Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Humbugged

Apparently there is a gossip blind that her PR team sent a cease and desist to NFL for using her as promotion for their games? People on that neutral sub pointed out that she hasn’t been wearing the Chief’s merch too

Her being mad at the cameras may all be connected to that?
Last night she was wearing a bunch of custom jewellry - DM got it right she was wearing a TnT bracelet from Wode in Pennslffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ,a # 87 ring and a big ole KC necklace

And her jumper is from Gigi's collection - Gigi left a post saying it and shw was also sending congrats to Travis . And did Blake who was touting her non-boozy drinks

• Sick
Reactions: 1

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
Oooh. Do they? Why is the 2027 fixture named then? Weird. Must check again.

I see hospitality tickets are on sale atm (over €600) but the general sale starts in March.

Must look at the London option.
The 2027 game is really big one so that's why they've already announced it/gathering interest. They are due to announce 2025 in Spring.

Yeah, they are roughly 200 euro in general sale, my boyfriend goes every year but you can get the cheapest London one, a cheap flight and hotel for less than that or not a huge amount more, honestly and then get a trip to London too. He only goes as he loves College football.

• Wow

QueenBW

VIP Member
Isn’t Henry Cavill into underage girls? 🫣 (sorry to derail!)
Oh God, is he? I'd never heard that. As far as I know he's engaged to an appropriately aged Normie. Not that that precludes liking underage girls but I hadn't heard that. I had heard the gay rumor but not this.

Tadpole

My head is telling me no more clowning, too exhausting, but I just know that come next week I'll be completely caught up in it. I don't think it'll be Grammy's, I'm going for Toyko announcement. Does anyone remember the 'supposed' timing of announcements before releases (though appreciate that mightn't apply to Rep TV). Did I imagine it or was there a likelihood that Debut TV could be announced in Ireland/UK, sorry, I'm way too lazy to do the maths.

emerald

VIP Member
I'm listening to Red right now so I'm bringing back the "single lyrics you dislike" topic.

"I might be OK but I'm not fine at all" just sounds so off to me. In a song where every other lyric is pristine, this one is just so weak by comparison. I get what she means but it hits my ear wrong.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Just over two weeks until the Grammys, any predictions? Will she win album of the year? Will she finally announce Rep TV?!

bellbells16

VIP Member
I don’t see her doing it at the Grammys at all. I think she will do the last two on stage at her own tour so she can be like “I had to announce the first two during COVID but then could give a gift to fans who came to tour”. What’s the evidence for Grammys vs Tokyo? I haven’t seen much of that so would be good to see

also what happens if she doesn’t win? She won’t announce it? Idk seems silly but
---
They’re at it again on Twitter
I can’t find it all now because I haven’t been absorbing it all after the great double album clowning but there’s a post on her IG about the original reputation coming out in 3 days time that was un-archived yesterday…3 days before the Grammys.

I think people like Taylor get a bit of a heads up that they *might* win something to get them to attend. Last year Beyonce arrived just before she won her award and missed the rest of the show - she knew she was winning. Taylor didn’t attend in 2020 when Lover was nominated and didn’t win.

she might do the Grammys, she might do Tokyo. I feel like either way we’ll know next week.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Has anyone listened to G Flip's version of cruel summer?
Other than them being involved with Chrishelle from selling sunset, I had no idea who they were but they appeared on my tiktok and I low key love it!
I don’t mind it and I like how humble they were about Taylor liking their post but they’re milking it now 😂

Last edited:

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I would die if we got Daylight in Dublin n1, but I'd also be happy with anything.

Saw a clip of her at the game tonight, saw herself on camera and didn't seem too impressed, mouthing "go away please". I think she'll definitely make it to the super bowl if they get, she'll be like a kid on Christmas morning.
They are currently up by 10...

I went to the Belfast Giants ice hockey for the first time in September and it was utterly bizarre, but I was kinda loving it (also kinda cringing).

So many questions. So many stoppages. Why can defense not play at the same time as offence?

So prior to the Taylor thing I kinda developed a new interest in American sport. I've since watched the Kelce doc and I'm half way through quarterback. I just find it all very random but interesting.

Anyway, I want to go to a game. There's some college game in Dublin this August but we're on holiday then. The next one is in 2027. :ROFLMAO:

Is anyone else like me? I should really step away from Google.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
My surprise songs for Wembley (final night) will be:
Guitar - Is it over now? / Out of the woods mash up
Piano - Evermore

I am manifesting it! 😉✨✨✨✨
I feel like London boy will either be night one or she’ll drag it out to the final night because people are expecting it.
It’s not my favourite song by a country mile but I think it would be fun to sing it in London

emerald

VIP Member
I guess it would be the 10th since it’s the final Tokyo date and wasn’t that 112 date? 🤔

Humbugged

I don't buy it. I don't think the general public would have any idea who Hailee Steinfeld was so there is no point in showing her.
8 monhs ago he was going on about not want to be in the press because there was a thing about when he started with Hailee and when he dumped his gf who he was with from high school till April/May . But at the Golden Globes she gave an interview on the Red Carpet about him but it got lost in the whole Jo Koy mess

Also going thru the whole engaged or not press spec in the last week as HS was wearing a ring

--------------------------

And if Jason is retiring the weight will be down as he will drop 50-60 lbs in the first year . Big Track cycling fan and Chris Hoy dropped a load of muscle when he quit and was not eating 6000 cal a day and put on some fat

Last edited: