Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Partly for gummy smile and partly for more volume in my upper lip. Not being able to bend your upper lip means you can’t say words properly where you need to purse your lips. It gets better after a few weeks but I dunno if she’d risk it.
Thanks for sharing! I had no idea of the side effects!! were you happy with the results?

Humbugged

They're just fake news on Facebook.

Not fake though, that podcast Travis was on...talking about Taylor. And yes "the host asked him" , but we all know his PR could forbid such questions. But no. Because the majority of the people who knows him now could give two figs about him and the NFL. They want to know if he and Taylor are getting married and having babies. They're only tuning in in case he mentions her and because he wants fame, he will never miss a chance to mention her. I swear this fandom makes me cringe so much m
90% of the time I'm starting to question whether I even belong in it any more.

I hope things get better when tour restarts and at least there will be actual music/tour news mixed in with the boring private life new.
---
On the Argylle topic, clearly this is why marketing was going so hard for the Taylor connection.

The actual material appears to be pretty sucky.

View attachment 2729030
He was asked and said no to he was not going and explained why he would not be there . No debate he cannot go and explained why he cant go and said he hoped she would win all 6 . So there will be no running commentary with the will he/wont he . And he was on a sport podcast on ESPN ,he was on for 15 mins where she was not mentioned at all and was asked the final bit as a throw away that last 20 secs so he done not have to dodge the press this week

One of the most important of his life so he was covering his back . And he has no PR as of today - he will go into any Press setting and just just has to take all the questions and cannot skip in

Jason is in Florida ,Rob is her BFF 's husband . All 3 postings were fake ads as part of the Holy War against Taylor - 2 personal attacks on people she is close too and 1 attack on her travelling to the Super Bowl which is the point

So I will ask again is this thread going to be playing along with MAGA attacks on her

Last edited:

Sorry to derail the thread

Are anyone else’s Christmas packages shipping in an odd order? An order I placed on the 9th of November hasn’t shipped but one I placed two weeks later has?

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
What are we expecting from the rep vault? Anger songs? Calvin songs? More Joe love/sex songs?
---
Another Tom moment?

Humbugged

I don't really mind him mentioning her here and there or answering questions about her, and I do think part of the problem is how much the fans and NFL and media are putting them everywhere makes it even more tiring. I do find the pap shots cringe (only cos I know they're planned, that's the bit I find cringe). And also the amount they have dedicated on their relationship in some interviews like the Time Person of the Year and the WSJ feature that Travis did (was it WSJ I am not sure) feel a bit overkill, especially as it's still early days.

It probably is hard to get the balance right as many fans do love knowing more about her life.

70 odd people had there families /other halves on the field is she somehown to be treated differently .

And across the country in SF they were doing exactly the same thing with another 70 people

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
It’s the inevitable NY - LA for the Grammys, LA - Tokyo, then Tokyo - Vegas(for the Super Bowl) - NY for literally three or four days, then to Melbourne. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Any football fans - will there be a game on Grammys Sunday (5th)? I can only see fixtures up to this weekend.
No games are scheduled on Sunday the 5th. NFL has a break between the conference championship, January 28th, and the Super Bowl, February 11th.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
I was a stylist for a few years...
Are they talking about fashion designer Ashish Gupta? The only other designer I can think of that does a lot of that work is Halperin.
i would assume based on the hints it's an aussie designer? think oxford st is sydney's 'gay village' type area?

Humbugged

This is a Taylor thread so we will only really talk about Taylor being on the pitch. Also in that post you quoted Slugella is talking about pap WALKS, no mention of the pitch there.
Plenty people have already said they found it cute including me
---

as many as I want because they’re funny, tysm for asking

She walked from her car to inside and that was the 'pap walk' of the Chief's WAGs , then they were on the gound for the presentation. Much safer than taking all the abuse they got the week previous with death threats . They were their with their friend the heavily pregnant Lindsay Bell

I watched a 'soccer ' game at the weekend and saw a load of women ( Wolves WAGs at West Brom on Sunday ) and their kids being attacked because the were sat out in a stand watching a game that the home team lost . Game was held up as women ,and toddlers to teens were evacuated from the stands

ls240898

VIP Member
Facebook targeting me with Taylor /Superbowl merch (from Mexico, don't freak at the price hahahaha).

And stuff like the Go Taylor's Boyfriend makes me feel for Travis a bit. No matter how fame seeking he is or that he seems to have a healthy sense of humor, I can't imagine it being fun that some people do refer to him like that in all seriousness even in the context of the superboel, aka his career's highest accomplishment. Also makes me understand Joe even more. I'd hate to be known as X's girlfriend even in my professional setting.

View attachment 2731245
$260?!?!?!?! For a shirt? That’s more than our capitalist Tay would charge, and that’s saying something

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I bit the bullet and washed my cardigan in the bath today with warm water and detergent..any tips on getting it dry? I didn’t quite anticipate the amount of water it was going to soak up 😂

Humbugged

Party Time

Kylie is sticking to her non Eagles gear stance I see - she is wearing a Cincinnati Bearcats sweater where Jason and Travis both went

Last edited: