Taylor Swift #30 reputation TV…We’re Ready For It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Midnights must be the only Tay album which has never had any of its songs performed on tv such as at award shows?
I’m very curious to see how this Grammys ceremony goes. There’s a massive storm that’s supposed to dump around 4inches of rain on LA on Sunday & Monday (and we just got hit with a storm overnight Weds into Thursday). And that amount in about 24 hours will cause flooding. Obvi she has a private jet to get her to Tokyo but between the amount of rain and the winds I would not be bothering with the Grammys ceremony if I was her TBH.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been sending my mum Taylor songs every day since Monday (until she gets sick of it!). She liked New Romantics, The Best Day (duh), Mine but wasn’t sure on Bejeweled. Sent her Lover today. I’ve a feeling she’s gonna be a Speak Now/1989 girl
Omg not my mum giving Lover a 10/10!!! Her fav yet she said!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m very curious to see how this Grammys ceremony goes. There’s a massive storm that’s supposed to dump around 4inches of rain on LA on Sunday & Monday (and we just got hit with a storm overnight Weds into Thursday). And that amount in about 24 hours will cause flooding. Obvi she has a private jet to get her to Tokyo but between the amount of rain and the winds I would not be bothering with the Grammys ceremony if I was her TBH.
I was half wondering, if the 'not performing' news, was to ease us into her not being there at all, so the above would make sense. I don't see how performing would stop her getting her flight, like on tour she has literally gone straight from the stage in her Karma outfit onto the plane (as she probably will for the Super Bowl!). Hope it's not as fickle as the shine having come off the Grammy's now that there's no possibility of the big Tayvis red carpet debut, but that's just me being uber cynical.

Reactions: 3
I was half wondering, if the 'not performing' news, was to ease us into her not being there at all, so the above would make sense. I don't see how performing would stop her getting her flight, like on tour she has literally gone straight from the stage in her Karma outfit onto the plane (as she probably will for the Super Bowl!). Hope it's not as fickle as the shine having come off the Grammy's now that there's no possibility of the big Tayvis red carpet debut, but that's just me being uber cynical.
She’s definitely gonna be there I think unless something mega happens (storm weather Sunday so she couldn’t fly to Tokyo if she went to Grammys etc). She’s on the seating chart

Reactions: 8
Awww maybe she likes the sweet and rhythmic ones?

Please keep telling us all about your sharing of the songs with your mom and her ratings!

Reactions: 6
Awww maybe she likes the sweet and rhythmic ones?

Please keep telling us all about your sharing of the songs with your mom and her ratings!
Awww thanks Queen B! She definitely likes the sweeter ones. Can’t wait to play her I Did Something Bad then 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Taylor lives for both receiving awards and applause… I doubt she would pass on the Grammys for anything other than a total emergency.

Does your mum like Karma!?? Or Lavander Haze!?
Haven’t got her round to those yet we’re only on song 5 😂 she didn’t really like Bejeweled that’s all she heard from Midnights except bits of Anti Hero on the radio. Although as someone who dated for 13 years (lol) before she got married, I can imagine she’s a Lavender Haze fan already haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Taylor lives for both receiving awards and applause… I doubt she would pass on the Grammys for anything other than a total emergency.
It’s a big deal in the music industry so I would be shocked if she wasn’t there.

Loving all your updates. What age is she?

Just seen an ad for the Superbowl on ITV. I've said before I wanna go to a game. I've never actually watched one and I'll probably be off the next day as my kids are on half term so I was thinking about staying up for it. I'm pleased I won't have to pay for sky sports.

• Heart
Haven’t been on here in a while (is anyone else just having a mental year already?? Like not even good mental just…. bleeping mental) but are we all ready for Rep?? Hate to be a 🤡 but I really feel like the announcement is coming soon and I’m SO ready to be back in my Rep era again

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Haven’t been on here in a while (is anyone else just having a mental year already?? Like not even good mental just…. bleeping mental) but are we all ready for Rep?? Hate to be a 🤡 but I really feel like the announcement is coming soon and I’m SO ready to be back in my Rep era again
She's gonna just drop it (or announce it as out now). I can feel it. 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Loving all your updates. What age is she?

Just seen an ad for the Superbowl on ITV. I've said before I wanna go to a game. I've never actually watched one and I'll probably be off the next day as my kids are on half term so I was thinking about staying up for it. I'm pleased I won't have to pay for sky sports.
She’s late 50s!

ITV?! Didn’t even know they showed it??
---
Help? Someone translate please 🙏

View attachment 2732203
I don’t speak camp :(

• Haha
Just catching up on everyone’s dream surprise songs and here are mine for london night one

IMG_4829.png

thank you goodnight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i know this would only happen if i was dead / in a coma / had a lobotomy but i'd love her to sing you'll never walk alone ...

also got an ig ad for disturbia and they have some dark and snakey stuff for all the rep girlies!

• Haha
She’s late 50s!

ITV?! Didn’t even know they showed it??
---

I don’t speak camp :(
ITV have an NFL analysis show once a week, presented by Craig Doyle and 2 Americans, one of which being Nadine Coyle's ex (Jason Bell). I've seen bits of it but didn't understand a word. Sky sports normally show the games though, so I'm pleasantly surprised they have live coverage of the Superbowl.
---
Just catching up on everyone’s dream surprise songs and here are mine for london night one

View attachment 2732226

thank you goodnight
I was listening to evermore on my earbuds earlier. It's sooo good.

Unfortunately I don't think we'd ever get either in a duet as it looks like Joe got custody of Justin in the break up.

• Sad
I go back forth a lot on what songs I’d like as the surprise for London N3, and not to be dramatic or anything, but I think I would ascend to the heavens and the trajectory of my life be changed forever if I got to hear Clean

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.