Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Humbugged

. Probably why it’s been scrubbed from as many places as poss! 🤮
She was sat in Pat's box at that game as that his little sister and mother in the shot with her and they were all in the box next door to her last night last night . You could see his sister last night separated by a barrier where Brittney was sitting

Last edited:

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
The 2027 game is really big one so that's why they've already announced it/gathering interest. They are due to announce 2025 in Spring.

Yeah, they are roughly 200 euro in general sale, my boyfriend goes every year but you can get the cheapest London one, a cheap flight and hotel for less than that or not a huge amount more, honestly and then get a trip to London too. He only goes as he loves College football.
Thanks for the intel...

I actually was planning on going to London again towards the end of the year (we were there just before Christmas) but was thinking more November and the nfl games seem to be in October. Hmmmm.

I’ve had Botox on my upper lip multiple times and it gives me a speech impediment, I have no evidence she hasn’t had it done but I don’t think she’d be able to sing as well if she was having that done
Really!?? I didn't realise it did that, did you get it done for your smile?
Well maybe it's just bonding all over so! Not that it matters it's just weird that she looks quite different in a short space of time.

suprnatural

Im definitely getting a rep inspired fit as I'm a bit of an emo still at 30+ years old. Saw a snake dress I loved on ASOS but reviews said it was v. short and I'm 5ft11 so it's a no go 😭

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I made a playlist recently where I allowed myself one song from each album (deluxes and tvs included, just incase my fave changed on those). It’s my go to taylor playlist now!

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I think this too. I think them both mouthing the same "this song is about you...I love you" schtick on stage was designed to goad us into speculating about a possible relationship. I thought at the time that it was leading to some sort of point about how easy it is for false info to spread, and now I think releasing "Slut!" as a single would have been part of that.

Not saying they didn't hook up, I don't have an opinion on that either way. I just think they were making it so public for a reason, but they cancelled whatever the plan was because of people focussing so much on all the dodgy stuff Matty has said and done over the years.

...or it was just a brief fling and I need to take my tinfoil hat off 😂
The swift source put together a Taylor Matty timeline and it’s really convincing

Jjjg

VIP Member
Brit Mahomes has gone and got her big ugly mug inside the suite now though so she’s trying to reclaim the spotlight back on her and T! Could she not have just left her to it to spend time with his whole family for one game, ugh!
She had to be there on top of Taylor and next to Jason. 🙄

Luce0331

VIP Member
Midnights must be the only Tay album which has never had any of its songs performed on tv such as at award shows?

doodlebug

VIP Member
Not sure who the psychos are screaming that she’s ruining football but I’m so surprised she actually replied.

QueenBW

VIP Member
$260?!?!?!?! For a shirt? That’s more than our capitalist Tay would charge, and that’s saying something
Hahahaha nooo. That's 260 Mexican pesos. It's like 13 USD 🤣. You can't even buy a keychain from Taylor Nation with that.

Humbugged

Um. What? I think you were very upset when you wrote this and I genuinely had to strain to understand.

What does MAGA have to do with anything I said? Am I immediately a MAGAer because I don't think everything Taylor does or Travis now by association is perfect and good? If I have a negative opinion I'm immediately a neocon that's "bashing" Taylor? Cool.

And I'm pretty sure he does have a publicist since it was on the news last fall that he didn't fire his publicist. No idea why he'd fire his publicist or what the drama was. Even if he didn't have one, he'd be able to say what is and isn't on the table.
Those are all MAGA posts .2 attacks on people she likes and one trying to stop her going to a game

As of today he does not have the use of a PR . They ask a question, he has to take it - no comment will see him getting fined or suspended
---
2 attacks on people she is close 2 and 1 to get her to stop flying .

Explain the posts. Do you think that his brother is going to magic himself 3000 miles in an afternoon . or the husband of her best friend was attacking her and a guy who he is in business with

Last edited:

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Guys has anyone bought from Swiftly Merch before? They have rep ring replicas and I’m so tempted… but not sure if the quality will be worth the money…