Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grannypants

VIP Member
I'm new to Taylor, well I know some songs, they are catchy, I'm impressed that she writes and plays instruments but that's my knowledge, I always found her to give off a dork vibe, that handshake at the chiefs game made my butthole close up. The super short skirts, what's the deal with that? Is she a big giant hoe? (no shade, whatever makes her happy) because she looks like miss innocent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Woahhhhh I go out for the afternoon and we have short skirt = hoe.

Whaaaaaaat? 😂

Those two are cringy as fuck but chill out on the slut shaming for outfits. Wear what you like.

Predators will be predators regardless of the clothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Because I don't know much about her but my social media is full of how many men she goes through, I'm not sure who she has dated but others saying she's so sweet and innocent so hard to know.
I don’t think mini skirts = slut. To be honest with you, I don’t think we should even have words like slut, hoe, slag in our vocabulary. The majority of humans are hard wired to enjoy sex, whether with one person or multiple people and we shouldn’t label them for that.
Skirts are a garment, just because you might have sexualised mini skirts doesn’t mean she’s wearing them for the male gaze.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

mendelsz

For sure no one needed to screen grab their basket size really.
---

Its great you could do all the singing, dancing, press, guitar playing and piano playing and save the planet.

I guess Taylor can't. I guess doing shows like that and being scared hotel staff are going to install hidden cameras and count every toilet paper sheet stresses her out.

I guessing us regular girls she wants to go home between work.

But sure...find the weak spot and go for it. I mean, why wouldn't you?
Sorry but there have been countless famous people at the height of their careers who have toured and stayed in the country when there were such small breaks, it’s the norm actually. I think you’re underestimating just how prepared luxury hotels and their staff are for such occasions, besides she could easily rent out a house (or even island) and have her security team scan it all on a daily basis.

IMG_5245.jpeg

She’s out and about in NYC today after a 10+ hour long flight (even flying private can be tiring when it’s this long) so it’s obviously not a matter of resting. We need to be realistic and stop trying to come up with excuses when the reason why she’s going back to the US even with a small window of time is as simple as she just wants to.

Taylor has the right to do that and people have the right to criticize the unnecessary jet use as it isn’t just your average domestic waste, each of those flights have a massive and lasting impact in the environment, she’s actively harming the planet each time she decides to take one just because she wants to have dinner with a friend.

Reactions: 35

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
The irony of Blondie in practically every interview for the last decade moaning about the press and everyone talking about her personal life and who she’s dating, when she’s made her whole personality about Travis for months, calling the pap shots, now making the tour about him and her front and centre. She reminds me of Buddy in Elf “I’m in love, I’m in love and I don’t care who knows it” She in her thirties acting like a teenager, clearly emotionally mentally stunted there imo, as there’s nothing wrong with being happy but my god she’s so performative about it with him, it’s starting to feel really disingenuous, can she not just be happy and content with someone without having to do all the other shit like the running towards him like Joe etc, she’s always wanting to clap back at her exes which is good for album material but not to the extent she seems to have to do it in order to function. All so contrived and calculated, I just want the natural not every little farting detail planned to the nth degree era.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

bellbells16

VIP Member
For me Taylor is that girl who changes her whole personality as soon as she gets a new man. As soon as she got with Joe she fell off the map and went quiet for months, because that’s what he wanted (I’m assuming from what we know about him and him wanting privacy). And as soon as she was with Travis all that privacy went out the window because he’s obviously down for all this being so public. I’m not taking away her own agency because I think both things suited her at the time but if you were friends with her you would get whiplash.

For me the thing that makes me roll my eyes about the kiss is how performative and staged it was. That he just happened to be standing there in full view of everyone. If he stood in the tent to greet her, no one would have seen. They wanted people to see. I think it’s ok to acknowledge that yes, she probably is in love, but also loving the attention and playing it up.

Buckle up tattlers, because I think we’re in a for a long few months with these two!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Don't Drink the Kool Aid

I GOT A TICKET!!!!!!! 🤩
I’m going to the bloody Eras Tour OMG!
Nosebleed seats but I can live with that.

also massive shout out to my manager who did my one to one at my desk instead of in the meeting room AND let me stop halfway through when I got to the front of the queue 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 33

HotDawg

VIP Member
OMG I am in shock!!! I have tickets!!!!!!!!
I was struggling to get them because I need disabled access tickets but they found me some and I am overwhelmed 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So... after sleeping only 5 hours, here I am. Thankfully I survived the entire night - as a 33-year-old lady who was very anxious about being in a massive crowd, I survived. We bought floor seats in the back area, because:
a) no need to be that close to her and would never be in the middle of the insane teenagers desperate for her attention
b) I needed to have my own space

Thankfully Argentina is not known for very tall people, so the boyfriend and I could see EVERYTHING (he kept being surprised by being the tallest person here haha) and had plenty of space to dance.

Was very happy about the Ed Sheeran rumours not being true as I dislike his "rapping" so much that it would have ruined End Game to me. I fully freaked the fuck out when she started singing Out of The Woods, I don't even know how to explain... I feel like I was excited, dancing and singing throughout the whole thing, but at the time my boyfriend was like: "what is happening to everyone?" hahahahah poor thing! I prepared him enough, but not for that craziness,

Now to the big elephant in the room. Here's the thing, I love how cringy she has always been. But the moment I realised that she was singing End Game because he was there and the moment I heard that line in Karma I couldn't help but eye roll. But... I guess the teenagers went crazy for it, so that's what matters for her? I mean, I love Taylor, but I hate this insane fandom where you have to agree or bow to every thing she does.

The reason I'm saying this is because when she started sining Karma we went to the back, close to the exit stairs to just get out of the stadium and have a quick walk home without getting stuck in the crowd. So she went down and as they were playing YOYOK and I was at the top of the stairs I could hear A LOT of cheering. Boyfriend was confused and as I looked back I saw Paul's credits on the screen and said: "Oh, how sweet, they're just cheering for her musicians." So I was highly disappointed when I got home and saw that the cheering was actually for the kiss that was clearly played up for the fans to see.

Anyway, sorry for the long post -- I usually just lurk on Tattle because I'm mainly here to laugh at a cringy influencer who is resetting her Kundalini -- that is making it seem like I didn't enjoy it. I loved it. Sabrina was a great surprise and the concert is amazing (a bit too tiring for someone in her 30s who's usually in bed by 8:30pm). Totally worth it - even for the songs I've skipped my whole life (most of the Red set, Shake it Off and Bad Blood). It's totally worth it!

Btw, I believe everyone already chose their seats, but on the floor, to the back it's a great place to be. She was SO close to us during key moments as My Tears Ricochet and the surprise songs, but could clearly see everything throughout the whole night -- except when too many phones were on my way, which I guess it's a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sophie85

I never liked Jo tbh he just took himself soo seriously and I always felt he used her fame to control her and she was always apologizing for it. But again I don’t know them 🥴 so I could be way off.
This isn’t meant in a challenging way, I’m just genuinely curious as I often miss things but what makes you say/think she was “always apologising for it”? Other than the song peace & her explanation of it in Long Pond, I don’t recall her seemingly apologising for her fame. She’s definitely acknowledged it but I wouldn’t say apologised for it.

I’m admittedly quite bias towards Joe as I just miss the calm quiet days where the focus was her music, other than a few sightings & interviews, but I do feel Joe was in a tough situation initially as he was virtually unknown at the start of their relationship (& even during for a lot of people) and had he started talking about her in interviews people would have said he was using her to get attention/fame. Heck people are already saying that about Travis & he’s much more famous than Joe has ever been. It’s also worth remembering that she never really spoke about him either, other than through her art. She wasn’t even really asked about him in interviews & I would think that’s because producers etc were told that was off limits (he’s not had that level of fame/power to make those conditions).

Taylor said in Miss Americana that in 2016 she fell in love with someone with a really normal upbringing and that they “decided together that they wanted that relationship to be private”. Joe gets so much stick now about the whole privacy thing but there was a time when it was what she wanted as well. It’s not his or her fault that eventually that didn’t work out for them or that she maybe changed her mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Tamw26

Guys I just really miss Joe. I don’t really care whether the relationship with Travis is/isn’t PR but I do care about the overexposure since she started dating him. I much preferred her when she was private and the only glimpse we got into her life was through her music.

I also love all of the songs that she wrote whilst she was with or about Joe. Rep, Lover, Folklore, Evermore & Midnights are my faves and I’ve been a fan since debut. She just always sounded so deeply in love with him and I believe he will always be the one who got away.

I think they probably lasted as long as they did because there wasn’t as much of a spectacle around them both. He always seemed really sweet & shy to me and I think he was exactly what she needed when she needed it most.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

emerald

VIP Member
And that’s how it works, that’s how you get the squirle…

You could have a lot of fun with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

scouseconstantine

I’ll never understand some of her fans attacking joe and praising Travis as the second coming of Jesus as if she hasn’t had these kind of intense ‘he’s the love of my life after three months’ relationships before that all ended far too quickly. a year ago they loved Joe now they hate him. RIP to Travis if she ever dumps him I guess.

Reactions: 25