Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I do wonder if Taylor even really knows who she is. I think she just moulds herself to those around her and she’s never really allowed herself to be alone to figure it out. Can’t blame her when she’s not really had the typical life
---
she’s aware of it too. Mirrorball and pathological people pleaser

Reactions: 21

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Goodness me I woke up to a lot today 🤣.

I think the reason it’s so jarring is because she’s gone from a very private relationship to a very public one in less than a year. We got used to her giving us nothing about her relationship other than in her music where she decided what we see

I’m firmly on the fence with it all. I feel it is very public and icky, but at the same time feel it’s just two giddy head over heels adults in a honeymoon phase that’s making them feel rejuvenated and young.

I do think the way social media and stan culture is now makes it 1000x worse than it would have been if their relationship happened even 6 years ago.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Because I don't know much about her but my social media is full of how many men she goes through, but others saying she's so sweet and innocent so can't figure out the mini skirt look she permanently wears.
She has great legs. So she sometimes wears mini skirts and other things that show them off.

She is sweet. She has also had a good few ex boyfriends/flings, just like most women.

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I’m more annoyed she said “on the chiefs” and not “in the chiefs”. On makes no sense.

The run looked calculated 🤷🏻‍♀️but everything is with their relationship publicly so far, leave them to it I suppose. It will bite them eventually.

• Haha

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
I DID IT!!!!! MY FRIEND GETS HER CHANXE TO GO TO THE ERAS TOUR!!!! I'm sat here sobbing because I was worried about not getting tickets. Bring on Anfield N3 and Wembley N8!! She doesn't have to say her eras tour was the movie no more

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Of course we repeat things with new boyfriends that we did with old ones, but the exact recreation while people film and you know it'll be the main topic of conversation instead of your concert? Weird.

Karma may not be about Joe as a whole but "Karma is the guy on the screen coming straight home to me" IS about Joe. It's like she's trying to cheapen everything she had with him that was special. Make it matter less.

I'd never imply or go into Taylor is a Slut for dating territory. But her behavior seems bizarre to me, because she's not just dating. She's doing it more publicly than even with Tom H. I give her credit for being one of the smartest people out there, so it seems natural to me that if she's doing something so obvious it's not a coinkidink. For example, I think she's aware that the Miss Americana run and hug with Joe was something fans held as special (there are plenty of edits about it)) because it was rare and a tiny glimpse into their relationship. She recreated it, beat by beat almost. While people filmed. I can't think she's so dumb she doesn't realize it. And I have to think Miss Mastermind intended something with it.

I love Taylor's music and literally grew up with her since we're basically the same age, so I love her too in that parasocial way we love celebs. But if I see something that feels off I like to discuss it, and I just wish she wasn't putting this relationship above everything.
---
It does to me. Think she means on their roster?

At least in American English it's perfectly normal to say someone is ON a team. So it sounds normal to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

JLXRD

VIP Member
I got the wonderland blanket, rep hoodie, midnights tea cups, folklore scarf, cowboy like me ornament, fuck the patriarchy ornament. Xmas tree farm ornament and lover snow globe ornament.

RIP my bank account.

• Haha
  • Wow

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I’m really giving tmi here but the other weekend my partner and I weren’t particularly careful and since then I’ve been worried I’ll be heavily pregnant for my eras tour dates 🤣 maybe a sign I’m not ready?
I’ve already told my fiancé we can’t start trying for a kid until after the Eras tour, I’ll be pissed if Taylor doesn’t take it as seriously 🤣

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I think the thing that got me was that she had photographers there to take photos of the very public kiss? bizarre behaviour
---
The irony of Blondie in practically every interview for the last decade moaning about the press and everyone talking about her personal life and who she’s dating, when she’s made her whole personality about Travis for months, calling the pap shots, now making the tour about him and her front and centre. She reminds me of Buddy in Elf “I’m in love, I’m in love and I don’t care who knows it” She in her thirties acting like a teenager, clearly emotionally mentally stunted there imo, as there’s nothing wrong with being happy but my god she’s so performative about it with him, it’s starting to feel really disingenuous, can she not just be happy and content with someone without having to do all the other shit like the running towards him like Joe etc, she’s always wanting to clap back at her exes which is good for album material but not to the extent she seems to have to do it in order to function. All so contrived and calculated, I just want the natural not every little farting detail planned to the nth degree era.
They always say celebrities are stuck at the age they became famous

• Heart

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Is it just me or did it look like the Dad knew the lyric change was coming, in the video he looks like he’s straining to hear the lyrics really closely like he knew to expect them and immediately react

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Also imagine how high Taylor's adrenaline is after a three hour show. You'd probably snog the face off anyone with that much pumping through your system! The high of being that famous must be wild.

• Heart

Robot Lady

VIP Member
I got Wembley tickets!! I am in shock, I had pretty much given up hope but it’s finally happened 🤩😭

• Heart
Reactions: 19

bellbells16

VIP Member
The thing about those people comparing Travis and Joe are the same ones that had a mental breakdown in April and couldn’t accept that it was over for weeks. Joe was held to a god like standard…and now he’s seen as trash. I’d be worried if I were Travis.

grannypants

VIP Member
Love is her great muse. It’s the thing that she searches for in her life and her writing. I think she gets swept up easily in the swooning early stages of a relationship because she’s a romantic and she loves love.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I cannot believe grown adult women are posting this stuff with their own face and voice on the Internet effectively forever. Taylor's real life is not for you to play dollhouse with.
I don't know who's more embarrassing at this point. The Gaylors or the Traylors.

Like in terms of volume and longevity, it's the Gaylors of course. But for a relationship that's lasted all of ten weeks or so the Traylors are giving it their all.

• Haha