Taylor Swift #30 reputation TV…We’re Ready For It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has this thread become??!

Hoping Taylor wins something at the Grammy’s. Have no F’s to give about Travis and her. I’m so sick of them both. The Swifties who are praising him for the smallest of things and planning their wedding give me the ick.
Especially when you know that as soon as they split, they will be the first to call him out...and it will be the stuff they are now defending him on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Especially when you know that as soon as they split, they will be the first to call him out...and it will be the stuff they are now defending him on.
Agree so hard. Just look at Joe! When they were together it was all “love that they’re private” “hahah look at this clip of Joe and Taylor running to the car from the paps”. Now it’s “Joe locked her away she wanted to be bejeweled” …

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ITV have an NFL analysis show once a week, presented by Craig Doyle and 2 Americans, one of which being Nadine Coyle's ex (Jason Bell). I've seen bits of it but didn't understand a word. Sky sports normally show the games though, so I'm pleasantly surprised they have live coverage of the Superbowl.
---

I was listening to evermore on my earbuds earlier. It's sooo good.

Unfortunately I don't think we'd ever get either in a duet as it looks like Joe got custody of Justin in the break up.
Agh can you imagine how good those two would be live with Justin?!?!

Don't get me wrong, Taylor killed it singing them solo, those two are some of my favorite performances of the surprise songs on the 2023 eras tour. But OG Exile is in my top 5 ever Taylor songs. I'd give a kidney to watch it live with both of them 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ITV have an NFL analysis show once a week, presented by Craig Doyle and 2 Americans, one of which being Nadine Coyle's ex (Jason Bell). I've seen bits of it but didn't understand a word. Sky sports normally show the games though, so I'm pleasantly surprised they have live coverage of the Superbowl.
---

I was listening to evermore on my earbuds earlier. It's sooo good.

Unfortunately I don't think we'd ever get either in a duet as it looks like Joe got custody of Justin in the break up.
I love both versions of evermore but I NEED to hear her sing it on her own again but with me in the audience. Sorry Justin.
---
The Japanese embassy released a statement 😂
---
It won’t let me edit my post to add something but the comments on the post, posted by ‘tit you should care about’ are mostly bad. People have got tired of her real quick.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
i know this would only happen if i was dead / in a coma / had a lobotomy but i'd love her to sing you'll never walk alone ...

also got an ig ad for disturbia and they have some dark and snakey stuff for all the rep girlies!
Could do without that at anfield teebs 💙🩵 also, it was played at my mum’s funeral 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has everyone got their outfits yet or are we leaving it till the last minute?

I remember someone said they were making the body suit - I wonder how that’s going or if I missed the update

My surprise songs for Wembley (final night) will be:
Guitar - Is it over now? / Out of the woods mash up
Piano - Evermore

I am manifesting it! 😉✨✨✨✨

My surprise songs for Wembley (final night) will be:
Guitar - Is it over now? / Out of the woods mash up
Piano - Evermore

I am manifesting it! 😉✨✨✨✨
I feel like London boy will either be night one or she’ll drag it out to the final night because people are expecting it.
It’s not my favourite song by a country mile but I think it would be fun to sing it in London

Reactions: 1

I remember someone said they were making the body suit - I wonder how that’s going or if I missed the update
I’ve losing weight before mine. How much time in advance do you need to order from shein?

(aka I’m not gonna lose weight and I’ll be stuck with limited options bc it’ll be last minute)

• Haha

I've still to get trainers just but could still change my mind about the whole thing.

My biggest :unsure: is what I force get the boys/hubs to wear. Both my boys are acting very nonchalant about it (eldest doesn't like her at all, apparently) but neither of them want me to give away their ticket..

• Haha
Agree so hard. Just look at Joe! When they were together it was all “love that they’re private” “hahah look at this clip of Joe and Taylor running to the car from the paps”. Now it’s “Joe locked her away she wanted to be bejeweled” …
They have no concept of how relationships work. They seem to think they’re attracted to each other and their favourite numbers make up to 100 so they’re soulmates 4ever. Sometimes things don’t work out and that’s fine it’s life. I’ve dated plenty of people and they’ve all been nice enough but sometimes it just doesn’t click.

To people online there always has to be a good guy and a bad guy but in 90% of cases it’s just no spark or you drifted or you didn’t have much in common or too different in personality
---
Not sure if anyone remembers this post late last year but I won’t be able to plan my outfit until very last minute 😂
Congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m struggling with what to wear (Wembley, August) as I feel like I’m a bit old to really go for it if you know what I mean? I’m taking my 11 year old who is a massive fan and she’s already making her friendship bracelets and planning a Lover and a Rep outfit (she thinks she can do a quick costume change before the Rep set 😂). I have this dress which I think could pass as Evermore? Thoughts?
1706955984287.jpeg

---
Not sure if anyone remembers this post late last year but I won’t be able to plan my outfit until very last minute 😂
Congrats!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m struggling with what to wear (Wembley, August) as I feel like I’m a bit old to really go for it if you know what I mean? I’m taking my 11 year old who is a massive fan and she’s already making her friendship bracelets and planning a Lover and a Rep outfit (she thinks she can do a quick costume change before the Rep set 😂). I have this dress which I think could pass as Evermore? Thoughts?
View attachment 2732867
---

Congrats!!
Love this! Amazon has the green hooded cape I think

thank you everyone ❣❣

• Heart
I have something similar to that yellow dress, bought on shein back when I got our tickets! End of June though here in Ireland so hard to know if it's gonna be roasting or freezing! I also bought a teal dress and some fringing and attempting to make a version of the delicate dress, but yellow one is my back up just in case. I'll wear it at some stage over the summer if not. Got my daughter the cheer leader outfit off of AliExpress, with a top underneath for modesty. She has a lot going on at the moment t-shirt so could just end up wearing that either. I have never ever put as much thought into what I would wear to a concert before

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.