Taylor Swift #30 reputation TV…We’re Ready For It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facebook targeting me with Taylor /Superbowl merch (from Mexico, don't freak at the price hahahaha).

And stuff like the Go Taylor's Boyfriend makes me feel for Travis a bit. No matter how fame seeking he is or that he seems to have a healthy sense of humor, I can't imagine it being fun that some people do refer to him like that in all seriousness even in the context of the superboel, aka his career's highest accomplishment. Also makes me understand Joe even more. I'd hate to be known as X's girlfriend even in my professional setting.

View attachment 2731245
Ugh agreed I really hate this. Idk if it’s meant to be an ironic thing because often the media will refer to the female in the relationship as ‘Xs girlfriend/wife’, but Swifities would be up in arms if it was the other way around.

Ironic or not, and even if it’s meant well, I think it’s so patronising/rude to reduce him to that on the biggest event in his profession/career.

Reactions: 8
Midnights must be the only Tay album which has never had any of its songs performed on tv such as at award shows?

Am I the only one that sniggered a bit at "has to rush off to catch her flight", as if she's got to be at check-in desk 3 hours early to queue up and hope her carry on luggage fits in the wee compartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Am I the only one that sniggered a bit at "has to rush off to catch her flight", as if she's got to be at check-in desk 3 hours early to queue up and hope her carry on luggage fits in the wee compartment.
She’s gotta pick out her WHSmith meal deal

• Haha
Reactions: 27
$260?!?!?!?! For a shirt? That’s more than our capitalist Tay would charge, and that’s saying something
Hahahaha nooo. That's 260 Mexican pesos. It's like 13 USD 🤣. You can't even buy a keychain from Taylor Nation with that.

Taylor hen, please announce Rep before the 7th Feb which is my birthday so I know not to bother getting Rep the OG version😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been sending my mum Taylor songs every day since Monday (until she gets sick of it!). She liked New Romantics, The Best Day (duh), Mine but wasn’t sure on Bejeweled. Sent her This Love today. I’ve a feeling she’s gonna be a Speak Now/1989 girl

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I want her to announce rep at the tour cos I think it would be v exciting to see the rep outfit with green instead of red.

Though green is debuts colour so would she do the enchanted dress in black?😅 and the 1989 outfit too? Maybe she’d do silver/grey instead?

Reactions: 3
I want her to announce rep at the tour cos I think it would be v exciting to see the rep outfit with green instead of red.

Though green is debuts colour so would she do the enchanted dress in black?😅 and the 1989 outfit too? Maybe she’d do silver/grey instead?
I can’t wait for new rep outfits 🥲 I need them

Reactions: 2
I’ve been sending my mum Taylor songs every day since Monday (until she gets sick of it!). She liked New Romantics, The Best Day (duh), Mine but wasn’t sure on Bejeweled. Sent her This Love today. I’ve a feeling she’s gonna be a Speak Now/1989 girl
This is so cute. I try to get my Mum into Taylor by making sure it’s conveniently on in the car 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m going to ascend the moment she walks out in two legged costume and call in sick
Can’t wait

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20240202_180938_Samsung Notes.jpg

Screenshot_20240202_180953_Samsung Notes.jpg

I would be absolutely delighted with any of these at Wembley N7. Would never complain about anything ever again 🥴

White hearts are the "I would drop kick my nan to hear this live" tier.

ETA, hoax I would drop kick BOTH my nans for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is so cute. I try to get my Mum into Taylor by making sure it’s conveniently on in the car 🤣
The other day my 6yo produced a very random "The Lakes" when asked what her favourite song was (it was one of four 😂). It can only be my playing it in the car. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll say I consider myself a Midnights girlie and I still despise Bejeweled with a passion of a thousand burning suns.

Everything from the little tune to how she elongates words some words (shiiiiiiiiine , remembeeeeeeer) and the silly little hops she does for it on your. Nope. Nope. Nope

So I'm with your mom on this one 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We had to wear numbers at work today (it’s been NSPCC’s ‘number day’) and the amount of kids wearing Taylor merch MELTED me 🥹.

On a completely separate note, I’m so excited for tour kick off again.

Reactions: 5
I’m about to finish week 3 of couch to eras and I know someone here asked for updates of how it was so:

- if you have run previously and just not for a while, the schedule for week 3 will feel too easy (and easier than weeks 1 and 2 as no sprints), it’s all slow running (run half a song, walk 1 and a half) so I’ve modified it to one song on one song off.
- looking at some of the later runs and how it’s noted some need to be 7/10 effort, some 8/10 and some 9/10 is…. Just a very confusing way to view it.

I’m going to carry on but modify it based on previous plans I’ve done for half marathons because I’m not sure some of the weeks are quite right.

I think for beginners couch to 5k is a better way to build fitness, far less random.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.