Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
Has Taylor had surgery?
I do agree she tries very hard to be aspirational and “just like us” even though I don’t think she is at all.
She’s never said outright (unsurprisingly) but I think it’s generally agreed on she’s had a boob job, rhinoplasty, and eyelid surgery.

Reactions: 17

Folkevermore

VIP Member
It’s so weird isn’t it! Like just leave her be. If she’s happy, and not harming anyone then batter on in 🤷‍♀️
I’m definitely not here for the Joe hate train either, and I don’t think he deserves to have all of the 12 year olds in the fan base bashing him.

I also think if anyone cheated, it was likely Taylor. The Matty thing was lightning speed

julixx

Chatty Member
Idk if it’s just me but that video of Scott pointing Travis out of the tent at the end was so weird 🫠

QueenBW

VIP Member
Congratulations to all the people who got tickets!

As for Travis? Well it’s no secret I don’t think he’s a nice guy from his online persona. Even if it was a few years ago, he still had that view. He probably hasn’t changed that much. I have tweeted silly things but never nasty things like that.
This!!! I cannot excuse stuff like that with a "oh it was ten years ago, surely he has changed." First of all, I have no way of knowing he has changed but I know he WAS like that. And never in my life have I tweeted that, so really it doesn't matter if it's ten years ago. A decent person doesn't post shit like that. Ever.

I really wish the "boys will be boys" mentality would go die.

It's so bizarre seeing how much people are willing to excuse a man just because he plays a sport, is allegedly hot (I can't see it. He has a goofy face and a metrosexual lumberjack vibe),is dating an allegedly woke celeb who's currently beloved and does basic AF stuff like open the door for her.
---
Also, it's so cringe how he tries to use "urban" grammar. You're not Black, dude.

And he has terrible spelling solidifying my idea that he's not bright at all.

For my own sake, may this era be over soon or I might stop being a swiftie

bellbells16

VIP Member

Just seen this clip on Twitter of her dad directing Travis to come out of the tent and wait for her🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Anneliese2199

VIP Member

Just seen this clip on Twitter of her dad directing Travis to come out of the tent and wait for her🥴
Wtf? This looks so strange and kinda disappointing. Also saw a vid they were at a restaurant and everyone was looking at Taylor and Travis as they were leaving and Taylor’s dad started clapping. 💀

Btw I’ve always thought Taylor is quite cringe, something about her and her body language, her moves when she’s performing, the way she acts when she’s not 100% confident and doesn’t know what to do with herself, so she does “silly things” to seem confident and fun. (I’m not saying every cute and silly moment of her is an act or cringe.) And I always assumed it’s mostly due to childhood and teenage trauma that lead to insecurities that still haunt her. Now that I paid more attention to her dad’s behaviour, I believe that she takes it from him too though. He can also be a bit over the top.

• Sick
  • Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
I mean, from a practical point of view, it's a thought I'm only going to have about a female celebrity. Taylor has a cycle of write, release, tour, write, release, tour, almost every 2 years (pre rep and covid). 9 months of pregnancy plus recovery from childbirth and the practicality of breastfeeding would undoubtedly affect that schedule in a way that wouldn't for her male peers. So I don't think it's ridiculous to speculate how she would fit it in around her career.
To me it's not the speculation about how it'd fit her career that bugs me but the fact that we do it to every female celeb around her 30s but I don't see the think pieces about when Leo DiCaprio is going to have a baby, or how thank God Chris Evans found Alba Baptista because otherwise he'd have been alone and now he can have kids!! We just don't do it to men. And sure the easy answer is that men can procreate for longer but the real answer is probably patriarchy. We respect the bodily autonomy of men in ways we don't do women.

• Heart

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
is it cringy? yes
do i love it? yes

i think she's just happy tbh. like she doesn't have to channel that through lyrics and wait months through the production process to tell everyone that. she bottled up how she felt w joe and vomited lover all over us (yes rep is a love album but lover is two years of feelings all regurgitated). like she's said before she's a mirrorball - joe didn't appreciate the attention so she modified herself. travis does appreciate / can handle it so she's modifying herself again. if there was a happy medium boyfriend in between then this wouldn't feel so extreme. tbh i think this taylor is closest to the real her, she might overegg it sometimes but it comes from a place of passion and not faking.

if travis is there tonight then he'll have been in the crowd for the same no. of shows as joe was. imo it just comes down to them having different love languages, and taylor being able to adapt to and appreciate both.

• Heart
Hi, coming out of the woodworks again because I'm from Rio and can explain this. This is literally a very popular thing and they do projections from time to time to support different campaigns, support countries in conflict and other causes that the city (and the church) supports.

Totally not disrespectful as many of the projects actually pay to do so - which is what the priest was implying he wanted a few days ago when he said that he was waiting for a reply from her team. Also, they revel in the profit that they make from the free advertisement that this is for the Christ the Redeemer as a tourist attraction, as this often guarantees many news stories about the projections.

I'm saying this because as a journalist who started my career with an internship at the biggest international news agency out there (don't want to say the name here) there were many times when I was sent there to literally report on this, get interviews from people on the streets and the priest who's in charge of the tourist attraction.

Anyway, I'm upset about missing out on all of this, but I would have never managed to get tickets for these concerts, so I didn't even try. Also, I wouldn't travel for a concert haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Made the mistake at work today of letting slip how much I spent on merch last night… proceeded to have a girl round on me and yell ‘WHAT? On a Taylor Swift BAUBLE?’

like jeez Helen calm down someone has to fund her billionaire lifestyle sorry that I LIKE THINGS
Me when my parents found out I spent £150 on the Lover Paris vinyl (thought it was a bargain, personally)

• Haha
  • Heart

Merpedy

VIP Member
Honestly I don’t blame Joe for not looking like he’s actively enjoying her concerts or whatever when I see the Travis’ videos. The man was basically surrounded by fans in a very very open VIP tent. He always had to be conscious that he looks like he’s supporting Taylor or someone will catch a bad moment and run with it. It’s exhausting

Couple that with Joe seeming a bit introverted and it’s not a shock that he didn’t seem to want to actively take part and show his adoration for her 24/7

• Heart

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
longest relationship doesn’t always mean happiest relationship btw. I don’t think the length of time she was with Joe automatically means it was the happiest she has ever been/will be. We will never know that

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
Imagine if they wrote a song together 🤣

“I want squirles and stale bread
I wanna watch them eat in shreds
and straight smash it in their mouths
I didn’t know they eat it like that”

they can call it “The Parks”
Thread title 😂😂

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
I cannot believe grown adult women are posting this stuff with their own face and voice on the Internet effectively forever. Taylor's real life is not for you to play dollhouse with.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Reminds me of zoella’s resurfaced tweets about fat people and gay people.

edit to add I can never get my head around the fact that there is a grown woman called TREE. Who looks at a brand new baby and calls it tree?? Am I missing something here?! I’d be changing my name for sure if my parents called me that.

• Haha
  • Sick

ls240898

VIP Member
Good luck everyone who wants them! Manifesting you get an email today x
---
I know, I’m raging 🤣 my fiancé said I’m going twice already and I’m not allowed to go again
I think sell your ring and use that money to go again, he’s got an attitude problem xxx

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Seriously, this has been happening for the longest time too. There isn’t a single boyfriend of Taylor’s as far as I can remember (which is since the red era when I became a fan) that fans didn’t obsess about her getting pregnant and having children.

The fact that Taylor has to actively tell fans she will not stop making music or touring and that’s something she wants to do till she grows old because she loves it so much and they STILL say this is a farewell tour and she’s retiring to build a family (first with Joe, then Matty and now Travis, all within the same tour) is frankly insulting to her as a woman.
It just shows that no matter what you achieve as a woman, people will always see creating children as your number one purpose.
If that is what you view as your main purpose, that’s fine, but women should be allowed to be multi-faceted and have ambitions and purpose outside of “breeding” (as Travis would put it)

• Heart

jen141230

If the comments on twitter are right then apparently the stadium refused to let people enter with water bottles. The crowd were chanting “water” and Taylor even addressed it and was getting her team to pass water to people.

I know there would have been water available to buy, but if you’re in the pit and it’s crowded, I can imagine it wasn’t that easy to get out to buy it. Not helped by reports that the stadium oversold the standing tickets.

The stadium need to forego some profit here and put people’s safety first.

Utterly tragic, senseless and preventable. RIP to the young lady who lost her life ❤

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow