a free trial (was loving Ted Lasso), I've seen trailers for her Emily Dickinson (kinda Tay related) show several times and it leaves me kinda icky/confused. Is it a serious drama, does anyone know? It just looks wrong or something? Like she's too modern for it maybe? I don't think she liked the ivy link either.
I’ve only watched a bit of it but think it’s a comedy with a modern dialogue in a past setting!

Rfl2018

Thanks! Sorry to hear about your hair :(
I've tried Got2B GLued and the name doesn't lie - it's basically glue. It stuck my hair together till I washed it out (and there was one point where I thought, Feck, this stuff isn't coming out). But you're right, it tames frizz so it's great for emergencies. Mostly, I just let my hair do its fuzzy old thing.
This is off-taylor-topic but I've found that Christophe Robin stuff is amazing! It's expensive but on sale at the mo!

I’m probably using it wrong to be fair but honestly I think my hair is just determined to use Hagrid as it’s style inspo
I used the OUAI Matte Pomade and found that really good, warm it up between your palms and only use a little bit, sorta feel you need to chuck it in your bag to keep it with you for the day and keep a mini dry shampoo in their too incase you overuse it! Not an easy hair type to handle is it!?