Taylor Swift #30 reputation TV…We’re Ready For It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The power of the Swiftie fandom has made it on Politico (as a political junkie that was raised on Politico and similar outlets this both delights me and seems bonkers).

Screenshot_20240203_134216_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My small north west town has a hobbycraft and … 😂 also they’re selling pre made friendship bracelets?!
IMG_5860.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
i'm familar w a few so now trying to figure out if you have a pier or an ikea ...
😂 you’re on the right lines for sure

Ooh where?! There's no way of outing yourself but I'd love to know how local you are to me!! I have salt and a boat lift 🤣
Clearly I am not a northern enough because I’ve no idea what you’re talking about!

my area is famous for its kebabs 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Raising my head above the parapet to brave this thread again…. But as it’s Grammys tonight im curious about what peoples thoughts are for Taylor’s chances? See swiftie accounts on instamgram saying how Midnights deserves to win AOTY but I can’t say I agree on that one 😅.

Happy Grammys Day!!!! I had a dream Taylor won nothing except “best artist” which isn’t even a category. 😂

apparently Taylor sold her smaller jet (the one her parents mainly used). So she’s got just the one now lol

• Haha
Good luck to anyone staying up to watch the Grammys! I'm half tempted to myself because I have a day off tomorrow 👀

Reactions: 5
Raising my head above the parapet to brave this thread again…. But as it’s Grammys tonight im curious about what peoples thoughts are for Taylor’s chances? See swiftie accounts on instamgram saying how Midnights deserves to win AOTY but I can’t say I agree on that one 😅.
I keep seeing news outlets predicting a sweep! I really believe she’s on for Record OR Song, maybe pop vocal album at a push!

also welcome back 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think if she wins them all it will be because the judges (is that what you call them?) are celebrating the good year she's had. I love her but I don't think midnights is her best or deserving of a win. I do think anti hero could possibly win though.

I wish it wasn't so corrupt as it makes me pretty uninterested, like the wins don't mean as much.

Reactions: 9
I think she deserves Song/Record for Anti Hero, it's a great song. Midnights, less so. And I really like that album.

I think she’ll get either record or song of the year. Personally think the AOTY will go to Sza or Olivia Rodrigo but happy to be proved wrong 🤪

I keep seeing news outlets predicting a sweep! I really believe she’s on for Record OR Song, maybe pop vocal album at a push!

also welcome back 🥰
Thank you ! 🥹

I agree, I could see song and pop vocal album too. I like Midnights but I saw a comment on a Reddit saying the album felt like an album of vault tracks and I can see that point .

Reactions: 4
I’ve been listening to a fair amount of Midnights and honestly it’s a pretty solid pop album that flows together fairly well

I feel like a lot of fans have forgot that Taylor generally makes great pop songs that don’t have to be overly deep or emotional or have the best lyrics out there 🤐

It’s the Record of the Year that I don’t think she should get 🤷🏼‍♀️ antihero isn’t bad (but imo it could be a lot better), it’s just that I have heard some of those songs a lot more than antihero and it felt like they had more of a grip on the general public. But that may well be a reflection of the UK

I’ve been listening to a fair amount of Midnights and honestly it’s a pretty solid pop album that flows together fairly well

I feel like a lot of fans have forgot that Taylor generally makes great pop songs that don’t have to be overly deep or emotional or have the best lyrics out there 🤐

It’s the Record of the Year that I don’t think she should get 🤷🏼‍♀️ antihero isn’t bad (but imo it could be a lot better), it’s just that I have heard some of those songs a lot more than antihero and it felt like they had more of a grip on the general public. But that may well be a reflection of the UK
I agree, I love Midnight's as an album, it really does flow so well! But the songs individually don't hit the same outside of it!

I prefer Karma to Anti-hero also 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.