Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
I feel like she has a good chance for SOTY & ROTY, I personally really like midnights and think it is deserving but I’m not sure if she will get it😅 if not would like it to go to SZA or Lana personally
Think could also win the colab with Karma & Ice Spice becuase …. facts x

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I bit the bullet and washed my cardigan in the bath today with warm water and detergent..any tips on getting it dry? I didn’t quite anticipate the amount of water it was going to soak up 😂
Roll it up in a towel and stand on it to squeeze the extra liquid out, dry flat

Humbugged

Eh? You're on a Taylor thread. And I'm a fan of Taylor, not the others on the pitch. So she's the one whose behaviour I will notice. Also the pap shots in NY etc have nothing to do with being at the game.

Getting riled cos I called pap shots cringe 😭😂
So a pap shot from October it what she had done wrong ?

She goes to the game with 3 or 4 people including her family ever since , Tav brought 25 .Taking 3 people to a game is not a pap shoot unless she is famous .A 25 secs apparance screen unless the 35 that the crab cakes got was a schocker what had that to do with the game . Was Eminem a drag the week before

So 139 people are allowed to bring their partners but not Trav does not seen right , as across the nation 4 hours later Olivia Culpo was doing exactly the same thing

Isn’t she naturally curly haired? I’ve tried all the overpriced hair products and tools and the planet, and my hair is still a fucking mess at the slightest hint of wind or humidity. She’s probably got the same issue.
Unfortunately curly hair does not fall into place like dominos
---

The combination of small talk and someone touching my hair so much gives me the ick. I go to the hair dressers every eight weeks and hate every minute of it
As a fellow frizzy curly haired girl (well normally, bald at moment 🙃) try a pomade!! Just a paste you can put in to tame the frizz! That and the Schwarzkopf got2b Glued hairspray!

Jjjg

VIP Member
Marked safe from the Travis and Taylor red carpet pics. As someone on here already said!
Apparently they are gonna be locked down in Vegas 30 mins away from the strip. Travis was the running around saying Vegas baby after last week. Poor him so close but no partying.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Honestly with the way it's being marketed I doubt there's anything too critical about the fandom there beyond the obvious "stalkers (or some other obvious group) are bad"

I'd be interested to get a more critical look at Taylor and how she has managed to build the fandom she has now and her own PR image

Whilst DM isn't the most trustworthy source out there, I would love to know whether she thinks she has Taylor's PR informing her/planting stories occasionally, or generally other media relationships with her

With the whole "she isn't papped unless she wants to be", I have gone back into thinking how convenient it was that the Daily Mail got some shots of her entering a chartered plane shortly before the news came out that she allegedly tried to sue that one IG account and she went back to flying privately using her own planes

Also, to catch everyone up on her jet's journey for and after the most recent game:
  • Nashville -> Morristown (the general agreement seems to be that the jet was being kept in Nashville so possibly flew empty here)
  • Morristown -> Buffalo (for the game)
  • Buffalo -> Morristown (after the game)
  • Nashville -> St Louis (this seems to be the smaller jet, the consensus seems to be that this was for maintenance so probably flew empty also)
  • Morristown -> Nashville (her main jet, seems to be unknown whether she was actually on this jet or whether it flew empty to dock in Nashville again)
Is there a new Instagram page for the jet?

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I feel like the 1989 announcement has thrown me slightly because usually we never get release or announcement dates right but it felt like she really wanted us to know the 1989 announcement was coming. Now whenever we’re clowning on an announcement date I’m like is this us just theorising or is she in on it with us?
I’m inclined to say it might not happen next week, or not as we would expect it too because it feels like the fan theories that have been wrong so many times before

Merpedy

VIP Member

I'm not against midnights because it's pop, 1989 is one of my faves from her, it's just that none of the songs felt very wow to me except YOYOK
It wasn’t targeted at your post, it’s just something that I’ve seen voiced a lot because people are constantly comparing midnights to folklore and evermore and the lyrics in that

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
I see Taylor entering the crowd behind Donna. Where’s Waldo? I mean #87. 😂

There’s a drone flying above the crowd.

IMG_1989.jpeg