Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Water should be available for free and regardless of people at the front they should be passing it back in copious quantities. Its not difficult. The tickets cost enough. Jesus fuck.

Reactions: 16

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I really wanted to believe it was a organic just happened sort of story between them, but the more I see of everything including this relationship being so stage managed I think it’s all been planned well before they like us to believe it started! Why did her dad have to usher Travis into place after the gig, to keep the girl happy that is making them all so much money? She might think she’s a mastermind but I just think it’s giving absolute control freak at this point.

QueenBW

VIP Member
It’s no accident that she sang Slut tonight. Definitely a response to her critics about last night’s shenanigans. I’m really enjoying her whole IDGAF attitude atm 😊
I thought it was also about the pairing. Better Than Revenge was slut shaming in its original version and then she paired it with Slut.

But also I must disagree in that her attitude really doesn't read as IDGAF. People who truly don't give a fuck don't cater to the paps or orchestrate songs to send messages, if she's doing that at all.

Yel

Chatty Member
he has big dumb beefcake energy… like he’s a nice guy but not much going on in his head besides football whereas Taylor is so intelligent and creative. What do they talk about?
Maybe Taylor has enough people in her life to have intellectual conversations with and she now craves conversations with this guy over what LV bag he likes and his in-n-out order?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
is it cringy? yes
do i love it? yes

i think she's just happy tbh. like she doesn't have to channel that through lyrics and wait months through the production process to tell everyone that. she bottled up how she felt w joe and vomited lover all over us (yes rep is a love album but lover is two years of feelings all regurgitated). like she's said before she's a mirrorball - joe didn't appreciate the attention so she modified herself. travis does appreciate / can handle it so she's modifying herself again. if there was a happy medium boyfriend in between then this wouldn't feel so extreme. tbh i think this taylor is closest to the real her, she might overegg it sometimes but it comes from a place of passion and not faking.

if travis is there tonight then he'll have been in the crowd for the same no. of shows as joe was. imo it just comes down to them having different love languages, and taylor being able to adapt to and appreciate both.
Exactly I agree - you only have to look at some of the lyrics from debut, fearless, speak now etc to see that she has been a romantic and dramatic, she even says it about herself. I personally don’t think traits like that change. If she’s happy then show it why the hell not. On this planet once at the end of the day

JLXRD

VIP Member
Whilst I get why people may not like her statement, Taylor probably is feeling very guilty and devastated by this. At the end of the day someone died going to see her show and whilst it’s not Taylor’s fault directly, it’s her she was there to see.

I also feel it’s good she made it clear she’s not going to speak on it at the show before people get mad at her for not mentioning it

JLXRD

VIP Member
Can I just say where are all you guys’ money trees to be buying all this merch at the drop of a hat 😂😭 im living off dust til pay day.
I’ve been on a no buy this month to save money for a new house otherwise I would not have had this to drop…

My future child will just have to deal with having their bedroom in our living room cos their mother dropped all the house money on Taylor merch. At least I can wrap them in the wonderland blanket hey 🥲

• Haha

Waffleandlies

How incredibly sad. Her poor friends and family.

When I saw Harry Styles during the summer, which was massively less warm given it was Scotland, people were still passing out and getting very unwell from having queued for hours and being penned in. No one could get out to buy the overpriced water and they didn’t want to risk losing their place. When the security did start handing out water, no one would drink it as they couldn’t get out to the toilet.

I know the vibes of standing tix can be better than seated but venue safety should always be key, especially over increasing drink sales, tix sold and profits.

Stay safe everyone, eat and drink well, your body needs fuel to be stood so long. A poorly timed tip but anyone going to Murrayfield next year, bring a bottle cap and you’ll be able to refill the bottle from fountains and not risk it spilling when people are up and dancing, as they take your lids ❤

• Heart

grannypants

VIP Member
Thanks to insomnia I fell down a Taylor Rabbit hole. Travis was once on his own reality dating show called Catching Kelce? I still think Taylor is his trophy, his segway into things outside of the NFL. Between that and his cringy Tom Cruise behaviour and his revolting comments…yeah what a catch.
I really can’t make my mind up about him tbh. Sometimes I think he seems like a nice, genuine guy but then sometimes he does seem a bit fame-hungry and I do think he knew going into the relationship how much it would benefit his career.
Also this might be mean but he has big dumb beefcake energy… like he’s a nice guy but not much going on in his head besides football whereas Taylor is so intelligent and creative. What do they talk about??

Also say what you want about Joe but being known as Taylor’s boyfriend didn’t do much for him 😂 Conversations With Friends, anyone? 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

Merpedy

VIP Member
I continue to feel like this is a PR relationship but what makes me laugh is the Swifties who have a parasocial relationship with her and freak out and discuss it to death. The stream chats were all “omg she’s doing this for Travis” “omg she’s looking in his direction” and so on. It’s very much giving living vicariously through her at a certain point and it’s a bit cringe to see. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s playing into it for that reason

RE: leaks from Argentina. I think the surprise song leaks are because of a restaurant that’s in the stadium. Apparently there’s restrictions in who can dine there during the days she’s performing but I guess it doesn’t stop people telling their friends and it spreading to Twitter

The leaks with Travis were likely intended. Goes back to it all being very public

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Joe feels like an easy target for them with his personality traits. Especially now they have someone playing the boyfriend role and giving them what they want, for now.

wordzalad

VIP Member
The videos comparing them are to far to much for me. I enjoy the Easter eggs to a point but people making Taylor their whole personality becomes a bit much.
I mean - did I see a tik tok where Taylor fans had gone online and accessed Travis’s Neighbours ring camera to get images of them leaving his home?
This will be the wildest tour I’ve ever attended, I was side eyed for a long time by people for loving Taylor who they perceived as shallow and without substance. I mean talk about lack of critical thinking skills……
But anyway I’m loving how she’s enjoying herself and the fact that she is in such a good place is reflected in her show I feel.
TikTok swifties are deranged.

between screeching that Joe sucks, to having a go at people if they like her exes- I like some of Jake’s movies- he was a shitty BF but Prisoners is great, to saying that she’ll be engaged and pregnant by Feb (did they not hear Lavender Haze), to turning up at Jacks wedding, to publicly doxxing anyone who sits down at a concert… they make the tumblr ones look normal.

one of them even said Messi going to Argentina was an Easter egg like babe he is from Argentina 😭

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
We have to start thinking of original thread titles next time, sad.

Recap:
Taylor is currently performing the Eras tour in Argentina. One show was rescheduled due to a huge storm.

Last night involved an OOTW/Is It Over Now? Medley... and "karma is the guy on the Chiefs coming straight home to me" and a public kiss between Taylor and Travis. Cute or cringe, you decide.

• Heart