Taylor Swift #30 reputation TV…We’re Ready For It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this was the most like thread title but I looked few the first 7 pages and couldn’t see any and then, frankly, gave up 😂 sorry to anyone who had a better one 😬
---
Credit to @bellbells16 for the title

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
To follow on from the Spotify daylist names in the last thread, mine is holiday guilty pleasure Wednesday morning. Clearly the only way I make it through hump day is wishing I was somewhere else 🤣. To my surprise, no Taylor at all on the list!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a snowy lyricist Wednesday morning apparently.

Has anyone else been doing the couch to eras tour running plan by brookelyneruns on tik tok? The aim being by the last week you can run the length of the whole set list.

I’m on week 2 and haven’t run in a while so struggling a bit, not to mention it’s been bleeping Baltic here. longest run I’ve done before is 2.5 hours for a half marathon so 3.5 hours is gonna be … interesting.

However fully invested in being fit and healthy so I can wear whatever I want to the tour

Reactions: 7

Has anyone else been doing the couch to eras tour running plan by brookelyneruns on tik tok? The aim being by the last week you can run the length of the whole set list.

I’m on week 2 and haven’t run in a while so struggling a bit, not to mention it’s been bleeping Baltic here. longest run I’ve done before is 2.5 hours for a half marathon so 3.5 hours is gonna be … interesting.

However fully invested in being fit and healthy so I can wear whatever I want to the tour
I haven’t started it yet but I do intent to! Trying to slowly build up a bit of stamina back before because I’m in the pit atm, lost all my mojo from long covid 🤧 Keep us updated on how it’s going! Genuinely curious if its a decent program to follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Fair play, I can’t even run for one song and I’m sure this would quite literally kill me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

The full set is my plan to get me through Manchester Mara in April 😂 it’ll take me more than the set time so may throw in some Rep tour at the end lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8

When I did couch to 5k last winter I got to the second week and still couldn’t do the 1st week properly so gave up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t started it yet but I do intent to! Trying to slowly build up a bit of stamina back before because I’m in the pit atm, lost all my mojo from long covid 🤧 Keep us updated on how it’s going! Genuinely curious if its a decent program to follow.
I hope you feel better soon 💖 I’ll keep updating. Comparing to couch to 5k I’d say it’s slightly harder in that it incorporates sprints from the first week, whereas I am used to doing a nice slow plod 99% of my running 😂 also I think proper beginners would struggle with a non stop 10 min run in week one.

It seems on par with half marathon plans I’ve done before (by like garmin etc) but have to see whether i feel good about it by week 6 or 7 when we actually get into the longer runs.
---
When I did couch to 5k last winter I got to the second week and still couldn’t do the 1st week properly so gave up 😂
Run slower, it helps soooo much.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg I’m on week 1 of couch to Eras, couldn’t get along with coach to five k at all!
Today was my second run and they go by so quickly! And it’s fun! I have a half marathon to run in October so thought this will be the best easiest way to get back into the spirit of running. I used to run loads and then covid happened. So far so good. I’m excited 😜

Reactions: 7
Hopeless romantic lyrical afternoon… Spotify really seems to think I’m a hopeless romantic because this keeps coming up (spoiler: I’m not)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wondered where you all went, I went away for the weekend and I couldn’t find the thread 😂
IMG_5252.jpeg

very heavy on Taylor and Beyonce, with a few other pop girlies

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.