Taylor Swift #25 years old, how were you to know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have to start thinking of original thread titles next time, sad.

Recap:
Taylor is currently performing the Eras tour in Argentina. One show was rescheduled due to a huge storm.

Last night involved an OOTW/Is It Over Now? Medley... and "karma is the guy on the Chiefs coming straight home to me" and a public kiss between Taylor and Travis. Cute or cringe, you decide.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m more annoyed she said “on the chiefs” and not “in the chiefs”. On makes no sense.

The run looked calculated 🤷🏻‍♀️but everything is with their relationship publicly so far, leave them to it I suppose. It will bite them eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So... after sleeping only 5 hours, here I am. Thankfully I survived the entire night - as a 33-year-old lady who was very anxious about being in a massive crowd, I survived. We bought floor seats in the back area, because:
a) no need to be that close to her and would never be in the middle of the insane teenagers desperate for her attention
b) I needed to have my own space

Thankfully Argentina is not known for very tall people, so the boyfriend and I could see EVERYTHING (he kept being surprised by being the tallest person here haha) and had plenty of space to dance.

Was very happy about the Ed Sheeran rumours not being true as I dislike his "rapping" so much that it would have ruined End Game to me. I fully freaked the duck out when she started singing Out of The Woods, I don't even know how to explain... I feel like I was excited, dancing and singing throughout the whole thing, but at the time my boyfriend was like: "what is happening to everyone?" hahahahah poor thing! I prepared him enough, but not for that craziness,

Now to the big elephant in the room. Here's the thing, I love how cringy she has always been. But the moment I realised that she was singing End Game because he was there and the moment I heard that line in Karma I couldn't help but eye roll. But... I guess the teenagers went crazy for it, so that's what matters for her? I mean, I love Taylor, but I hate this insane fandom where you have to agree or bow to every thing she does.

The reason I'm saying this is because when she started sining Karma we went to the back, close to the exit stairs to just get out of the stadium and have a quick walk home without getting stuck in the crowd. So she went down and as they were playing YOYOK and I was at the top of the stairs I could hear A LOT of cheering. Boyfriend was confused and as I looked back I saw Paul's credits on the screen and said: "Oh, how sweet, they're just cheering for her musicians." So I was highly disappointed when I got home and saw that the cheering was actually for the kiss that was clearly played up for the fans to see.

Anyway, sorry for the long post -- I usually just lurk on Tattle because I'm mainly here to laugh at a cringy influencer who is resetting her Kundalini -- that is making it seem like I didn't enjoy it. I loved it. Sabrina was a great surprise and the concert is amazing (a bit too tiring for someone in her 30s who's usually in bed by 8:30pm). Totally worth it - even for the songs I've skipped my whole life (most of the Red set, Shake it Off and Bad Blood). It's totally worth it!

Btw, I believe everyone already chose their seats, but on the floor, to the back it's a great place to be. She was SO close to us during key moments as My Tears Ricochet and the surprise songs, but could clearly see everything throughout the whole night -- except when too many phones were on my way, which I guess it's a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Guys she changed one lyric on the very last song out of the 43 she performed. It’s not that deep and a bit of fun for the guy she’s dating. I get that some of you might find it cringe but I personally think it’s nice to see her having a bit of fun 🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus the run and kiss is hardly a really niche moment/action. If I’ve been waiting to see someone and I finally do I tend to run up and give them a hug or whatever. Again don’t think it’s that deep (personally anyway)
The OOTW x IION? Mash up is going to permanently imprint on my brain.

Reactions: 23
I'm new to Taylor, well I know some songs, they are catchy, I'm impressed that she writes and plays instruments but that's my knowledge, I always found her to give off a dork vibe, that handshake at the chiefs game made my butthole close up. The super short skirts, what's the deal with that? Is she a big giant hoe? (no shade, whatever makes her happy) because she looks like miss innocent.
Thanks to Taylor I'm now balls deep on travis, did she put him on the map? For me yes, I would have never heard of him otherwise. On paper he is totally my type, tall, dark, well built, well mannered. But I also find him so cringe, he's like a big giant lap dog, but with that I think they are a good match, everything with Nicole was posed and aesthetic to her lifestyle, he does love the attention, but behind closed doors I can see these two in Disney pjs eating junk and watching movies like two teenagers.
There are definitely things I like about this romance, the clip of her running for Joe, I couldn't find you, but Travis was there waiting patiently, I like this for her.

Reactions: 9
So... after sleeping only 5 hours, here I am. Thankfully I survived the entire night - as a 33-year-old lady who was very anxious about being in a massive crowd, I survived. We bought floor seats in the back area, because:
a) no need to be that close to her and would never be in the middle of the insane teenagers desperate for her attention

Thankfully Argentina is not known for very tall people, so the boyfriend and I could see EVERYTHING (he kept being surprised by being the tallest person here haha) and had plenty of space to dance.

Was very happy about the Ed Sheeran rumours not being true as I dislike his "rapping" so much that it would have ruined End Game to me. I fully freaked the duck out when she started singing Out of The Woods, I don't even know how to explain... I feel like I was excited, dancing and singing throughout the whole thing, but at the time my boyfriend was like: "what is happening to everyone?" hahahahah poor thing! I prepared him enough, but not for that craziness,

Now to the big elephant in the room. Here's the thing, I love how cringy she has always been. But the moment I realised that she was singing End Game because he was there and the moment I heard that line in Karma I couldn't help but eye roll. But... I guess the teenagers went crazy for it, so that's what matters for her? I mean, I love Taylor, but I hate this insane fandom where you have to agree or bow to every thing she does.

The reason I'm saying this is because when she started sining Karma we went to the back, close to the exit stairs to just get out of the stadium and have a quick walk home without getting stuck in the crowd. So she went down and as they were playing YOYOK and I was at the top of the stairs I could hear A LOT of cheering. Boyfriend was confused and as I looked back I saw Paul's credits on the screen and said: "Oh, how sweet, they're just cheering for her musicians." So I was highly disappointed when I got home and saw that the cheering was actually for the kiss that was clearly played up for the fans to see.

Anyway, sorry for the long post -- I usually just lurk on Tattle because I'm mainly here to laugh at a cringy influencer who is resetting her Kundalini -- that is making it seem like I didn't enjoy it. I loved it. Sabrina was a great surprise and the concert is amazing (a bit too tiring for someone in her 30s who's usually in bed by 8:30pm). Totally worth it - even for the songs I've skipped my whole life (most of the Red set, Shake it Off and Bad Blood). It's totally worth it!

Btw, I believe everyone already chose their seats, but on the floor, to the back it's a great place to be. She was SO close to us during key moments as My Tears Ricochet and the surprise songs, but could clearly see everything throughout the whole night -- except when too many phones were on my way, which I guess it's a thing.
Thanks for the review! I’m glad you had a great time and I’m permanently jealous you got that mashup

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ll never understand some of her fans attacking joe and praising Travis as the second coming of Jesus as if she hasn’t had these kind of intense ‘he’s the love of my life after three months’ relationships before that all ended far too quickly. a year ago they loved Joe now they hate him. RIP to Travis if she ever dumps him I guess.

Reactions: 25
Guys she changed one lyric on the very last song out of the 43 she performed. It’s not that deep and a bit of fun for the guy she’s dating. I get that some of you might find it cringe but I personally think it’s nice to see her having a bit of fun 🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus the run and kiss is hardly a really niche moment/action. If I’ve been waiting to see someone and I finally do I tend to run up and give them a hug or whatever. Again don’t think it’s that deep (personally anyway)
The OOTW x IION? Mash up is going to permanently imprint on my brain.
She saw him before the show.🤣 it’s not like she hadn’t saw him in a long time. I am glad she’s having fun but the run and the kiss in front of all the fans to me just screams showmance.
I am glad to see she’s happy, I hope it goes the distance but who knows.
---

Thanks for the review! Glad you had a great time!

Reactions: 10
It’s so so hard to not just think this is a massive pr thing but I just don’t understand what either party would get out of it being pr? Like both were successful already in their own right so idkkk

Reactions: 11
The irony of Blondie in practically every interview for the last decade moaning about the press and everyone talking about her personal life and who she’s dating, when she’s made her whole personality about Travis for months, calling the pap shots, now making the tour about him and her front and centre. She reminds me of Buddy in Elf “I’m in love, I’m in love and I don’t care who knows it” She in her thirties acting like a teenager, clearly emotionally mentally stunted there imo, as there’s nothing wrong with being happy but my god she’s so performative about it with him, it’s starting to feel really disingenuous, can she not just be happy and content with someone without having to do all the other tit like the running towards him like Joe etc, she’s always wanting to clap back at her exes which is good for album material but not to the extent she seems to have to do it in order to function. All so contrived and calculated, I just want the natural not every little farting detail planned to the nth degree era.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think the thing that got me was that she had photographers there to take photos of the very public kiss? bizarre behaviour
---
The irony of Blondie in practically every interview for the last decade moaning about the press and everyone talking about her personal life and who she’s dating, when she’s made her whole personality about Travis for months, calling the pap shots, now making the tour about him and her front and centre. She reminds me of Buddy in Elf “I’m in love, I’m in love and I don’t care who knows it” She in her thirties acting like a teenager, clearly emotionally mentally stunted there imo, as there’s nothing wrong with being happy but my god she’s so performative about it with him, it’s starting to feel really disingenuous, can she not just be happy and content with someone without having to do all the other tit like the running towards him like Joe etc, she’s always wanting to clap back at her exes which is good for album material but not to the extent she seems to have to do it in order to function. All so contrived and calculated, I just want the natural not every little farting detail planned to the nth degree era.
They always say celebrities are stuck at the age they became famous

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s so so hard to not just think this is a massive pr thing but I just don’t understand what either party would get out of it being pr? Like both were successful already in their own right so idkkk
He gets more fame. If you aren’t into American Football or not American you may not know who He is. I didn’t. For her, no such thing as bad publicity, if I’m being really cynical maybe it’s a clapback to the fans who insist she’s a lesbian. Maybe they want to become the American Beckhams? I have no clue. But deep down I think Taylor is enjoying people talk about it, they aren’t being low key. Him especially.

Reactions: 7
I continue to feel like this is a PR relationship but what makes me laugh is the Swifties who have a parasocial relationship with her and freak out and discuss it to death. The stream chats were all “omg she’s doing this for Travis” “omg she’s looking in his direction” and so on. It’s very much giving living vicariously through her at a certain point and it’s a bit cringe to see. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s playing into it for that reason

RE: leaks from Argentina. I think the surprise song leaks are because of a restaurant that’s in the stadium. Apparently there’s restrictions in who can dine there during the days she’s performing but I guess it doesn’t stop people telling their friends and it spreading to Twitter

The leaks with Travis were likely intended. Goes back to it all being very public

• Haha
I continue to feel like this is a PR relationship but what makes me laugh is the Swifties who have a parasocial relationship with her and freak out and discuss it to death. The stream chats were all “omg she’s doing this for Travis” “omg she’s looking in his direction” and so on. It’s very much giving living vicariously through her at a certain point and it’s a bit cringe to see. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s playing into it for that reason

RE: leaks from Argentina. I think the surprise song leaks are because of a restaurant that’s in the stadium. Apparently there’s restrictions in who can dine there during the days she’s performing but I guess it doesn’t stop people telling their friends and it spreading to Twitter

The leaks with Travis were likely intended. Goes back to it all being very public
Yeah the Reddit thread I saw of people saying they were crying with happiness and how Joe is a brilliant guy for Taylor etc because he waited for her and kissed her in public. I mean none of us know. He came to a show. That doesn’t make him boyfriend of the year.

Reactions: 3
I was getting dressed listening to 1989. “When you lost control. red blood, white snow” made my partner sit up in bed and listen. He thought HS beat her up 😩😂. I had to explain and then went down the rabbit hole and he was sorry he asked 😂

• Haha
I’ll never understand some of her fans attacking joe and praising Travis as the second coming of Jesus as if she hasn’t had these kind of intense ‘he’s the love of my life after three months’ relationships before that all ended far too quickly. a year ago they loved Joe now they hate him. RIP to Travis if she ever dumps him I guess.
People need to stop comparing Travis and Joe. They are SO different. Joe and Taylor weren’t going to last in the long run because he has clearly always hated the level of fame that comes with being in her life.
---
I think the thing that got me was that she had photographers there to take photos of the very public kiss? bizarre behaviour
---

They always say celebrities are stuck at the age they became famous
The tour photographer was taking candid photos as usual. I don’t see the big deal about this especially since all the fans were already filming them anyways.

Reactions: 7
People need to stop comparing Travis and Joe. They are SO different. Joe and Taylor weren’t going to last in the long run because he has clearly always hated the level of fame that comes with being in her life.
I don’t think he necessarily hated the fame, and we have no evidence he did. He doesn’t want the spotlight but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t okay with her having it.

He did clearly want a private relationship though, and Taylor clearly prefers this high school level PDA approach.

I feel like a lot of people project this story onto Joe and Taylor’s relationship when none of us have any real idea.

Reactions: 22
I don’t think they would be making all this effort to see each other just for PR. Taylor doesn’t need it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.