Taylor Swift #30 reputation TV…We’re Ready For It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not against midnights because it's pop, 1989 is one of my faves from her, it's just that none of the songs felt very wow to me except YOYOK and maroon. I wouldn't even say I dislike midnights or that it's bad, it's just one of my least fave albums of hers.

Reactions: 9

I'm not against midnights because it's pop, 1989 is one of my faves from her, it's just that none of the songs felt very wow to me except YOYOK
It wasn’t targeted at your post, it’s just something that I’ve seen voiced a lot because people are constantly comparing midnights to folklore and evermore and the lyrics in that

I'm not against midnights because it's pop, 1989 is one of my faves from her, it's just that none of the songs felt very wow to me except YOYOK and maroon. I wouldn't even say I dislike midnights or that it's bad, it's just one of my least fave albums of hers.
I really like most of the songs on midnights, with the exceptions of lavender haze and labyrinth.

The great war, bigger than, high infidelity, question etc all fantastic songs. I can't see her winning aoty but it's not because I don't think it's a great album, I just think the competition is more credible this year and she's had so much attention otherwise. She could sweep it though. Dunno.

Reactions: 5
I was shocked to find out that Lana didn’t win a Grammy yet? I’d love her to win something too

I feel like she has a good chance for SOTY & ROTY, I personally really like midnights and think it is deserving but I’m not sure if she will get it😅 if not would like it to go to SZA or Lana personally
Think could also win the colab with Karma & Ice Spice becuase …. facts x

It wasn’t targeted at your post, it’s just something that I’ve seen voiced a lot because people are constantly comparing midnights to folklore and evermore and the lyrics in that
Oh I know I didn't think it was just adding my opinion as I'm one of the fans who isn't a huge fan of the album :giggle:

Reactions: 1
I wonder if we will get an obnoxious amount of Taylor and Travis once Rep releases to re-define who the album is about?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I know a lot of people love the red lip on her but I truly think she looks much more beautiful with more a ‘natural’ make up look
F8647AE7-7B40-48C4-A4FB-155CCCD2DB22.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know a lot of people love the red lip on her but I truly think she looks much more beautiful with more a ‘natural’ make up lookView attachment 2735049
She looked so stunning in that flower dress at the Grammys! I do like a red lip on her too but wasn't as big of a fan of the outfit on the right. I think it may have looked better without the earrings.

Reactions: 7
I think the most fan behaviour feeling I have for her is that I want her to be the first person to get 4 AOTYs. I think that would be nice for her 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know a lot of people love the red lip on her but I truly think she looks much more beautiful with more a ‘natural’ make up lookView attachment 2735049
I don’t like the red lip with a bold eye and her makeup is so pale in the photo on the right (could just be lighting)
I think the photo on the left looks better in this scenario but there are red lip looks I LOVE on Taylor

Reactions: 3
He's not wrong, that's the crazy thing.
I didn't mean bonkers in the sense that he's wrong. Just that I never thought when I started listening to Taylor back in 2007 that we'd end up here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didn't mean bonkers in the sense that he's wrong. Just that I never thought when I started listening to Taylor back in 2007 that we'd end up here 🤣
Imagine telling Baby Blair that the Our Song girl would have a serious effect on the 2024 election 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What are we expecting from the rep vault? Anger songs? Calvin songs? More Joe love/sex songs?
---
Another Tom moment?

I wonder if we will get an obnoxious amount of Taylor and Travis once Rep releases to re-define who the album is about?
I sincerely hope not. Like it's her album and her songwriting, she can do what she likes, but I find her trying to erase Joe really weird and childish.

TS11 will probably be all about the big man on the Chiefs at this rate, so I wish she could spare us until then.

Reactions: 11
What are we expecting from the rep vault? Anger songs? Calvin songs? More Joe love/sex songs?
---
Another Tom moment?
I think big machine songs. Reputation was when all of that was going down and she probably wrote songs that couldn’t go on the album because they were about Scott. Correct me if I’m wrong but going by the LWYMMD video where she hinted at the vault, the battle to get her masters back had already started

Reactions: 4
Imagine telling Baby Blair that the Our Song girl would have a serious effect on the 2024 election 😭
I really think she'd rather be excluded from that narrative..

Biden has been such a disappointment. Honestly thought he'd have retired by now too.
---
I think big machine songs. Reputation was when all of that was going down and she probably wrote songs that couldn’t go on the album because they were about Scott. Correct me if I’m wrong but going by the LWYMMD video where she hinted at the vault, the battle to get her masters back had already started
Nope. That was years later. After lover.
---
Misread you. Maybe.
---
She signed with republic Nov 18 so that was post rep tour. Hard to know. I don't think she would have been able to get as good a deal with any other label had the rep tour not been so good.

Lwymmd was August 2017 I think? The vault might have just been a coincidence then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m really sick of the songs about her masters and karma so I hope it’s not more of those

• Heart
I’m really sick of the songs about her masters and karma so I hope it’s not more of those
I'd say there will be a Calvin inspired song or 2 and more Hiddleswift. All of the songs relating to the kayne fall out sort of deal with coming out of it/meeting Joe. There might be more bleak ones in there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.