Taylor Swift #30 reputation TV…We’re Ready For It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone remembers this post late last year but I won’t be able to plan my outfit until very last minute 😂
Congratulations!

I bought a dress from Cider last week because my friend and I decided we’d dress as sunshine and midnight rain 🥹 so it’s blue with moons and stars on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m struggling with what to wear (Wembley, August) as I feel like I’m a bit old to really go for it if you know what I mean? I’m taking my 11 year old who is a massive fan and she’s already making her friendship bracelets and planning a Lover and a Rep outfit (she thinks she can do a quick costume change before the Rep set 😂). I have this dress which I think could pass as Evermore? Thoughts?
View attachment 2732867
---

Congrats!!
There are quite a few of us in our 40s+ on here.

I have a denim jacket I spotted on shein that has a big sparkle fringed heart cut out of the back of it that I'm intending on wearing. My hubby saw it and said "might I remind you what age you are". :ROFLMAO: I'm gonna pay him back by making him wear something ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are quite a few of us in our 40s+ on here.

I have a denim jacket I spotted on shein that has a big sparkle fringed heart cut out of the back of it that I'm intending on wearing. My hubby saw it and said "might I remind you what age you are". :ROFLMAO: I'm gonna pay him back by making him wear something ridiculous.
Love it! I will start thinking about getting the cape. I know I feel a bit silly about now but I also know I’ll regret not going all out when I see everyone else in their amazing outfits on the night!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m hoping to lose some pounds before June / August when I’m going to I’ll start planning in early May! I’m so excited I’ll weep

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Picked one dream song from each record, barring any vault songs overtaking for rep and debut. Much harder than expected but I will be 100% ecstatic with anything.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
From what I’ve seen on instagram against my will is that they seem to think love is being exactly the same personality wise and them both being extroverts and loving attention means they’re ✨soulmates✨. As someone said further up, they don’t know how real relationships work. Yes two extroverts or two introverts can be Endgame (intended) but just because you’re two different people don’t mean it can’t work either.

Reactions: 10
These people also take everything at face value

We all know that their PR people and general common sense is involved - you don't want to say anything negative about such a famous person unless it's absolutely necessary. Them praising her in their interviews (which feels a bit weird because... Jason at the very least surely has more things going on than Taylor lol) doesn't automatically mean that it's all sunshine and rainbows in the land of Travis and Taylor (sorry but I also find the TnT thing cringe)

I would absolutely love to know how much time they've actually spent together too - if it's very little they may well still be in a bit of a honeymoon stage where everything is totally perfect and small things haven't been noticed/become annoying

Reactions: 4
Not sure if anyone remembers this post late last year but I won’t be able to plan my outfit until very last minute 😂
Congratulations!!
---
As someone not going to the Eras tour, please post all your outfit choices here please and give full reviews after so I can live through you all🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
RE: tour outfits. I'd love to be the kind of person who wears nice outfits for concerts but I'm a comfort over style type person 💀 so it will end up being my Fearless T-shirt, shorts and either Crocs or Birkenstocks (you heard me) unless I have a sudden personality transplant in the next 6 months. London stadium in August for a three hour+ show. I have to be realistic about myself 🥴

Thread suggestions anyone?

Taylor Swift # Superbowl, Grammys, Tour, oh my!

Reactions: 13
Amazing, congratulations ❤

Re tour outfit, I'd bought a pink skirt and blue/pink ombre top (lover-esque), but I suspect I might change my mind before it. Another for Dublin, so conscious that weather could literally be anything. Another that's probably "too old", but past caring! Only definite at the minute is comfy trainers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im definitely getting a rep inspired fit as I'm a bit of an emo still at 30+ years old. Saw a snake dress I loved on ASOS but reviews said it was v. short and I'm 5ft11 so it's a no go 😭

I was a stylist for a few years...
Are they talking about fashion designer Ashish Gupta? The only other designer I can think of that does a lot of that work is Halperin.
i would assume based on the hints it's an aussie designer? think oxford st is sydney's 'gay village' type area?

I don’t know if it’s because I haven’t had coffee yet, but I really can’t follow what anyone’s talking about 🤣
Congratulations! ❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.